pixeltracker

Deux Moi blind item | New production of JCS?

luisbs
#1Deux Moi blind item | New production of JCS?
Posted: 6/17/22 at 7:42pm

From the subject and the inclusion of Superstar, I wonder if Jesus Christ Superstar is headed back to Broadway. Although pandemic sleeper hit throws me off.

And who’s the golden boy at the moment? Aaron Tveit?

nasty_khakis
#2Deux Moi blind item | New production of JCS?
Posted: 6/17/22 at 7:45pm

This is about Schmigadoon season 2 that's a parody of 60s/70s musicals. I assume Tveitt is back for season 2 as a character reminiscent of JCS like how his season 1 character was Carousel.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#3Deux Moi blind item | New production of JCS?
Posted: 6/17/22 at 8:18pm

I would love for the touring UK production to come in. To me, it was the best production of the show I’d ever seen. 

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#4Deux Moi blind item | New production of JCS?
Posted: 6/17/22 at 8:24pm

Jordan Catalano said: "I would love for the touring UK production to come in. To me, it was the best production of the show I’d ever seen."

Do you mean the arena production ten years ago with Tim Minchin as Judas? That was AMAZING and I’m so glad it was captured on video. 

Oh look, a bibu!

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#5Deux Moi blind item | New production of JCS?
Posted: 6/17/22 at 8:28pm

No, the Regent’s Park production from a few years ago. It’s the one that I’m almost positive is touring the USA right now. 

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#6Deux Moi blind item | New production of JCS?
Posted: 6/17/22 at 8:32pm

Yeah that's the one currently touring. I'd imagine it's not coming in if it's already touring and playing smaller markets. 

Canadian_Linz
#7Deux Moi blind item | New production of JCS?
Posted: 6/18/22 at 11:41am

Deux Moi referenced ”Lima, Ohio” at the top of this blind, so I thought this was about a Glee actor. Maybe Darren Criss or Groff?

Nycat63
#8Deux Moi blind item | New production of JCS?
Posted: 6/18/22 at 11:58am

Canadian_Linz said: "Deux Moi referenced ”Lima, Ohio” at the top of this blind, so I thought this was about a Glee actor. Maybe Darren Criss or Groff?"

I haven’t seen the blind but given the reference above to Aaron Tveit and Schmigadoon filming season 2, Christian in Moulin Rouge refers to being from Lima Ohio doesn’t he?

Updated On: 6/18/22 at 11:58 AM

Damiensta
#9Deux Moi blind item | New production of JCS?
Posted: 6/18/22 at 2:16pm

The blind was about Tveit Schimadoon Season 2

Canadian_Linz
#10Deux Moi blind item | New production of JCS?
Posted: 6/19/22 at 7:24pm

Nycat63 said: "Canadian_Linz said: "Deux Moi referenced ”Lima, Ohio” at the top of this blind, so I thought this was about a Glee actor. Maybe Darren Criss or Groff?"

I haven’t seen the blind but given the reference above to Aaron Tveit and Schmigadoon filming season 2, Christian in Moulin Rouge refers to being from Lima Ohio doesn’t he?
"

Oh my gosh. I totally forgot about that part in Moulin Rouge. I stand corrected!

Latest Posts