Drewlb07
#0Odd Couple SRO
Posted: 10/9/05 at 8:42am

Is there SRO for Odd Couple or Rush???

melissa errico fan Profile Photo
melissa errico fan
#1re: Odd Couple SRO
Posted: 10/9/05 at 8:50am

SRO, sold day-of for $26.25. One ticket per person.

There will never be rush for this production while Lane/Broderick are in it. It's COMPLETELY sold-out.

focusingonmoviesmatt Profile Photo
focusingonmoviesmatt
#2re: Odd Couple SRO
Posted: 10/9/05 at 12:14pm

I checked at the box office friday night, they have box seats available, starting in febuary. Every seat in the orchestra or mezz is sold out.

BluCat500 Profile Photo
BluCat500
#3re: Odd Couple SRO
Posted: 10/9/05 at 12:47pm

Anyone done standing room yet, what are the lines like, never gonna happen might as well spend the time figuring out how bush got elected long? Or just freeze your butt off at 6 am long?

So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.~Office Space

wickedrentq Profile Photo
wickedrentq
#4re: Odd Couple SRO
Posted: 10/9/05 at 3:08pm

Wow, for anyone interested, when I read the post about box seats being available I logged onto ticketmaster.com to check and I couldn't find the box seats anywhere but for quite a few performances, mostly starting in January, when I tried to get one ticket, I got Rear Mezz row L seat 128 for $60. I got mine for Dec. 22, but the further you go in terms of months, the more often this seat is available. Just a heads up for anyone still trying to get tickets.

"If there was a Mount Rushmore for Broadway scores, "West Side Story" would be front and center. It snaps, it crackles it pops! It surges with a roar, its energy and sheer life undiminished by the years" - NYPost reviewer Elisabeth Vincentelli

FeelingElectric
#5re: Odd Couple SRO
Posted: 10/9/05 at 5:14pm

Thank you so much for the tipoff.I was dying to see this show and now I will get the chance.I got tix for 1/25 matinee and I am so excited.

Drench yourself in words unspoken. Live your life with arms wide open. Today is where your book begins. The rest is still unwritten. "Unwritten" Natasha Bedingfield

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#6re: Odd Couple SRO
Posted: 10/9/05 at 5:42pm

i did SRO for yesterday afternoon. Got to the box office at 6am and there were three people in front of me. I'd say get there by at least 7am to make sure you get the tickets. The show was fabulous...totally worth my time.

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#7re: Odd Couple SRO
Posted: 10/11/05 at 11:54pm

Any ideas on how SRO wait will be tomorrow morning? As it is rainy/cold in NYC and also Erev Yom Kippur...

Are any of the cast out for the holiday?

Luckydave14
#8re: Odd Couple SRO
Posted: 10/12/05 at 12:33am

Well unless you are like a Hasitic jew, you normally don't observe the night before Yom Kimpur, unless you are eating a lot cause you cant eat the next day, so I doubt that it would change the amount of people waiting for SRO. But I bet the weather will.

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#9re: Odd Couple SRO
Posted: 10/12/05 at 12:43am

Kol Nidre? Are you kidding? Holiest night of the year!!!

Yankeefan007
#10re: Odd Couple SRO
Posted: 10/15/05 at 9:28pm

I did SRO today....got there at 8:30 and was 10th in line. Just be aware that there are only 12 available spots for each performance....and that tickets are only 1 per person.

angelrock25222
#11re: Odd Couple SRO
Posted: 10/15/05 at 11:05pm

wednesday during the raining, i got to the box office at 1 pm and got the last sr ticket, so try for the rainy weekdays; youll save yourself some sleep!

BSoBW2
#12re: Odd Couple SRO
Posted: 10/15/05 at 11:09pm

1/person?

That sucks!

#13re: Odd Couple SRO
Posted: 10/26/05 at 5:35pm

wait till we get some snow, hopefully it will get easier(or I'll freeze in the process)

#14re: Odd Couple SRO
Posted: 10/26/05 at 5:36pm

does anyone know if the spamalot SRO allows you to get two tix per person or is that also only one per person?

Yankeefan007
#15re: Odd Couple SRO
Posted: 10/26/05 at 5:38pm

2 per for spam

#16re: Odd Couple SRO
Posted: 10/26/05 at 5:39pm

good to know, thanks, i like that better.

tagiunagi
#17re: Odd Couple SRO
Posted: 10/26/05 at 6:36pm

What time should I get there for SRO for a weekday? I assume people have lives and so they can't afford to wait in line early Wednesday mornings, but I'm just wondering.

Question: Will Esparza win for The Homecoming? BobbyBubby: I hope so. If only for the mental health of many people on this board.

Videos