pixeltracker

Shows That You Have Never Heard and Should Almost Have Your Musical Theatre License Revoked For Not- Page 3

Shows That You Have Never Heard and Should Almost Have Your Musical Theatre License Revoked For Not

musicalmjk Profile Photo
musicalmjk
#50re: Shows That You Have Never Heard and Should Almost Have Your Musical The
Posted: 11/2/04 at 1:22am

alot of Sondheim, ive west side story and funny thing on the way to the forum and sunday in the park with george and into the woods and thats it.

need to defrag my brain.
Updated On: 11/2/04 at 01:22 AM

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#51re: Shows That You Have Never Heard and Should Almost Have Your Musical The
Posted: 11/2/04 at 1:25am

Tiff, I never thought of that one.

Ever see Wonderful Town? If you have you'll know that you just gotta get hep.

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Type_A_Tiff Profile Photo
Type_A_Tiff
#52re: Shows That You Have Never Heard and Should Almost Have Your Musical The
Posted: 11/2/04 at 1:33am

Why, is Brooke really dirty and into sharing needles?

Okay, I guess Wonderful Town would be my addition to this thread. ::hangs head in shame::

"It's not always about you!!!" (But if you think I'm referring to you anyway, then I probably am.)

"Good luck returning my ass!" - Wilhemina Slater

"This is my breakfast, lunch and f***ing dinner right here. I'm not even f***in' joking." - Colin Farrell

DickonDefysGravity Profile Photo
DickonDefysGravity
#53re: Shows That You Have Never Heard and Should Almost Have Your Musical The
Posted: 11/2/04 at 1:45am

sadly:

Big River
Brigadoon
Last Five Years
Wonderful Town
Avenue Q- not sure I'm missing much...but i'm not going to judge until i've heard it
Passion

And you think of all of the things you've seen, and you wish that you could live in between ,and you're back again only different than before... After the Sky. -Into the Woods (Jack)

mizzie Profile Photo
mizzie
DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#55re: Shows That You Have Never Heard and Should Almost Have Your Musical The
Posted: 11/5/04 at 5:47pm

Brigadoon, Cabaret (I'm totally serious); where should I turn in my membership card?

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

Broadway_Bound_Star Profile Photo
Broadway_Bound_Star
#56re: Shows That You Have Never Heard and Should Almost Have Your Musical The
Posted: 11/5/04 at 6:03pm

I have never heard of "How to succeed to business without really trying".. is that bad?

GovernorSlaton Profile Photo
GovernorSlaton
#57re: Shows That You Have Never Heard and Should Almost Have Your Musical The
Posted: 11/5/04 at 6:20pm

Many, but I've only been gotten really into theater this past year, so give me a chance to catch up.
Oh, but I can definitely say that there isn't any Sondheim I've missed. re: Shows That You Have Never Heard and Should Almost Have Your Musical The

Broadway Matt Profile Photo
Broadway Matt
#58re: Shows That You Have Never Heard and Should Almost Have Your Musical The
Posted: 11/5/04 at 6:25pm

HAHAHAHAH I hadn't seen Tiff's last post! That's hilarious! Hepatitis is a serious disease but sooooo funny in musical theatre. William Finn will forever be my hero for rhyming the word in March of the Falsettos. That's my contribution- hepatitis.

"The last train out of any station will not be full of nice guys." - Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"I wash my face, then drink beer, then I weep. Say a prayer and induce insincere self-abuse, till I'm fast asleep"- In Trousers

Mamie Profile Photo
Mamie
#59re: Shows That You Have Never Heard and Should Almost Have Your Musical The
Posted: 11/5/04 at 7:31pm

OMG - We're supposed to have a license?!!!

Mamie (now in hiding from the theatre cops)

www.thebreastcancersite.com
A click for life.
mamie4 5/14/03