How did all the Tony partys go?

alphieboy Profile Photo
alphieboy
#0How did all the Tony partys go?
Posted: 6/6/05 at 12:57pm

Just curious.

"If I have something to say, the whole world (BroadwayWorld) should hear it." - Thenardier

MagicToDo82 Profile Photo
MagicToDo82
#1re: How did all the Tony partys go?
Posted: 6/6/05 at 1:01pm

FANtastically!~ Thanks for asking. The hits of the evening were the 'Christina Apple-tini' and 'Sex on Gary's Beach' in addition to the A-Lotta-Spam Dip and 25th annual Putnam County Spelling Bee Bars (alphabits treats!)

all in all...fun, laughs, good times.

There's always room for pathos - and jazz hands.

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#2re: How did all the Tony partys go?
Posted: 6/6/05 at 1:02pm

everyone stood me up. so i ended up watching it by myself. =(

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

Jwei123 Profile Photo
Jwei123
#3re: How did all the Tony partys go?
Posted: 6/6/05 at 1:04pm

Fun! I thought I would have to silence all my friends, but they were watching too. Except for when we were purchasing tickets because of the good shows! (piazza, drs, etc.)

I also have a picture with sara ramirez! (aka, i stood next to the tv as she was accepting her award re: How did all the Tony partys go?)

awkward.

"I think it was the Korean tour or something. They were all frickin' asian!" -Zoran912

playbill_signer_05 Profile Photo
playbill_signer_05
#4re: How did all the Tony partys go?
Posted: 6/6/05 at 1:08pm

Fantastically... the three friends I invited got along really well and we all enjoyed the show.

muscle23ftl, I'm really sorry that happened to you. re: How did all the Tony partys go?

alphieboy Profile Photo
alphieboy
#5re: How did all the Tony partys go?
Posted: 6/6/05 at 1:14pm

Me as well... that sucks!

"If I have something to say, the whole world (BroadwayWorld) should hear it." - Thenardier

jaded_october Profile Photo
jaded_october
#6re: How did all the Tony partys go?
Posted: 6/6/05 at 1:21pm

"everyone stood me up. so i ended up watching it by myself."

i hear you. our friends suck.

-annie http://www.livejournal.com/users/jadedoctober http://www.myspace.com/jadedoctober

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#7re: How did all the Tony partys go?
Posted: 6/6/05 at 1:47pm

tnks for ur words playbillsigner. it made me feel better =)

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

Thesbijean
#8re: How did all the Tony partys go?
Posted: 6/6/05 at 2:45pm

The DOUBT and SCOUNDRELS ones were a blast...except for the fact that Doubt served sushi, and by the time I got there after the awards (like 11:30ish), it smelt like nasty fish...

Amneris Profile Photo
Amneris
#9re: How did all the Tony partys go?
Posted: 6/6/05 at 2:50pm

Spamalot/glen garry party was okay. It was SO freakin hot though in Planet Hollywood..their airconditioner was BROKEN!!

rKrispyt Profile Photo
rKrispyt
#10re: How did all the Tony partys go?
Posted: 6/6/05 at 3:07pm

I was just gonna post jokingly about how we should all get together (to avoid being stood up, lol) for a big Tony's party next year but then I realized...why the heck doesn't BroadwayWorld.com have a big Tony's party?! I'm kinda surprised they don't - rent out a big venue to broadcast em', sell tix, donate it to charity or something after you take out the cost of putting it all togehter, etc.

I think that'd kick ass and it'd be sweet to meet a bunch of people - and we all know we'd have a blast with people who love theatre as much as ourselves! :)

If I show you the darkness I hold inside, will you bring me to light?

DestinyBeckoned Profile Photo
DestinyBeckoned
#11re: How did all the Tony partys go?
Posted: 6/6/05 at 3:07pm

I had friends over, and they would not shut up the whole night! I got really fed up and finally stopped shushing them, turned the volume way up and sat really close to the TV. Next year its going to be just me with a bag of popcorn.

HROK?

Videos