Producer's Ulla

theatreboi11
#0Producer's Ulla
Posted: 5/16/05 at 1:22am

Does anyone know who officially is playing Ula in the movie? I thought it was Uma but I also heard Gwyneth Paltro (wow I can't spell her name!)

(Martha Graham from a letter to Agnes de Mille) "There is a vitality, a life force, a quickening That is translated through you into action, And because there is only one of you in all time, This expression is unique. If you block it, It will never exist through any other medium And be lost. The world will never have it. It is not your business to determine how good it is, Nor how valuable it is, Nor how it compares with other expressions. It is your business to keep it yours, clearly and directly, To keep the channel open. You do not even have to believe in yourself or your work. You have to keep open and aware Directly to the urges that motivate you. Keep the channel open. No artist is pleased. There is no satisfaction whatever at any time. There is only a queer, divine dissatisfaction, A blessed unrest that keeps us marching And makes us more alive than others."

Thenardier Profile Photo
Thenardier
#1re: Producer's Ulla
Posted: 5/16/05 at 1:22am

Producers' Ulla

I believe Uma

theatreboi11
#2re: Producer's Ulla
Posted: 5/16/05 at 1:30am

Ugh! See I should always defend my knowledge to gay men who really are clueless!!! HEHEHEre: Producer's Ullathanx for the info!

(Martha Graham from a letter to Agnes de Mille) "There is a vitality, a life force, a quickening That is translated through you into action, And because there is only one of you in all time, This expression is unique. If you block it, It will never exist through any other medium And be lost. The world will never have it. It is not your business to determine how good it is, Nor how valuable it is, Nor how it compares with other expressions. It is your business to keep it yours, clearly and directly, To keep the channel open. You do not even have to believe in yourself or your work. You have to keep open and aware Directly to the urges that motivate you. Keep the channel open. No artist is pleased. There is no satisfaction whatever at any time. There is only a queer, divine dissatisfaction, A blessed unrest that keeps us marching And makes us more alive than others."

MargoChanning
#3re: Producer's Ulla
Posted: 5/16/05 at 1:31am

Uma Thurman is definitely playing Ulla.

"What a story........ everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at her rear end." -- Birdie [http://margochanning.broadwayworld.com/] "The Devil Be Hittin' Me" -- Whitney

Thenardier Profile Photo
Thenardier
#4re: Producer's Ulla
Posted: 5/16/05 at 1:34am

Are you the gay man or am I? Cause I'm not gay....so.....

theatreboi11
#5re: Producer's Ulla
Posted: 5/16/05 at 1:40am

haha no no! I was at a party last night with my boyfriend and I walked outside by him and he was talking about this with his friend. When I walked up by him he goes Scott says its not Uma its qweneth (lord how do u spell her name lol) and I just go really thats interesting! I should have been like listen bi*** u r wrong! HAHA

^ great story which I know yall needed to hear!:)

Updated On: 5/16/05 at 01:40 AM

Thenardier Profile Photo
Thenardier
#6re: Producer's Ulla
Posted: 5/16/05 at 1:42am

Well, certainly it isn't with a q. Try IMDb for help.

TheatreRatinBlue Profile Photo
TheatreRatinBlue
#7re: Producer's Ulla
Posted: 5/16/05 at 5:49am

You almost had it right the first time Gwyneth Paltrow...it looks wrong, but it isn't. I was glancing between this and my people magazine when i happened upon a picture of her and her child...**big gulp** Apple. God why do people name their kids stupid names!

MagicToDo82 Profile Photo
MagicToDo82
#8re: Producer's Ulla
Posted: 5/16/05 at 10:55am

It's Uma. They ran a picture of her in a costume (I'm thinking the 'Back from Rio' dress?) in US weekly a while back (Yes, I read US Weekly...I love some celebrity trash.) and she looked great.

There's always room for pathos - and jazz hands.

MasterLcZ Profile Photo
MasterLcZ
#9re: Producer's Ulla
Posted: 5/16/05 at 10:59am

Not to change the subject too much, but I think Amy Spanger would make a sensational Ulla.

"Christ, Bette Davis?!?!"
Updated On: 5/16/05 at 10:59 AM