pixeltracker

PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23- Page 6

PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23

JSquared2
#125PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 4/3/23 at 11:12am

bdn223 said: "TaffyDavenport said: "$10 lottery begins next Wednesday for the following week's performances, and 10 seats will be available for each."

Couldn't they of just said a select number or the front row, saying only 10 tickets to each performance will be sold for $10 feels like a let them eat cake moment.
"

Just goes to prove that there is NOTHING that could ever happen that wouldn't cause someone on this board to bitch and moan about it.

briansb
#126PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 4/3/23 at 11:18am

I know no one can know for certain but can anyone familiar with the show's staging guess if front row would be good for this show? I know the Golden Theater is a relatively low stage, but I'm usually weary of front row. Debating between row M inner aisle seat or a front row ticket..

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#127PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 4/5/23 at 10:52am

briansb said: "I know no one can know for certain but can anyone familiar with the show's staging guess if front row would be good for this show? I know the Golden Theater is a relatively low stage, but I'm usually weary of front row. Debating between row M inner aisle seat or a front row ticket.."

Came here to say the same thing. This appears to be extremely well sold and I am thinking about splurging on a row row seat despite knowing precisely nothing about this play.

Dylan Smith4 Profile Photo
Dylan Smith4
#128PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 4/5/23 at 11:21am

TotallyEffed said: "briansb said: "I know no one can know for certain but can anyone familiar with the show's staging guess if front row would be good for this show? I know the Golden Theater is a relatively low stage, but I'm usually weary of front row. Debating between row M inner aisle seat or a front row ticket.."

Came here to say the same thing. This appears to be extremely well sold and I am thinking about splurging on a row row seat despite knowing precisely nothing about this play.
"

I have talked with people who sat front row when the show was in London and they were just blown away. I watched the NT Live broadcast and was just blown away by Comer's performance. There are triggering themes in this play so be aware of that. I couldn't afford the orchestra prices but the Golden is a small house, so there shouldn't really be a bad seat. 

The idea is to work and to experiment. Some things will be creatively successful, some things will succeed at the box office, and some things will only - which is the biggest only - teach you things that see the future. And they're probably as valuable as any of your successes. -Harold Prince

Charley Kringas Inc Profile Photo
Charley Kringas Inc
#129PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 4/5/23 at 11:37am

Front row to this would be like front row to an atom bomb, which is to say it would be amazing.

BMcGregor
#130PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 4/5/23 at 11:37am

briansb said: "I know no one can know for certain but can anyone familiar with the show's staging guess if front row would be good for this show? I know the Golden Theater is a relatively low stage, but I'm usually weary of front row. Debating between row M inner aisle seat or a front row ticket.."

Not sure about the staging for this but I have sat front row at the Golden several times and never had an issue, though I am 6-3. I am doing front row for this in May so I guess we'll see, 

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#131PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 4/5/23 at 11:40am

Well, I got it.

TarHeelAlan
#132PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 4/5/23 at 11:45am

Charley Kringas Inc said: "Front row to this would be like front row to an atom bomb, which is to say it would be amazing."

We are dead center Row F orchestra, expecting some of that nuclear fallout to hit us as well. The film of the West End performance was just amazing. 

briansb
#133PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 4/5/23 at 12:33pm

Charley Kringas Inc said: "Front row to this would be like front row to an atom bomb, which is to say it would be amazing."

Thanks all, went for the front row! Couldn't resist being so close to what sounds like is a totally incredible performance. 

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#134PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 4/5/23 at 3:56pm

If anyone is looking, there's a single $31 rear mezzanine seat left for the entire length of the run, on Friday, May 5.