pixeltracker

ILLINOISE 2 PM today - Ticket for Sale

ILLINOISE 2 PM today - Ticket for Sale

James Biernatowski
#1ILLINOISE 2 PM today - Ticket for Sale
Posted: 6/7/24 at 10:35am

Have one ticket, front row BB 113 available that I am not able to use, won the lottery, but I am sick and not able to attend.

Please let me know if you would like to go 

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#2ILLINOISE 2 PM today - Ticket for Sale
Posted: 6/7/24 at 1:01pm

I will take it if it's for free, my email is unpopularopinionsofnick@gmail.com if you want to gift it to me.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

muscle23ftl
#3ILLINOISE 2 PM today - Ticket for Sale
Posted: 6/7/24 at 1:03pm

I can actually zelle you $10 or so after the show, but I need to run to get there on time.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#4ILLINOISE 2 PM today - Ticket for Sale
Posted: 6/7/24 at 1:28pm

muscle23ftl said: "I will take it if it's for free, my email is unpopularopinionsofnick@gmail.com if you want to gift it to me."

If it was me and someone said that I would just eat the ticket.

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

beensince1987 Profile Photo
beensince1987
#5ILLINOISE 2 PM today - Ticket for Sale
Posted: 6/7/24 at 1:52pm

Why don't you PastDate to see it another time? I have done it so many times with tickets that I won with lottery

muscle23ftl
#6ILLINOISE 2 PM today - Ticket for Sale
Posted: 6/7/24 at 3:12pm

Huss417 said: "muscle23ftl said: "I will take it if it's for free, my email is unpopularopinionsofnick@gmail.com if you want to gift it to me."

"

It was past 1pm and I literally had to run and I offered to zelle something after, dude, get a hobby. Troll!

JSquared2
#7ILLINOISE 2 PM today - Ticket for Sale
Posted: 6/7/24 at 3:15pm

muscle23ftl said: "Huss417 said: "muscle23ftl said: "I will take it if it's for free, my email is unpopularopinionsofnick@gmail.com if you want to gift it to me."

"

It was past 1pm and I literally had to run and I offered to zelle something after, dude, get a hobby. Troll!
"

Ummm -- this you??

muscle23ftl said: "I will take it if it's for free, my email is unpopularopinionsofnick@gmail.com if you want to gift it to me."

Hope you made the trip there for nada!  

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#8ILLINOISE 2 PM today - Ticket for Sale
Posted: 6/7/24 at 3:17pm

Huss417 said: "muscle23ftl said: "I will take it if it's for free, my email is unpopularopinionsofnick@gmail.com if you want to gift it to me."

"

I know you probably mean "eat the cost" but the idea of somebody physically eating the ticket in response to this is very funny.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#9ILLINOISE 2 PM today - Ticket for Sale
Posted: 6/7/24 at 3:56pm

muscle23ftl said: "Huss417 said: "muscle23ftl said: "I will take it if it's for free, my email is unpopularopinionsofnick@gmail.com if you want to gift it to me."

"

"

Honey, I am far from being a troll. Most of your posts have that feeling to them. Your comeback is lacking much like your posts.

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.
Updated On: 6/7/24 at 03:56 PM

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#10ILLINOISE 2 PM today - Ticket for Sale
Posted: 6/7/24 at 3:58pm

Kad said: "Huss417 said: "muscle23ftl said: "I will take it if it's for free, my email is unpopularopinionsofnick@gmail.com if you want to gift it to me."

"

I know you probably mean "eat the cost" but the idea of somebody physically eating the ticket in response to this is very funny.
"

LOL. I have always said that. But in this case I would have done both.

yyys
#11ILLINOISE 2 PM today - Ticket for Sale
Posted: 6/7/24 at 9:58pm

Eat the ticket is a popular expression ...esp in concerts. 

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#12ILLINOISE 2 PM today - Ticket for Sale
Posted: 6/7/24 at 10:18pm

I’m going to print this thread out and frame it. 

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#13ILLINOISE 2 PM today - Ticket for Sale
Posted: 6/8/24 at 8:28am

Jordan Catalano said: "I’m going to print this thread out and frame it."

Sorry for the rant but it really just rubbed me the wrong way.

Videos