pixeltracker

The Official "MICHAEL ARDEN IS GOING TO BE HUGE!" thread- Page 4

The Official "MICHAEL ARDEN IS GOING TO BE HUGE!" thread

Jimbo2 Profile Photo
Jimbo2
#75re: The Official 'MICHAEL ARDEN IS GOING TO BE HUGE!' thread
Posted: 12/11/04 at 8:40pm

I love Michael Arden! After I saw him in BARE I knew right away that he was going to go on to bigger and better things. His voice is phenomenal. I was so lucky to see him in Pippin. To this day I can still hear him singing "Morning Glow."

Yes, bring back Pippin with Michael!

I think I read somewhere that he is working on a solo album, is that correct?

"If we don't wake up and shake the nation, we'll eat the dust of the world, wondering why...why?"

i*heart*fame
#76re: The Official 'MICHAEL ARDEN IS GOING TO BE HUGE!' thread
Posted: 12/11/04 at 8:44pm

the thing with michael-arden.com is at least on whatever computer i try it on, and i've tried many it simple doesnt work i get the news page and can see the pages and stuff but none of the links work--as in the section on wallpaper and pics and multimedia(most importantly) does anyone else have this same problem?

"Don't thank your parents, if you were raised in a nurturing environment you wouldnt be in show business"--Conan O'Brien at the 2006 Emmy Awards

BlueWizard Profile Photo
BlueWizard
#77re: The Official 'MICHAEL ARDEN IS GOING TO BE HUGE!' thread
Posted: 12/11/04 at 9:26pm

I think the site is fun (if the design is a bit...um, Sailor Moon-ish). The only thing is that everyone on the site can be found elsewhere. I think Michael needs to start his own website, so we get some fresh information from the source.

BlueWizard's blog: The Rambling Corner HEDWIG: "The road is my home. In reflecting upon the people whom I have come upon in my travels, I cannot help but think of the people who have come upon me."

Jimbo2 Profile Photo
Jimbo2
#78re: The Official 'MICHAEL ARDEN IS GOING TO BE HUGE!' thread
Posted: 12/11/04 at 9:51pm

the links work on my pc but what happens is the mouse cursor disappears..very strange....i agree-Michael needs an official website!

"If we don't wake up and shake the nation, we'll eat the dust of the world, wondering why...why?"

More Cowbell Profile Photo
More Cowbell
#79re: The Official 'MICHAEL ARDEN IS GOING TO BE HUGE!' thread
Posted: 12/11/04 at 11:20pm

I'm pretty sure Michael-Arden.com is (BWW.com member) AshleyMichelle's website.

centerstage
#80re: The Official 'MICHAEL ARDEN IS GOING TO BE HUGE!' thread
Posted: 12/11/04 at 11:29pm

i completely adore(!!) Michael...he is soo incredibly talented, and the bootlegs *looks around nervously* do NOT do him justice...and my poor poor friend, he was dissing my josh groban, so i went at him with michael things...if ur out there(i know u are and u know who u are) i SOO completely was kidding b/c while i love josh, michael is aboslutly unbelievingly (is that a word????) amazing!

"Past the point of no return, no backward glances: our games of make-believe are at an end" Phantom

MadeofGold Profile Photo
MadeofGold
#81re: The Official 'MICHAEL ARDEN IS GOING TO BE HUGE!' thread
Posted: 12/19/04 at 10:42pm

So, yeah. EVERYONE must go see Easter Rising on Tuesday. It was going to be AMAZING before but it's going to be even better now that Michael is singing in it.

Who doesn't want to hear that? :)

I hope to see many people there as this is going to be a wonderful opportunity to see Michael, Colin, Stephen and Kerry kick ass and take names! :)

And hi. Kristin Hanggi rocks so there's that.

GO SEE EASTER RISING!!! :)

"... Still a little bit of your taste in my mouth. Still a little bit of you laced with my doubt. Still a little hard to say what's going on..." Damien Rice

BWayBoy88
#82re: The Official 'MICHAEL ARDEN IS GOING TO BE HUGE!' thread
Posted: 12/20/04 at 10:12am

I really want to go, but Im not sure if I will be able to.

TheGaIsSilent Profile Photo
TheGaIsSilent
#83re: The Official 'MICHAEL ARDEN IS GOING TO BE HUGE!' thread
Posted: 12/20/04 at 10:28am

Easter Rising in t-minus one day!

::squeals::

JOHN LITHGOW I just realized, your last name is Butz! Both "Norbert" AND "Butz" are in your name! You must have gotten picked on a lot as a child!

Videos