Little Women Student Rush

Angel Dumott Schunard
#0Little Women Student Rush
Posted: 2/24/05 at 10:38pm

Has anyone tried for the Little Women student rush? When would be the best time to go for tickets, I would like to go to the Saturday matinee. How available are they, usually? Thanks in advance.

PJ
#1re: Little Women Student Rush
Posted: 2/24/05 at 10:41pm

Rush is the way to go for LW, I'd say. The seats are generally quite good. I'd get there as close to 10am, when the b.o. opens, because I'm not sure if they line up outside beforehand or not.

InfiniteTheaterFrenzy Profile Photo
InfiniteTheaterFrenzy
#2re: Little Women Student Rush
Posted: 2/24/05 at 11:00pm

They're on the sides of the front orchestra... they're pretty great. When I went about a month ago, there was only one other person in line at 10am... and they're $30.

[title of show] on Broadway. it's time. believe.

Razz77 Profile Photo
Razz77
#3re: Little Women Student Rush
Posted: 2/24/05 at 11:10pm

Getting the tickets shouldn't be a problem. A friend and I got four student rush tickets right when the box office opened for a Saturday evening performance, and there was only one other person there...The seats were in the 6th or 7th row orchestra, but they were EXTREMELY to the side. All of stage left except for extreme downstage was completely lost -- the stage left scaffolding wasn't even visible. Fortunately, we were able to move during intermission, but the sightlines for the student rush seats were really terrible. ALOT was lost.

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#4re: Little Women Student Rush
Posted: 2/25/05 at 12:28am

I saw LW on Tuesday and I bought rush tickets at 5:30 PM that same day. They were in orchestra row E. I was towards the outside of the row so I missed a bit of the stage but they were still very good seats and you can see mostly everything.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Videos