Daily Show with Jon Stewart

CatieElphie1 Profile Photo
CatieElphie1
#0Daily Show with Jon Stewart
Posted: 2/15/05 at 11:24pm

Tonight he interviewed ERIC IDOL about Spamalot...coolio. It was pretty funny...might want to catch it if it repeats

Was that a fat joke?

ShuQ Profile Photo
ShuQ
#1re: Daily Show with Jon Stewart
Posted: 2/15/05 at 11:37pm

Ah! Can't believe I missed it. Reember anything that was said?

WickedRose Profile Photo
WickedRose
#2re: Daily Show with Jon Stewart
Posted: 2/16/05 at 2:36am

Eric said to only see the show if you like comedy, if you're looking for a real Broadway show...don't see it. He was so funny...i just can't picture him doing anything else except Figmant from Disney's Imagination ride.

"Why can't you just teach us history, instead of always harping on the past"~ Galinda "Who takes shoes from a dead person?!" ~ Elphaba "And what have you been doing-other than riding around on that filthy old thing?"~Glinda "Well, we can't all come and go by bubble."~Elphaba

NBC
#3re: Daily Show with Jon Stewart
Posted: 2/16/05 at 11:47am

The show will re-air tonight on Comedy Central at 11:30 pm...after tonight's program, on which Alan Cumming is the guest.

"I cried during the Frug." - MC

VoiceofReason Profile Photo
VoiceofReason
#4re: Daily Show with Jon Stewart
Posted: 2/16/05 at 11:50am

Daily Show from the previous night also re-airs the next day at 7:00 pm. So set your clocks for 7 too!

For heaven's sake, don't try to be cynical. It's perfectly easy to be cynical. ~The Importance of Being Earnest~

buddhaismymom Profile Photo
buddhaismymom
#5re: Daily Show with Jon Stewart
Posted: 2/16/05 at 1:56pm

alan cumming was on conan last night. twas tres exciting. and lol to his new fragrance "Cumming". "Would you like to try Cumming?"

"we're actors- we're the opposite of people" -Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Kris2 Profile Photo
Kris2
#6re: Daily Show with Jon Stewart
Posted: 2/17/05 at 2:03am

I saw this a couple hours ago, the Eric Idle one. Those two were hysterical together. Nothing of substance was really said except that Idle has written Spamalot, slept with everyone in the cast, has been married 28 years, and has a book out. Hehe. Loved it.

Type_A_Tiff Profile Photo
Type_A_Tiff
#7re: Daily Show with Jon Stewart
Posted: 2/17/05 at 2:28am

Watching Alan on Jon Stewart right now. Very funny. Everyone laughed looking at the Cumming eau, and laughed harder when Alan said they're coming out with a lotion (??) called Coming In The Air, and a body wash called Cumming All Over.

"It's not always about you!!!" (But if you think I'm referring to you anyway, then I probably am.)

"Good luck returning my ass!" - Wilhemina Slater

"This is my breakfast, lunch and f***ing dinner right here. I'm not even f***in' joking." - Colin Farrell

apdarcey
#8re: Daily Show with Jon Stewart
Posted: 2/17/05 at 2:41am

oh, the cumming was so hilarious, especially about his new fragrance, candle, soap, lotion, hair product, etc.

Videos