pixeltracker

Wicked Question- yeah yeah I'm sorry

Wicked Question- yeah yeah I'm sorry

EponineThenardier Profile Photo
EponineThenardier
#0Wicked Question- yeah yeah I'm sorry
Posted: 10/9/04 at 1:13am

This is actually an interesting question and as far as I know the first post about it. *SPOILERS AHEAD*

Anyone have a picture of Boq in his tinman costume? I have never seen a picture ever. We've seen Fieyro as the scarcrow but not Boq. And I haven't seen the show so Ive never seen it at all. Thanks

Elphaba3 Profile Photo
Elphaba3
#1re: Wicked Question- yeah yeah I'm sorry
Posted: 10/9/04 at 6:03pm

Umm.. i think i hav a picture of him.. but its @ the final Original Broadway Cast curtain call so theres also a bunch of other people there but u can still see him.

Wicked Witch of the West

EponineThenardier
#2re: Wicked Question- yeah yeah I'm sorry
Posted: 10/9/04 at 6:25pm

I think I know the picture you talking about. It's the company taking a bow and Boq is on the far right partically covered and in a silver costume, with white tights and black shoes? If thats the one your talking about thats actually not the tin man costume. Thanks though.

#3re: Wicked Question- yeah yeah I'm sorry
Posted: 10/9/04 at 7:48pm

yeah thats the costume he wears right *before* he turns into the tinman. but wow they make him look really good, i mean *really* good, its so awesome!

HumorousConclusion Profile Photo
HumorousConclusion
#4re: Wicked Question- yeah yeah I'm sorry
Posted: 10/9/04 at 9:32pm

I have these pictures, but they are really blurry.

re: Wicked Question- yeah yeah I'm sorry
re: Wicked Question- yeah yeah I'm sorry

timote316
#5re: Wicked Question- yeah yeah I'm sorry
Posted: 10/9/04 at 11:11pm

How exactly he changes costume onstage slightly confuses me. Is it him? Or a double? I've always wondered, but never asked...

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#6re: Wicked Question- yeah yeah I'm sorry
Posted: 10/9/04 at 11:14pm

double... That's what they said on here.

I saw the show in partial view.. I saw perfectly behind the bookcase or whatever that thing in Nessas room was..but i tried not looking..coz i didnt want too know lol.

timote316
#7re: Wicked Question- yeah yeah I'm sorry
Posted: 10/9/04 at 11:16pm

lol, that makes sense. Its just a cool effect lol. Thanks ljay.

Ok, sorry, back to topic. lol

jonartdesigns Profile Photo
jonartdesigns
#8re: Wicked Question- yeah yeah I'm sorry
Posted: 10/9/04 at 11:29pm

i'm guessing its one of his understudies (i was looking at ibdb and that character has alot of them)

"Grease," the fourth revival of the season, is the worst show in the history of theater and represents an unparalleled assault on Western civilization and its values. - Michael Reidel

ElphieDefiesGravity Profile Photo
ElphieDefiesGravity
#9re: Wicked Question- yeah yeah I'm sorry
Posted: 10/9/04 at 11:30pm

When you sit up close it is obvious that it isn't him.

"Blow out the candles, Robert, and make a wish. Want something. Want something."

Wishes come true, not free.

EponineThenardier
#10re: Wicked Question- yeah yeah I'm sorry
Posted: 10/9/04 at 11:39pm

Thanks for posting those pictures!

In "Wicked Witch of the East", I've heard that Idina wheels Chris behind a screen of some sort, then when it's time to show "him" as the tin man for that scene, someone else runs out from behind the screen with the tin man costume on. They do the tin man process on Chris after that scene is over.

Videos