Beth Folwer in "Sister Act"

Phantom487
#0Beth Folwer in "Sister Act"
Posted: 5/13/05 at 10:01pm

I was watching "Sister Act" tonight, and I was wondering if anyone knew which nun Beth Fowler played??? I couldn't seen to find her...

moljul Profile Photo
moljul
#1re: Beth Folwer in 'Sister Act'
Posted: 5/13/05 at 10:31pm

She's not one of the main nuns and really doesn't have any lines. You can see her the most during the nuns' performances in the church. I think she might have one solo line on the last song. She's also in the sequel.

Up In Won
#2re: Beth Folwer in 'Sister Act'
Posted: 5/13/05 at 10:32pm

Mrs. Pots! I don't know who she played, but she's awesome,

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.

broadwayguy2
#3re: Beth Folwer in 'Sister Act'
Posted: 5/13/05 at 10:33pm

she was the white lady who sang in the nun costume.

Elphabuff2 Profile Photo
Elphabuff2
#4re: Beth Folwer in 'Sister Act'
Posted: 5/13/05 at 10:54pm

Oh, got it. What a dumbass! I should've known!

TheBoyfromChi Profile Photo
TheBoyfromChi
#5re: Beth Folwer in 'Sister Act'
Posted: 5/14/05 at 1:23pm

If you watch the movie again, during the "directorial debut" of Sister Mary Clarence, I'm almost positive Beth is just overSister Mary Lazarus' right shoulder. Well our right, her left. You get a couple good shots of her during Mary Lazarus' little solo lines. Well, duet I guess since Mary Clarence sings too. Like I said, I'm almost positive, but not 100% sure.

"I hope you're all happy, keeping Alan off the team. Couldn't you, for once, open your minds and hearts and hear something that he couldn't see? I, for one, am glad that Alan is blind, so he can't see what, I am so sad to say, you can't hear." -Jerri Blank

iluvtheatertrash
#6re: Beth Folwer in 'Sister Act'
Posted: 5/14/05 at 2:13pm

Loved her in 'Boy from Oz'. Actually the only thing I enjoyed about the show besides Hugh's body. Now I need to watch this.

"I know now that theatre saved my life." - Susan Stroman

Videos