Saw Idina at BKLYN last night.

sfs1414
#0Saw Idina at BKLYN last night.
Posted: 10/12/04 at 5:11pm

I was sitting front row for BKLYN last night and after the show I bumped into Idina. She saw the show as well. I said hi and asked her if she enjoyed the show. She said she did. I also told her she was great in wicked. What a funny experience!!

N0tThatGirl213 Profile Photo
N0tThatGirl213
#1re: Saw Idina at BKLYN last night.
Posted: 10/12/04 at 5:15pm

AHHHHHH! I kept expecting something like that to happen at the Kean concert...alas, no... I guess it was just a little too far away.

"A little humility wouldn't hurt." --Ellie, Constantine-Hellblazer, "Dangerous Habits"

Swankified089
#2re: Saw Idina at BKLYN last night.
Posted: 10/12/04 at 5:16pm

Wow, that's really cool! Yeah, over the summer my friend saw Idina and Taye at "Rent"... I wish I had that experience!

insomniak
#3re: Saw Idina at BKLYN last night.
Posted: 10/12/04 at 5:23pm

And did they have anything to say about the state of the current production? I would imagine that they have the good taste to not bash it in public, but I am curious.

DickonDefysGravity Profile Photo
DickonDefysGravity
#4re: Saw Idina at BKLYN last night.
Posted: 10/12/04 at 5:40pm

probably wouldn't bash it in public...true....i might

And you think of all of the things you've seen, and you wish that you could live in between ,and you're back again only different than before... After the Sky. -Into the Woods (Jack)

Elphaba3 Profile Photo
Elphaba3
#5re: Saw Idina at BKLYN last night.
Posted: 10/12/04 at 5:46pm

I loathe you! you are soo very lucky!

Wicked Witch of the West

Carl Magnum Profile Photo
Carl Magnum
#6re: Saw Idina at BKLYN last night.
Posted: 10/12/04 at 5:55pm

SFS, I love the Rapp as Hedwig Avatar. did you see him in it??

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them

sfs1414
#7re: Saw Idina at BKLYN last night.
Posted: 10/13/04 at 4:29pm

I saw Anthony in the show 10 times! He was unbelieveable!!!!

WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
#8re: Saw Idina at BKLYN last night.
Posted: 10/13/04 at 4:34pm

Thats so exciting! Im glad theres a post on here that acutally makes Idina seem like a kind person (which she really is). :)

broadwayinthebigcity Profile Photo
broadwayinthebigcity
#9re: Saw Idina at BKLYN last night.
Posted: 10/13/04 at 4:56pm

Lucky! the only star I saw at a musical was Jerry Springer!

"as good or quite likely better than any other show with killer rabbits and a legless knight opening on Broadway this season." -Eric Idle on SPAMALOT

#10re: Saw Idina at BKLYN last night.
Posted: 10/13/04 at 5:57pm

I saw Matt caplan ( from rent) when i went to see wicked. He was standing in line behind me, waiting for the bathroom! lol I told him he is god to me, and many others, and we talked for a little while, until a stall opened up. I was suprised he was so friendly to me. I've heard in the past he's not rude, just kinda shy. so yeah! im still waiting to see idina at another show! now THAT would be an experience!

Blair
#11re: Saw Idina at BKLYN last night.
Posted: 10/13/04 at 6:11pm

What the hell? I was there and did not see her. Arg, just my luck. I saw Matt Caplan walking with Karen Olivo after the show, though.

I did see Mario Cantone at The Frogs the day before. That was fun.

Elphaba3 Profile Photo
Elphaba3
#12re: Saw Idina at BKLYN last night.
Posted: 10/13/04 at 6:19pm

Why is there a post that makes Idina sound mean? in everything i've ever herd and read she seems to be quite intelligent and very kind...

Wicked Witch of the West

Videos