In honor of Sally Brown....

My Fair Lady Profile Photo
My Fair Lady
#0In honor of Sally Brown....
Posted: 12/21/04 at 7:41pm

This is the I Love Thoroughly Modern Millie Thread!

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#1re: In honor of Sally Brown....
Posted: 12/21/04 at 7:48pm

SCREAMs

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well TMM is so awsome and i love it!!!!!!!

"It's a great feeling of power to be naked in front of people. We're happy to watch actual incredible graphic violence and gore, but as soon as somebody's naked it seems like the public goes a bit bananas about the whole thing."
Updated On: 12/21/04 at 07:48 PM

MyNameInLights Profile Photo
MyNameInLights
#2re: In honor of Sally Brown....
Posted: 12/21/04 at 7:49pm

In honor of My Fair Lady... The I Love Making Pointless Threads That Clog Up BOTH Message Boards Thread!!

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."
Updated On: 12/21/04 at 07:49 PM

spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
#3re: In honor of Sally Brown....
Posted: 12/21/04 at 7:52pm

I LOVE the movie version. Own the dvd and the soundtrack. BOOYAH!! lol

"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#4re: In honor of Sally Brown....
Posted: 12/21/04 at 7:53pm

My Name in Lights..I like this thread

and btw i def. meant to say TTB when i said TMM on that other thread
but somehow it didnt come out that way..hehe

"It's a great feeling of power to be naked in front of people. We're happy to watch actual incredible graphic violence and gore, but as soon as somebody's naked it seems like the public goes a bit bananas about the whole thing."

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#5re: In honor of Sally Brown....
Posted: 12/21/04 at 8:00pm

Can we please stop these non-stop "offical appreciation" threads? Or ATLEAST move them off-topic? They're really getting old. TMM sucks balls anyway.

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

StickToPriest Profile Photo
StickToPriest
#6re: In honor of Sally Brown....
Posted: 12/21/04 at 8:05pm

Well, if you're going to start a thread about a show, can it have some substance to get a conversation going?

Saying "I love _____" is pointless.

But if you mention something in the show that touched you, a particular part of the score you liked, a lyric that you always think about, anything at all. Even asking a question, will probably get a nice conversation started.

But starting a thread to just say how much you love a show seems rather pointless.

"One no longer loves one's insight enough once one communicates it."

The opposite of creation isn't war, it's stagnation.

My Fair Lady Profile Photo
My Fair Lady
#7re: In honor of Sally Brown....
Posted: 12/21/04 at 8:06pm

I'm really sorry but I wanted to make a thread in honor of Sally. I'll stop, I promise. But about Millie-I started getting into Broadway because of it so it's a big part of my life.

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#8re: In honor of Sally Brown....
Posted: 12/21/04 at 8:07pm

Or maybe you'd actually get a conversation going if you made the title of the thread relevant to what's inside.

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#9re: In honor of Sally Brown....
Posted: 12/21/04 at 9:43pm

..okay then let's talk Millie.
Sutton is amazing! I love her!
And I love the songs in this!!!

CanWeTalkBroadway? Profile Photo
CanWeTalkBroadway?
#10re: In honor of Sally Brown....
Posted: 12/21/04 at 9:52pm

It's over. Even SUTTON moved on. You should try it.

Videos