Adam and Daphne

AidaNYRent Profile Photo
AidaNYRent
#0Adam and Daphne
Posted: 10/9/04 at 12:02am

Anyone going to see Adam Pascal and Daphne Rubin-Vega at Kean University this Sunday... I can't wait :)

"I've heard it said that people come into our lives for a reason, bringing something we must learn, and we are lead to those who help us most to grow if we let them and we help them in return" Galinda

adamized88 Profile Photo
adamized88
#1re: Adam and Daphne
Posted: 10/9/04 at 1:16am

so excited for this!

"Nothing is an accident, We are free to have it all, We are what we want to be, It's in ourselves to rise or fall!!" - "Fortune Favors the Brave" from Aida - the love that never died

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#2re: Adam and Daphne
Posted: 10/9/04 at 1:18am

*raises hand*

There are a WHOLE bunch of us going.

*bounces*
You can't fathom how excited I am.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

QueenMuppet Profile Photo
QueenMuppet
#3re: Adam and Daphne
Posted: 10/9/04 at 7:01am

I'm SO going.

Stop bouncing, Emcee! re: Adam and Daphne

QM

'He really wasn't good as Fieyro. Is it just me or does he sort of come across as a pimp? Just...the hand motions I've seen him do and the attitude..not that Taye is a pimp.' - SallyBrown on Taye Diggs as Fiyero

luvtheEmcee
#4re: Adam and Daphne
Posted: 10/9/04 at 11:03am

*bounces through ceiling*
BECAUSE IT'S TOMORROW!

ponine24601
#5re: Adam and Daphne
Posted: 10/9/04 at 12:10pm

don't make me tell tgif to make you sit on the floor too!

"People asking questions, lost in confusion. Well I tell them there's no problems, only solutions." ~The one and only John Lennon

luvtheEmcee
#6re: Adam and Daphne
Posted: 10/9/04 at 12:13pm

*sits on floor*

*bounces*
It's inevitable. I'm out of control. re: Adam and Daphne

I haven't seen Adam in over a MONTH! I was so not used to that. re: Adam and Daphne

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#7re: Adam and Daphne
Posted: 10/9/04 at 12:53pm

*raises and waves it!!*

ME! Im going! haha.

I want to write music. I want to sit down right now at my piano and write a song that people will listen to and remember and do the same thing every morning...for the rest of my life. - Jonathan Larson. Tick, Tick...BOOM!

BroadwayDiva Profile Photo
BroadwayDiva
#8re: Adam and Daphne
Posted: 10/9/04 at 12:55pm

*jumps out of chair at the mention of Adam and Daphne*

I'm going!! I can't wait!!!

I have my books and my poetry to protect me...

Mimi Imfurst
#9re: Adam and Daphne
Posted: 10/9/04 at 12:55pm

What are they doing there?

NYC's Most Retarded Drag Queen The Mimi Show: hosted by Mimi Imfurst features Broadway stars Tuesdays @ 10:30pm Weekly! June 13th: Hairspray's Michelle Dowdy, June 20th: Aida's Lori Ann Strunk, June 27th: Composer Katie Thompson No Cover- No Drink Minimum OW BAR: 221 E 58th Street (between 2nd and 3rd) www.owbar.com

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#10re: Adam and Daphne
Posted: 10/9/04 at 12:57pm

singing

I want to write music. I want to sit down right now at my piano and write a song that people will listen to and remember and do the same thing every morning...for the rest of my life. - Jonathan Larson. Tick, Tick...BOOM!

BroadwayDiva Profile Photo
BroadwayDiva
#11re: Adam and Daphne
Posted: 10/9/04 at 12:58pm

Yep- it's a concert that's going to be AMAZING.

I have my books and my poetry to protect me...

Thoroughly Modern Cara Profile Photo
Thoroughly Modern Cara
#12re: Adam and Daphne
Posted: 10/9/04 at 1:03pm

Ohhh ohh I'll be there too!! I think we're gonna have to hold Emcee down guys! I can't wait though!

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#13re: Adam and Daphne
Posted: 10/9/04 at 1:06pm

TMC - I am thinking making her sit in between us?

Thoroughly Modern Cara Profile Photo
Thoroughly Modern Cara
#14re: Adam and Daphne
Posted: 10/9/04 at 1:07pm

I think that's a good idea, that way we can hold her down from both sides! This should be interesting.

luvtheEmcee
#15re: Adam and Daphne
Posted: 10/9/04 at 1:10pm

lol, you guys! *whines*

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#16re: Adam and Daphne
Posted: 10/9/04 at 1:13pm

I just hope this doesn't interfer with us watching the show.

luvtheEmcee
#17re: Adam and Daphne
Posted: 10/9/04 at 1:13pm

*sulks in a corner*

I promise I'll be good.

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#18re: Adam and Daphne
Posted: 10/9/04 at 1:15pm

Promise?

Mimi Imfurst
#19re: Adam and Daphne
Posted: 10/9/04 at 1:15pm

how much are tickets? is it easy to get to from the city?

NYC's Most Retarded Drag Queen The Mimi Show: hosted by Mimi Imfurst features Broadway stars Tuesdays @ 10:30pm Weekly! June 13th: Hairspray's Michelle Dowdy, June 20th: Aida's Lori Ann Strunk, June 27th: Composer Katie Thompson No Cover- No Drink Minimum OW BAR: 221 E 58th Street (between 2nd and 3rd) www.owbar.com

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#20re: Adam and Daphne
Posted: 10/9/04 at 1:16pm

Fairly easy from the city. Don't know if tickets are still available though.

luvtheEmcee
#21re: Adam and Daphne
Posted: 10/9/04 at 1:17pm

Promise. re: Adam and Daphne

musicalsFan
#22re: Adam and Daphne
Posted: 10/9/04 at 1:56pm

www.wilkinstheatre.com is their website

the NJ Transit Raritan Valley train line stop (Union) is right at the university but on Sunday the train back to NYC is 10:03pm or 12:29am only (www.njtransit.com). You'll have to change at Newark

QueenMuppet Profile Photo
QueenMuppet
#23re: Adam and Daphne
Posted: 10/9/04 at 2:23pm

AH, someone who knows and who will answer my question ... I command you, musicalsFan! Pretty Please!

I might have to rush to Union after seeing a show here in NY which obviously doesn't give me a lot of time. Have you done this before? Any idea if it's straight forward to change at Newark?

You know, I'll be so busy at this gig, I can't afford to be late re: Adam and Daphne

Thank you!

QM

'He really wasn't good as Fieyro. Is it just me or does he sort of come across as a pimp? Just...the hand motions I've seen him do and the attitude..not that Taye is a pimp.' - SallyBrown on Taye Diggs as Fiyero

musicalsFan
#24re: Adam and Daphne
Posted: 10/9/04 at 2:29pm

Generally NJ Transit trains are good about leaving Penn Station on time. If there is a delay, then usually all trains are involved, eg Amtrak track repair work in the tunnels.

I don't do the changing of trains at Newark, so I can't help with that. re: Adam and Daphne

btw, I love your icon. what is it?

Videos