News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

yet another question about fan letters

yet another question about fan letters

milliemarch
#0yet another question about fan letters
Posted: 5/5/05 at 3:16pm

Okay, I'm writing some fan letters today. Does anyone know whether these people write back or anything:
Sutton Foster
Jenny Powers
Sherie Rene Scott
Sara Ramirez
Megan Mcginiss(i know i messed up the spelling!)
Amy Mcalexander
Erin Dilly
Megan Hilty
Christian Borle?

I know that's alot! sorry haha.

BNIN2MUR
#1re: yet another question about fan letters
Posted: 5/5/05 at 3:38pm

where do you get the info for these letters?...like where to mail it to..?

bwaymargie Profile Photo
bwaymargie
#2re: yet another question about fan letters
Posted: 5/5/05 at 3:41pm

Usually you just write them care of the theatre.Playbill.com has theatre addresses. Be sure to include a Self Adressed Stamped Envelope (SASE)if you want a response.

milliemarch
#3re: yet another question about fan letters
Posted: 5/5/05 at 3:52pm

do any of these people write back letters? I forgot to include Tracey Miller(penny in hairspray) and Jenn G. from All Shook up

Thenardier Profile Photo
Thenardier
#4re: yet another question about fan letters
Posted: 5/5/05 at 3:54pm

I don't see why they wouldn't - unless they are going through an ultimate diva stage, they should all right back.

ashley0139
#5re: yet another question about fan letters
Posted: 5/5/05 at 5:59pm

Never underestimate the power of a Broadway star to be a diva. re: yet another question about fan letters

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

chinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
#6re: yet another question about fan letters
Posted: 5/5/05 at 6:28pm

Sutton Foster is very good with fan mail. She sent me a picture during TMM in about a month.

"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D

Glindafan
#7re: yet another question about fan letters
Posted: 5/6/05 at 8:33pm

Megan Hilty is also very good about fan mail. Lots of kudos in that area on her fan websites..

'Sparkle' at: http://megan.swankified.org/
'Hiltyfied' at: http://www.hiltyfied.org/
'Megan Hilty at Live Journal' at:http://www.livejournal.com/community/meganhilty/

She's too new to ignore a fan.

Wisdom often comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#8re: yet another question about fan letters
Posted: 5/6/05 at 8:52pm

Yeah I've always wondered about this. I've been tempted now and then to send a letter to an actor or actress if I really enjoyed their work in a show but always had this weird assumption that I'd never get anything back so don't waste money on cross-continental post. But hearing this, maybe I'll give it a shot. re: yet another question about fan letters

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

popular_elphie Profile Photo
popular_elphie
#9re: yet another question about fan letters
Posted: 5/7/05 at 10:26am

Megan is fantastic about mail. You can usually get a response within 2 weeks.

I love to write mail to people on Broadway. It's kind of a habit of mine, and I've gotten lots of headshots signed to me. I actually got one from David Ayers yesterday.

Videos