GlindaChenoweth
#2re: Tracie & Wilson??
Posted: 10/8/05 at 6:21pm

r u seriouse

orangeskittles Profile Photo
orangeskittles
#3re: Tracie & Wilson??
Posted: 10/8/05 at 6:21pm

Oh, god, not again. They already think the people here at BWW are complete idiots...

No, ljay is not serious. And the last I heard, yes, Wilson is married. I don't know much about Tracie's personal life, but since I haven't heard any evidence suggesting she is, I would have to say no.

Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how
Updated On: 10/8/05 at 06:21 PM

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#4re: Tracie & Wilson??
Posted: 10/8/05 at 7:43pm

Does it really matter???

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

almostxfamous Profile Photo
almostxfamous
#5re: Tracie & Wilson??
Posted: 10/8/05 at 8:28pm

Uh, it's spelled 'serious'. And like dancingthrulife said, does it matter? Unless you want to marry one/both of them, I suggest you find out throughout your own devilish ways and find a state where polygamy is legal.

orangeskittles Profile Photo
orangeskittles
#6re: Tracie & Wilson??
Posted: 10/8/05 at 8:30pm

Well, if GlindaChenoweth's intentions were personal on both accounts, he/she might also have to find a state where gay marriage is legal. Either that, or Glinda is a hermaphrodite.

Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how

loudasthehelliwant Profile Photo
loudasthehelliwant
#7re: Tracie & Wilson??
Posted: 10/8/05 at 8:38pm

I seem to remember this person acting in a similar fashion on another board (like an idiot).

Ignore the troll.

"I mean, how many of us could honestly say that at one time or another he hasn't set fire to some great public building?"

Videos