pixeltracker

American Idol (Updated Weekly)(May Contain Spoilers)

American Idol (Updated Weekly)(May Contain Spoilers)

Johnnytoc
#71re: American Idol
Posted: 1/18/05 at 9:23pm

True Kangaroo...I shouldn't have said amazing.....But he did exceed expectations.

Johnnytoc
#80re: American Idol
Posted: 1/18/05 at 9:31pm

Heck yeah they are.

Johnnytoc
#83re: American Idol
Posted: 1/18/05 at 9:32pm

What a anti-climactic moment....

Johnnytoc
#133re: American Idol
Posted: 1/19/05 at 8:03pm

yep, only an hour though.

newyorkuniq Profile Photo
newyorkuniq
#155re: American Idol
Posted: 1/19/05 at 8:28pm

I will never understand why some of these people go to audition for American Idol. Do they honestly think they can sing well??? It's scary.

Adamaddict Profile Photo
Adamaddict
#349re: American Idol
Posted: 2/10/05 at 12:25am

Yeah, I LOOVE Constantine! It's good to have someone like him in the competition. There's just somethin' about those rockers! O but not that other long-haired guy with the deep voice--ugh!

I hate this stage of the show! The whole no explanation thing from the judges drives me crazy!
I guess the *contestants*?* are all told in advance not to say anything but "thank you", 'cause they definitely changed since the first auditions!

"If from the farthest sun I'll carry on * just for the moment I can feel * the beauty of the beating of your heart * every time it beats for me."

Johnnytoc
#354re: American Idol
Posted: 2/15/05 at 8:01pm

and its on...

spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
#419re: American Idol
Posted: 2/23/05 at 10:03pm

OMG. The way they are screwing with these people is completely EVIL. I hate the setup of the year and all they are doing is torturing them more than usual. Like the second guy who left. He was on the bottom row and Ryan said they were safe and he did the back row and all of them were safe. Then they just called the boys name of the first row and said "You're Out!" EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2

sipos
#449re: American Idol
Posted: 3/1/05 at 8:45am

That's what I was screaming Type_A_Tiff !

iflitifloat Profile Photo
iflitifloat
#587re: American Idol
Posted: 3/9/05 at 9:45pm

I just got home. Who got cut?

Sueleen Gay: "Here you go, Bitch, now go make some fukcing lemonade." 10/28/10

iflitifloat Profile Photo
iflitifloat
#596re: American Idol
Posted: 3/9/05 at 10:09pm

I'm with you on the frying pan thing...that girl really annoys me.

Meanwhile, I'm pulling for Anwar...

Sueleen Gay: "Here you go, Bitch, now go make some fukcing lemonade." 10/28/10

EvelynNesbit1906 Profile Photo
EvelynNesbit1906
#617re: American Idol
Posted: 3/10/05 at 12:57pm

Has Constantine gained a bit of weight? For some reason I'm hot for him now and I figure that's it. After checking gettyimages, he looks like he has a double chin and a shirt that doesn't fit as well as it would have when I saw him in Rent a year ago.

sharkgirl100
#624re: American Idol
Posted: 3/10/05 at 6:12pm

i'm pullin for Anthony Federon (or however you spell his name), Anwar Robinson, and Nadia Turner. i think theyre pretty cool singers.

sipos
#650re: American Idol
Posted: 3/23/05 at 10:29am

Does anyone else think maybe this might be a stunt for ratings on the "results" night?
Or were the votes collected in Florida?

cabarethed
#676re: American Idol
Posted: 3/24/05 at 10:34pm

I screamed. What a glorious night that may almost restore my faith in America. Next, Anthony. Then Constantine. Then....hmm.

Whiteguy2088 Profile Photo
Whiteguy2088
#1045Idol 03
Posted: 5/18/05 at 1:38am

Carrie all the way! Vonzell is way to inconsistant....Sorry but she has good weeks then bombs it - Carrie is constantly great

However BO did amazing

Bo and Carrie in the finals!!

Videos