Tamayra Gray in Bombay Dreams

DollyGirl Profile Photo
DollyGirl
#0Tamayra Gray in Bombay Dreams
Posted: 10/24/04 at 10:23pm

ehhhhh... okay. Did anybody else see 'the times' today? I'm not liking 'the idols' coming to broadway.. :-/

I've got forty more minutes of home economics Then down with the text books And up with the comics

JJsugar
#1re: Tamayra Gray in Bombay Dreams
Posted: 10/25/04 at 12:54am

tamyra is great, congrats to her!

what a bunch of whine babies on this board geez! any cheese with the wine?lol

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#2re: Tamayra Gray in Bombay Dreams
Posted: 10/25/04 at 12:56am

When's she starting?

And yeah... this is kind of odd. Not sure good or bad, just... odd.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Type_A_Tiff Profile Photo
Type_A_Tiff
#3re: Tamayra Gray in Bombay Dreams
Posted: 10/25/04 at 1:28am

Tamyra Gray on Broadway is better than William Hung on Broadway. 'Idol' or not, talent is talent, no matter how it is found. And then there is William Hung at 14:59. That is all.

"It's not always about you!!!" (But if you think I'm referring to you anyway, then I probably am.)

"Good luck returning my ass!" - Wilhemina Slater

"This is my breakfast, lunch and f***ing dinner right here. I'm not even f***in' joking." - Colin Farrell

JJsugar
#4re: Tamayra Gray in Bombay Dreams
Posted: 10/25/04 at 1:57am

hi luvmyemcee...nice to see you!

i think she starts in nov...she is a very talented young lady, she did a good job acting in some of her tv appearances on a few shows like boston public and a WB and Upn show too! tamyra is good i hope she enjoys her time on broadway!

i still love this Adam Pascal he is just very cute!

jdanton2 Profile Photo
jdanton2
#5re: Tamayra Gray in Bombay Dreams
Posted: 10/25/04 at 9:27pm

i think before people criticize tamyra gray or justin guarini or other idols they should give them a chance to prove them selves . i am sure they will both do great.

http://www.tamyra.org

bronxboundexpress Profile Photo
bronxboundexpress
#6re: Tamayra Gray in Bombay Dreams
Posted: 10/25/04 at 11:57pm

She starts Nov. 9

Love4Cheno Profile Photo
Love4Cheno
#7re: Tamayra Gray in Bombay Dreams
Posted: 10/26/04 at 10:44am

They were trying to get Janet Jackson as Rani (yeah right) so maybe this was the "next best thing." At least Tamyra has talent, and maybe she'll help boost the dismal box office sales. I'd rather see this show continue running (although I don't think it's a good show) than have a dark theatre on Broadway.

http://preppylife.tumblr.com/

broadwayguy2
#8re: Tamayra Gray in Bombay Dreams
Posted: 10/26/04 at 10:47am

if Janet did it, they'd have to add in a costume malfuction to one up the people half her age.

jdanton2 Profile Photo
jdanton2
#9re: Tamayra Gray in Bombay Dreams
Posted: 10/27/04 at 3:19pm

for anyone not familiar with tamyra's singing as well as acting can check her out on friday night october 29th at 8pm on the WB series "what i like about you". tamyra will both sing as well as show off her acting skills this week. also tamyra will be performing on saturday night october 30th on "showtime at the apollo" check your local listings for time and channel.

http://www.tamyra.org

Videos