News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BreeDaniel

BreeDaniel Profile Photo
Member Name: BreeDaniel
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: did you see Great American Trailor Park musical  Sep 19 2008, 10:03:52 AM
There are many threads about this show so a search should help. It was a bit uneven but laugh out loud funny in parts and did have great performers doing their darndest with the material they were given (Hensley, Orfeh, Kritzer, Wilcox) I disagree with alterego and think the cast recording is one of the better ones I own.

LB  Jul 12 2008, 09:50:09 AM
Really Anakela because any and every time I've seen the show, LBB is so "choked up" she can barely get out the last line of the ballad. That pretty much applies to most of her performance in general.
re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread  Jul 12 2008, 09:46:08 AM
The "ruining" happened the second someone came up with this stupid idea.
re: The 'Official' Orfeh at Feinstein's Review Thread  Jun 3 2008, 04:01:58 PM
I made it to both as well without any hassle. The shows were polar opposites so there's no way to compare. Orfeh's a rock star (and funny as hell) and Kate Shindle obviously has a great passion for musical theater. Both have voices that don't quit but again, two very different types of artists. Shindle was very good about ending on time. She knew many of us were going over to Orfeh's. No traffic, 5 minutes in a cab, that was all. Feinstein's was packed to the gills with a vip or 2 in attendanc
re: First Wives Club -- The Musical is coming to Broadway!  May 14 2008, 09:16:41 AM
How many more threads about this do we need, exactly?
re: Actor injured this afternoon in Little Mermaid  May 12 2008, 07:09:51 PM
Elphababuff, it's safe to assume a man who's been on Broadway for almost 3 decades knows what he's doing. Speedy recovery to him.
re: Pics of Becky Gulsvig for LB Tour  May 10 2008, 10:09:06 AM
Well, shoot, you got me wanna be and yes, I'm leaving the same day Laura is, we do everything together. For the youngsters on this board, that was sarcasm.
re: Pics of Becky Gulsvig for LB Tour  May 10 2008, 09:24:15 AM
What did Yankees just say?! That post needs a translator. Add me to the pile who thinks Becky should be taking over the Broadway Elle.
re: Broadway's Hottest Women  May 10 2008, 09:19:30 AM
Merle Dandridge
Orfeh
Yasmine Allers

re: Connick, Jr./Marshall to Bring Gershwin Musical (now titled) to Broadwa  May 5 2008, 09:37:57 PM
Let's not forget Fascinating Rhythm.
re: Guy arrested at Xanadu stage door today!!  May 5 2008, 09:35:07 PM
Elphaba.Scares.me, you just described every "infraction" committed by the fans at LB's stagedoor and the scarier thing is, most are not teens Winston.
re: Riedel: 'AWARDS BRING OUT B'WAY'S NASTY SIDE'  Apr 30 2008, 10:58:22 AM
I wouldn't bet on Mulally but on the other hand, we all know how starry eyed the nominating committee can be. In other words, she's not giving a nomination worthy performance IMO.
re: Will Chase & Eden Espinosa to join RENT (yup! its confirmed!)  Apr 30 2008, 10:55:37 AM
Shame she's in it with Will Chase. I'd see him but you'd have to pay me to sit through her neck vein bulging, screeching performance.
re: 'Storm's A-Brewin' from GREAT AMERICAN TRAILER PARK MUSICAL  Apr 29 2008, 01:26:36 PM
SCARY!
re: OCC Nominations Announced  Apr 21 2008, 12:19:46 PM
I agree GrandMotel. I'll also add that Sherie did NOT deserve a nod at all and Kelli O'Hara is becoming one of those boring actresses who's forever going to get a nod for anything she does no matter what, much like Karen Ziemba.
re: My second viewing of Legally Blonde  Apr 21 2008, 10:57:23 AM
So Much Better, is never going to sound better and Bundy has sounded "under the weather" for most of her time at the Palace. Last time she sounded good was in previews in SF.

re: Legally Blonde understudies  Feb 23 2008, 11:14:46 AM
It must be a really long flu season dating back to November.
re: Legally Blonde Reality Show to have have 10 Finalists  Feb 23 2008, 11:13:03 AM
How does anyone figure this woman looks older than Bundy?
re: KFed at LEGALLY BLONDE.......  Feb 12 2008, 03:38:02 PM
Ah yes, there's that. Classy guy for a classy show.
re: Michael Rupert in Legally Blonde  Feb 12 2008, 03:14:57 PM
Curtain, you obviously work at the show from your dozens of inside track posts. For the record, Andy Karl is a wonderful Callahan and if the biggest problem is his "too good looks" than they should just fire everyone who is handsome and replace them with fugs. It's show business people.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You