To whiteboy spice

Today4U83 Profile Photo
Today4U83
#0To whiteboy spice
Posted: 11/5/04 at 11:02am

Hi there, I sent you a private message. I don't know how often you check your messages. I was just wondering if the release date for the rent movie is accurate.. Nov.11th 2005? That's according to ew.com (entertainment weekly)

Broadway Matt Profile Photo
Broadway Matt
#1re: To whiteboy spice
Posted: 11/5/04 at 11:05am

I'd say the production folks are probably more privvy to that information than any of the cast.

"The last train out of any station will not be full of nice guys." - Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"I wash my face, then drink beer, then I weep. Say a prayer and induce insincere self-abuse, till I'm fast asleep"- In Trousers

Today4U83 Profile Photo
Today4U83
#2re: To whiteboy spice
Posted: 11/5/04 at 11:07am

i don't know, I just was checking ew.com and saw the release date and I was curious as to how accurate it was.

#1Elphie Profile Photo
#1Elphie
#3re: To whiteboy spice
Posted: 11/5/04 at 11:34am

I believe that article was written in July, so I wouldn't rely on what it says too much. They haven't even finalized the cast, so they probably cannot accurately anticipate an exact release date just yet.

MagicToDo82 Profile Photo
MagicToDo82
#4re: To whiteboy spice
Posted: 11/5/04 at 12:20pm

I love you, Anthony Rapp!!! :)

There's always room for pathos - and jazz hands.

cvapb Profile Photo
cvapb
#5re: To whiteboy spice
Posted: 11/5/04 at 12:22pm

IMDB says holiday season 2005

Type_A_Tiff Profile Photo
Type_A_Tiff
#6re: To whiteboy spice
Posted: 11/5/04 at 12:25pm

Broadway_Matt is right (as usual. re: To whiteboy spice). The production folks are probably more privvy to this info than the cast, and even THEY don't know what the confirmed date will be because it's reliant on so many issues during and post-production that could either bump up (PLEASE!) or push back the date. I would stick with Nov 11 as a *tentative* release date, and that's probably how it's going to stay until the filming's actually well-underway.

Just my 2c - in Canadian currency, so it's really not worth very much. re: To whiteboy spice

"It's not always about you!!!" (But if you think I'm referring to you anyway, then I probably am.)

"Good luck returning my ass!" - Wilhemina Slater

"This is my breakfast, lunch and f***ing dinner right here. I'm not even f***in' joking." - Colin Farrell

#1Elphie Profile Photo
#1Elphie
#7re: To whiteboy spice
Posted: 11/5/04 at 1:53pm

My opinion (I posted this on CB too) is that it should open on December 24th, 9:00pm, eastern standard time! re: To whiteboy spice

stacey717
#8re: To whiteboy spice
Posted: 11/9/04 at 10:59pm

"My opinion (I posted this on CB too) is that it should open on December 24th, 9:00pm, eastern standard time! "

Ooooh :)
That'd be so re: To whiteboy spice!

...And with a second showing on another screen at the theatre at 10 PM EST, don't forget!

Hehee..Great suggestion (it'd never be followed I seriously doubt but it *is* very..very...*made me smile*)

shaun3000
#9re: To whiteboy spice
Posted: 11/10/04 at 12:42am

Nah, the second would have to be the NEXT year. Har...

stacey717
#10re: To whiteboy spice
Posted: 11/10/04 at 4:09pm

*hehe*
hardy-har-har.

Matt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
#11re: To whiteboy spice
Posted: 11/10/04 at 4:15pm

And you guys wonder why more people don't reveal their identities on this board.

"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."

Videos