News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Up In Won

Member Name: Up In Won
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Hairspray Quiz
 May 15 2005, 10:57:55 AM
Cute quiz! I love Hairspray. I think I need to go see it again (Which would make 17, I think? DOn'tknow, losing count!)
re: MOSTLY SONDHEIM tonight: DRINK FOR FREE!!!
 May 14 2005, 11:45:21 PM
I want to go on Monday, and I look like I'm 12. Bah. And, I don't have a fake ID, or a real one. Rofl.
re: Standing Ovations 3 DVD
 May 13 2005, 11:12:12 PM
Aw. I was excited because everyone commented on how amazing she was. I was actually looking at the picturs from it today, and am way hyped for a lot of the other performers too.
Standing Ovations 3 DVD
 May 13 2005, 10:39:19 PM
Does anybody know when it will come out?
:: Cough. ::

re: Beth Folwer in 'Sister Act'
 May 13 2005, 10:32:14 PM
Mrs. Pots! I don't know who she played, but she's awesome,
re: Norbert and Michelle
 May 13 2005, 04:26:36 PM
The Photo Op with Norbert and Michelle is teh DRS opening night one. The one for Norbert and Sherie being silly is 'Dirty Rotten Gets On Record', or something akin to that.
 May 13 2005, 03:54:11 PM
Wow. I just went and looked through a b unch of teh Photo Ops, and finally found the picture. They're cute together. There are some pictures of Norbert and Sherie from the day they I guess recorded the cast recording, and those are really amusing.
 May 13 2005, 03:27:30 PM
Norbet has two little girls. When I saw DRS, they came out with him, and they were wild! They were really finny, and total hams for the fans. Didn't know he was divorced though.
re: Don't you hate it when you see a star and.....
 May 12 2005, 11:50:43 PM
I hate it when someone tries to point out a 'star' and i can't see them. Forget recognzing 'em, I'd be happy with being able to see them.
re: Bare Synopsis
 May 12 2005, 11:18:35 PM
I've never really known much about the show, but... Wow. It sounds great.
re: Disney's TARZAN aims for '05/'06 season, casting soon
 May 12 2005, 12:16:39 PM
I heard the same thing about LBB. Wasn't there an interview with either her, or maybe Matt a little while ago on here, or Playbill? I'll look fo rit later, I have to do work.
re: Casting Ideas for DRS tour
 May 12 2005, 01:17:17 AM
Wow. I didn't even mean to make that smiley, and how cute is he winking like that?!
re: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels Liner Notes
 May 12 2005, 01:15:00 AM
Yeah... Some of that is like 'A Message From John Lithgow' on the CD from the theatre. Clever nonetheless!
re: Casting Ideas for DRS tour
 May 12 2005, 01:12:24 AM
I adore Kerry, and I could picture her as Christina.

Now, not to go all Batophile on you guys, but... What about Deven May as Freddy? And now that I think about it, Sean McCourt as Lawrence? Now, I don't care if they'll do it or not, I just think they'd fit the roles. Maybe not Sean, but I can totally see Seven rolling around on teh stage. (Or maybe I just WANT to see that? >>

re: Idina on Kevin Hill tonight
 May 11 2005, 09:59:08 PM
They're really cute together. The ending upset set me a little though. Did she not look lost in church? Lol.
re: Idina on Kevin Hill tonight
 May 11 2005, 09:49:06 PM
They mentioned Wayne Brady, and I was like, 'What about Idina?!" And it took forever for her name to come up in the opening credits.
re: Maul the maychmaker!
 May 11 2005, 08:40:23 PM
Further more, I have no problem with gay men (or women for that matter) at all. Believe it or not, the theatre is NOT the only place where a number of men happen to be gay. I doubt you know anything of the horseshow world, do you?
 May 11 2005, 08:36:58 PM
Wow. Funny, when I think of gay men, I don't think of teh word 'flounce'. I didn't even MENTION anyone being gay. YOU'RE the one who chose to take it that way, I did not mean it that way. I don't believe the term flounce is related only to gay man. I suppose you learn something new everyday!
 May 11 2005, 06:56:30 PM
Well, he flounced around the stage like he was Edna all over again. His singing? I don't think I'd call it that. When he tried to speak, or sing in somewhat of a tender voice, oy! And forget him yelling, he just sounded like himself. It was so sad, I really wanted to like him in it.
Maul the matchmaker!
 May 11 2005, 06:52:37 PM
Okay, I've tried to be nice, and tried not to post this, but after listening to Al Molina today, U have to, Now, I adore Harvey, don't get me wrong, but the person who woke up and thought, "Hm! Today is the say we need to cast Harvey as Tevye!" Must have been on crack. Honestly, I try not to bash *I DO bash, but I try not to), but this was ridiculous. I found myself laughing at some points where there was no reason to be laughing simply becauseof the way he sounded. I remember when this was firs
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You