Cheno Interview...

Copeman63 Profile Photo
Copeman63
#0Cheno Interview...
Posted: 8/27/04 at 2:22am

Did anyone else notice how either the writer or Cheno didn't mention Idina in the interview?

If Lincoln were alive today, do you think he'd be pleased with his tunnel?

Link Larkin Wanabe Profile Photo
Link Larkin Wanabe
#1re: Cheno Interview...
Posted: 8/27/04 at 2:26am

You might want to specify which interview. re: Cheno Interview...

Akiva

Copeman63 Profile Photo
Copeman63
#2re: Cheno Interview...
Posted: 8/27/04 at 2:30am

Look above ^^^ In the news

Diva Talk, on Playbill...

If Lincoln were alive today, do you think he'd be pleased with his tunnel?
Updated On: 8/27/04 at 02:30 AM

J-Pill Profile Photo
J-Pill
#3re: Cheno Interview...
Posted: 8/27/04 at 3:35am

urgghh.. no one caaares. So what if Idina wasn't mentioned? It was for the most part about Kristin's future plans and preparations. I'm so excited for her. Many, many things to look forward to and she seems to be in great spirit. Sigh... I love her. So ban me.

ChicagoManic Profile Photo
ChicagoManic
#4re: Cheno Interview...
Posted: 8/27/04 at 3:53am

Idina doesn't need to be mentioned. As of right now Cheno is out of Wicked, why dwell on Idina?

Carrie: Maybe the past is like an anchor holding us back. Maybe, you have to let go of who you are to become who you will be.

JC14
#5re: Cheno Interview...
Posted: 8/27/04 at 8:24am

Q: Last topic — tell me about your final night in Wicked.
KC: I never really understood what bittersweet meant until that night. I have to tell you, the ensemble of that show, especially, we were like family. They always say that, but we went through a lot of stuff this group. And, I just miss them. I miss them so much. I knew I was going to miss them, and it was just going to be incredibly difficult. I miss doing the part; the actual role is so fun. It's so much work, but it's so rewarding. [The final night] was hard, but because I'm moving on to other things, I kind of just think about it with a smile in my heart. I'd love to actually go back some time. They talk about doing a movie.

Q: What's happening with the movie?
KC: Well, they have to use me or pay me off. [Laughs.] . . . I feel like I really grew a lot as a comedienne and also personally. I went through a lot of stuff while doing it, and I grew up. I got a clue, I guess you can say. But the main thing is I really miss the ensemble. They make our show. Looking down at them when I was in the bubble every night, with their arms up to me and just looking up at me with hope in their eyes, is something I'll never forget, ever. It was like that every night, too.

InTheMoney Profile Photo
InTheMoney
#6re: Cheno Interview...
Posted: 8/27/04 at 8:39am

Anyone else get the feeling she REALLY misses the ensemble? Lol.

Fair 2 Middlin Profile Photo
Fair 2 Middlin
#7re: Cheno Interview...
Posted: 8/27/04 at 9:44am

*gag*

Thank you so much Fair. You are such a "Bewitching" HUSSY! -(DAME 12/2)

Ilive4nyc Profile Photo
Ilive4nyc
#8re: Cheno Interview...
Posted: 8/27/04 at 9:46am

anyone else care?

"It's like I'm your lover or more like your ghost. I spend the day wondering what you do where you go" "A log is like this big around, you're lucky your head didn't fall off, you best get yourself to a hospital....

popcultureboy Profile Photo
popcultureboy
#9re: Cheno Interview...
Posted: 8/27/04 at 9:49am

Nope.

Nothing precious, plain to see, don't make a fuss over me. Not loud, not soft, but somewhere inbetween. Say sorry, just let it be the word you mean.

glitzguy3 Profile Photo
glitzguy3
#10re: Cheno Interview...
Posted: 8/27/04 at 9:51am

why does she have to mention idina? she doesn't have to if she doesn't want to!