pixeltracker

Mamma Mia! is the world's #1 show!!!!!!!!!!!!- Page 3

Mamma Mia! is the world's #1 show!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#50re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Mamma Mia! is the world's #1 show!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 12/16/03 at 1:23am

Bye the way, the King Kong Room made me think of Tarzan tonight. Matt or Joe?

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Updated On: 12/16/03 at 01:23 AM

broadwayguy2
#51re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Mamma Mia! is the world's #1 show!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 12/16/03 at 1:25am

Geez.. you mention Adam and a good word, then Tarzan.. next thing you know I'll be asleep Christmas Eve while visions of loincloth clad Adams dance in my head.....

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#52re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Mamma Mia! is the world's #1 show!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 12/16/03 at 1:27am

Sweet dreams... (DOT-DOT-DOT!)

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

broadwayguy2
#53re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Mamma Mia! is the world's #1 show!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 12/16/03 at 1:30am

Sophie, have you been reading my diary from 1979 again?? Updated On: 12/16/03 at 01:30 AM

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#54re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Mamma Mia! is the world's #1 show!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 12/16/03 at 1:36am

I've got a secret and you're the only ones I can tell.

broadwayguy2
#55re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Mamma Mia! is the world's #1 show!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 12/16/03 at 1:38am

I would say I am pregnant, but being gay, all I can do is have fun trying.........

Updated On: 12/16/03 at 01:38 AM

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#56re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Mamma Mia! is the world's #1 show!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 12/16/03 at 1:40am

Don't make me send Adam and his posse after you dude.

broadwayguy2
#57re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Mamma Mia! is the world's #1 show!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 12/16/03 at 1:52am

LOL. I am just playin.. besides... you know you'd pay to see Adam and I wrestling it out. lol.

mmFan Profile Photo
mmFan
#58re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Mamma Mia! is the world's #1 show!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 12/16/03 at 8:15am

What other show gets so many laughs? Gets the audience up and dancing along? Put so many smiles on so many faces? Is playing in so many places around the world? When i walk out of Mamma Mia, I'm ready to go again. It's the only show that I've seen over and over..and I'll keep going as long as it's around!

Amneris Profile Photo
Amneris
Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#60re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Mamma Mia! is the world's #1 show!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 12/16/03 at 1:14pm

It must be my effervescent personality. Effervescent, now that's an SAT word! I have a feeling of...

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#61re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Mamma Mia! is the world's #1 show!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 12/16/03 at 4:19pm

Effervescent.....isn't that the same word used to describe Polident?

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#62re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Mamma Mia! is the world's #1 show!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 12/16/03 at 5:00pm

In an effort to not offend any "virgins", I decided to strike my last comment from the record. Mister Matt and I will just take it outside to Shubert Alley if we have to! broadwayguy2- You can keep score.

Updated On: 12/16/03 at 05:00 PM

broadwayguy2
tinamm2fan Profile Photo
tinamm2fan
#64re: re: re: re: re: re: Mamma Mia! is the world's #1 show!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 12/29/03 at 8:41am

Ok, so it's taken me a few weeks to get to this one. I can't comment on Louise Pitre as Donna Sheridan, as I never had the opportunity to see her perform the role. However, I have seen Dee Hoty and Monique Lund. Monique's version I've seen many many times. Dee's I saw once and have no desire to see her again. Not bashing anyone, just didn't care for her version of the role. I love Monique's version of "Winner Takes It All",( not to mention the rest of Tour 2) We are all entitled to our own opinion ( last time I checked anyway).

When I first began my "journey" into Mamma Mia land, it was due to my love of ABBA music and the fact I'd seen an interview while I was in California with Louise Pitre. To me, it seemed it would be a fun show to see. So, when the 2nd National Tour hit Nashville in March of 2002. I went and had a blast... had such a good time I went again and again and again... Ok, so now some of you may think my "hobby" has gotten a bit out of hand. ( 27 cities and 17 states later ) Not so to me, I've had the wonderful opportunities to see and meet some of the nicest and most talented folks around. A few of "my" cast members have moved on and some have even joined the ensemble in the Broadway company.

Having had to deal with many "life" situations over the last two years, I won't bore you with the details here. My travels to see Mamma Mia Tour 2 have been wonderful! I've seen places I probably wouldn't have seen ( some I'll never go to again! ha!)and for a couple of hours of sheer fun and pure entertainment... I was able to let loose and have fun, enjoy the great music of ABBA being delivered by some wonderful voices.

For those of you who choose to "bash" or "down" Mamma Mia, so be it... it's your right. Mamma Mia has never claimed to be a serious piece of theater. It's just "fluff" and fun! So take it for what it is! ENTERTAINMENT!

I think it's great that Mamma Mia is the world's #1 show! With that comment, I tend to agree with another poster from earlier in the thread, it means there are more Mamma Mia companies in the world and being seen nightly ( in the world ) by more than any other show at this time.

For Mamma Mia fans...keep dancing and jiving!
Tina

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#65re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Mamma Mia! is the world's #1 show!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 12/29/03 at 11:29am

Voulez-Vous!

lovinlife Profile Photo
lovinlife
#66re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Mamma Mia! is the world's #1 show!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 1/1/04 at 2:55pm

Mama Mia was great fun... thats it. Not good, not bad. Fun. The #1 Musical in the world, no way.

"All I want is the truth, just give me some truth!"- J. Lennon

Corine2 Profile Photo
Corine2
#67re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Mamma Mia! is the world's #1 show!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 1/1/04 at 3:04pm

Mia is fun. I only saw it once. I love the music and hate to admit I sing to the cd almost every single day.
Is it my favorite show. God no!
But the music is great. Yes I admit I am a dancing queen.
My aunt Barbara adores it and she hates most things. She hated Millie.
I still talk to her.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#68re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Mamma Mia! is the world's #1 show!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 1/1/04 at 3:08pm

She can dance too!

Corine2 Profile Photo
Corine2
#69re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Mamma Mia! is the world's #1 show!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 1/1/04 at 3:10pm

Actually Phantom,
I am a terrible dancer. But I can sing! I live to sing.
I would need a good dancing instructor maybe Jerry could help.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#70re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Mamma Mia! is the world's #1 show!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 1/1/04 at 3:12pm

Jerry Mitchell could turn anyone into a Rockette!

broadwayguy2
#71re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Mamma Mia! is the world's #1 show!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 1/1/04 at 3:15pm

**picturing Phantom in a Rockette costume**

WOOHOO!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#72re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Mamma Mia! is the world's #1 show!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 1/1/04 at 3:17pm

Look! I made you, I can break you. I'll pull your plug out...

broadwayguy2
#73re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Mamma Mia! is the world's #1 show!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 1/1/04 at 3:20pm

You are just too butch to pull off a Rockette though....

but DAMN do I look good with blonde hair and a tan......

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#74re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Mamma Mia! is the world's #1 show!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 1/1/04 at 3:22pm

If you're a guy, it's blond. If you're a girl, it's blonde. Got it? Thank you Kyan!!!!!!!!!