pixeltracker

Spamalot Opening Night Video/interviews...

Spamalot Opening Night Video/interviews...

paris27 Profile Photo
paris27
#0Spamalot Opening Night Video/interviews...
Posted: 3/23/05 at 8:59am

....at Broadway.com

http://www.broadway.com/gen/Buzz_Video.aspx?ci=508644

Updated On: 3/23/05 at 08:59 AM

JaiRoAngel Profile Photo
JaiRoAngel
#1re: Spamalot Opening Night Video/interviews...
Posted: 3/23/05 at 11:48am

no interview with Tim. Sadness. re: Spamalot Opening Night Video/interviews...

paris27 Profile Photo
paris27
#2re: Spamalot Opening Night Video/interviews...
Posted: 3/23/05 at 12:55pm

Yes, I was disappointed that they didn't include a talk with Tim...but there was a lot of onstage coverage of him!

ruprecht Profile Photo
ruprecht
#3re: Spamalot Opening Night Video/interviews...
Posted: 3/23/05 at 1:19pm

Maybe Tim didn't say anything of interest. Nevertheless, that video is cuter than the show...and thankfully shorter.

wendy72 Profile Photo
wendy72
#4re: Spamalot Opening Night Video/interviews...
Posted: 3/23/05 at 1:43pm

What did Mike Nichols mean when he said "ABBA" gets the Sea World crowd? Am I hearing him correctly?

If I am, it's sort of insulting/dismissive, especially because the show is called "Mama Mia."

paris27 Profile Photo
paris27
#5re: Spamalot Opening Night Video/interviews...
Posted: 3/23/05 at 2:07pm

I'm not sure what he meant by that...I wasn't even sure if I heard him right! Who knows??

jacobtsf Profile Photo
jacobtsf
#6re: Spamalot Opening Night Video/interviews...
Posted: 3/23/05 at 2:38pm

"What did Mike Nichols mean when he said "ABBA" gets the Sea World crowd? Am I hearing him correctly?
If I am, it's sort of insulting/dismissive, especially because the show is called "Mama Mia.""

I believe he meant that Mama Mia is a fluffy show based on Abba songs. Fluff is the same sort of stuff you get at Sea World.

David walked into the valley With a stone clutched in his hand He was only a boy But he knew someone must take a stand There will always be a valley Always mountains one must scale There will always be perilous waters Which someone must sail -Into the Fire Scarlet Pimpernel

Videos