Grey House rush

perfectpenguin
#1Grey House rush
Posted: 7/7/23 at 1:17pm

I searched and didn’t see a rush thread so maybe I’m still missing it.

Who’s rushed recently and where were your seats located?  

frogs_fan85 Profile Photo
frogs_fan85
#2Grey House rush
Posted: 7/7/23 at 1:49pm

I rushed a few minutes after 5pm yesterday and got Orchestra Row B 5-7. 

perfectpenguin
#3Grey House rush
Posted: 7/7/23 at 2:09pm

frogs_fan85 said: "I rushed a few minutes after 5pm yesterday and got Orchestra Row B 5-7."

Amazing! Thank you. I’m considering rushing tomorrow. I have a ticket to something else but idk if I’m in a jukebox musical mood.

Bwayornoway
#4Grey House rush
Posted: 7/7/23 at 5:15pm

frogs_fan85 said: "I rushed a few minutes after 5pm yesterday and got Orchestra Row B 5-7."

Funny enough, I rushed last Saturday and got the exact same seats as well!  You miss a tiny bit of what happens in the window but doesn't ruin anything

BdwyFan
#5Grey House rush
Posted: 7/7/23 at 6:30pm

How long will this show be around?  Interested in getting tickets. Any idea?

perfectpenguin
#6Grey House rush
Posted: 7/8/23 at 4:47pm

BdwyFan said: "How long will this show be around? Interested in getting tickets. Any idea?"

Open run selling through Labor Day. New block of tickets hasn’t been released yet. 

perfectpenguin
#7Grey House rush
Posted: 7/8/23 at 5:08pm

Got in NYC at 12:15 and got to the theatre at 12:45. Walked out with ticket less than 2 min later. I got Orch B 6. I highly recommend seeing Grey House from the mezz. I was fine missing a few things since I’ve seen it twice already but as a first time, sit in the mezz. 

I was having a blast watching reactions those around me. The couple to my right were wine tipsy and screamed at everything. The couple to my left were eager for the show but the wife was clearly squeamish and was not enjoying it. A dad and his kid were in front and the dad was so squirmy but the kid didn’t move the whole show. 

ANewBrainn Profile Photo
ANewBrainn
#8Grey House rush
Posted: 7/9/23 at 4:18pm

Got seat G7 yesterday 20 min before curtain

yeah you cant see the door or window but it barely detracts.  It was a good seat

cmeridian
#9Grey House rush
Posted: 7/16/23 at 3:05pm

We got to the box office at 12:55 today. Orchestra O, seats 5 and 7 (last row of the Orchestra), third and fourth seats from the aisle.

sarahbrowneyes3
#10Grey House rush
Posted: 7/16/23 at 5:32pm

Rushed yesterday for the Saturday matinee. Got to the box office around 11:30 am and got Orchestra right B2. A couple of the effects looked kind of cheesy from seeing them so close up, but it was nice to clearly see the actors expressions.