TARZAN Dirt!

Beanwannabe Profile Photo
Beanwannabe
#0TARZAN Dirt!
Posted: 6/6/05 at 6:05pm

Went to the TARZAN EPA callbacks today with my bf. Who knows what they are going to do with this show. There was a girl called back for the adult tarzan! I guess they aren't taking race into account since there were several Asian and Black vocalists as well.

My BF did alright, but there was some young guy who went several people before him that sounded incredible. I couldn't tell what he sang, but it started very low and also went real high, maybe a belted A or Bb. He cracked at the end though, and stopped, but got it the second time. ha ha But boy was he beautiful! Tall, with a chiseled face and bright blue eyes. mm mm mm. Anyone know of a hot young guy making the rounds? Who is he!!!

zepka102 Profile Photo
zepka102
#1re: TARZAN Dirt!
Posted: 6/6/05 at 6:08pm

i wish it was me re: TARZAN Dirt!

::bust a move::

Link Larkin Wanabe Profile Photo
Link Larkin Wanabe
#2re: TARZAN Dirt!
Posted: 6/6/05 at 6:12pm

Man,

I wish I could have been there. I LOVE this movie, and have a rock-edged voice and extensive gymnastics training (I even went on to coaching)...sometimes it sucks to not even live close to NY.

Akiva

Adam Chris Profile Photo
Adam Chris
#3re: TARZAN Dirt!
Posted: 6/6/05 at 6:13pm

zepka--- not surprised. :)

zepka102 Profile Photo
zepka102
#4re: TARZAN Dirt!
Posted: 6/6/05 at 6:29pm

haha i know right

::bust a move::

alphieboy Profile Photo
alphieboy
#5re: TARZAN Dirt!
Posted: 6/6/05 at 6:40pm

That's awesome that you went! Was this audition just for the role of Tarzan, or everyone else? What did your boyfriend sing?

"If I have something to say, the whole world (BroadwayWorld) should hear it." - Thenardier

Beanwannabe
#6re: TARZAN Dirt!
Posted: 6/6/05 at 7:15pm

This was the callback for just the adult Tarzan. The other roles are auditioning the next few days. My bf sang a Billy Joel song, he did alright, but said he was just tired. I wonder what names they are going to get for this. I heard Matt Morrison did the workshop, but they acted like they were looking for someone else at the audition. Maybe someone with more aerial skills or strength?

I still think this new guy would be perfect. I have been scouring the web for pictures to try and find him, but its like a needle in a haystack. My bf is pissed cuz he thinks I have a crush on him. He doesn't understand, his voice, although through the door, was sooo beautiful, and he was a total hunk.

Maybe he just graduated. I'm going to go look at the CCM, Carnegie Melon, and Syracuse pictures. Anyone here work at Bernard Talsey Casting and know who the tall guy was?

Greekmusicalfan Profile Photo
Greekmusicalfan
#7re: TARZAN Dirt!
Posted: 6/6/05 at 7:23pm

Zepka, there is NO way he is more gorgeous than you !

Beanwannabe
#8re: TARZAN Dirt!
Posted: 6/7/05 at 10:12am

I am going to die. I was so curious, and a friend of mine and I ended up calling the casting office to ask about the mystery guy. We pretended we were agents and heard there was quite a bit of talent at the callback. We asked if they had seen any young early 20's performers. They said they had auditioned a guy from Michigan who was tall and happened to be a model! They also said he could really sing well. wow wow I think that is the guy!!! plz plz plz Anyone from Michigan know who this guys is? Anyone know what he has modelled for?

Oh, and thanks for all the PM's with photos, but none of them are him. He has a face you won't forget.

#9re: TARZAN Dirt!
Posted: 6/7/05 at 10:17am

you called pretending to be agents and you still dont have a name or any contact info? you must not have been very believable... and i think that scheme is a little wierd too.

#10re: TARZAN Dirt!
Posted: 6/7/05 at 10:24am

Bean - this borders on scary - and I think your boyfriend isn't as crazy as you might think.

Beanwannabe
#11re: TARZAN Dirt!
Posted: 6/7/05 at 10:30am

yah, we totally got carried away. im sure from all the laughing and shrieking in the background they could tell we were fakes. it was fun though. oh well.

Videos