pixeltracker

Kelli O'Hara to exit Piazza on Dec 4- Page 2

Kelli O'Hara to exit Piazza on Dec 4

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#25re: Kelli O'Hara to exit Piazza on Dec 4
Posted: 10/27/05 at 3:19pm

Celia doesn't fit the current interpretation of Clara. She played it much differently, and although a great singer, she isn't a natural soprano.

melissa errico fan Profile Photo
melissa errico fan
#26re: Kelli O'Hara to exit Piazza on Dec 4
Posted: 10/27/05 at 3:23pm

They didn't want Celia when it was coming to Broadway and my guess would be that they don't want her now...

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#27re: Kelli O'Hara to exit Piazza on Dec 4
Posted: 10/27/05 at 3:28pm

It makes the tickets I have for January 1st so much less interesting...

But, I'll be there on the 4th.

And once or twice before then.

I, personally, adore her as Clara.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

Katecab99 Profile Photo
Katecab99
#28re: Kelli O'Hara to exit Piazza on Dec 4
Posted: 10/27/05 at 4:02pm

this is one of my favorite shows of all time, and i'm so bummed to see another OBC member leave, but i'm sure she has great things ahead of her!

Benzy92 Profile Photo
Benzy92
#29re: Kelli O'Hara to exit Piazza on Dec 4
Posted: 10/27/05 at 5:27pm

I personally PRAY they bump up Jennifer Hughes, who is Kelli's understudy. She was MAGNIFICENT in every sense of the word.

jsand25 Profile Photo
jsand25
#30re: Kelli O'Hara to exit Piazza on Dec 4
Posted: 10/27/05 at 5:42pm

someone good better replace her. i bought tickets last week for december 17th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Jayar
#31re: Kelli O'Hara to exit Piazza on Dec 4
Posted: 10/27/05 at 5:46pm

Goodness, I booked a ticket for the show last July for Dec 3rd and planned a trip from London to see the show.

That was pretty close, I'd have been very upset not to see the original Margaret and Cara. I'd have loved to see Matt though.

#32re: Kelli O'Hara to exit Piazza on Dec 4
Posted: 10/27/05 at 6:26pm

I was waiting for the official announcement... I hate it when rumors are really true.

re: Kelli O'Hara to exit Piazza on Dec 4 We'll miss you Kelli! I wonder when they are going to announce what she is doing next... it has to be some sort of obligation that is pulling her out earlier than anticipated.

Theaterlover2 Profile Photo
Theaterlover2
#33re: Kelli O'Hara to exit Piazza on Dec 4
Posted: 10/27/05 at 6:43pm

Aw, how sad. I was hoping to see her again before she left. oh well..Good luck to her in all her future endeavors. (ha i liked typing that phrase). So, I hear she's going to be in the Pajama game? That's exciting..I don't know much about it..but Im gonna find out.

This is wanting something This is reaching for it This is wishing that a moment would arrive- LITP everybody goes down well with beer!-sweeney Todd Listen to the stories Hear it in the songs Angry men don't write the rules and guns don't right the wrongs!-Assassins

bdwybug55
#34re: Kelli O'Hara to exit Piazza on Dec 4
Posted: 10/27/05 at 6:49pm

I will miss her in this. I have been obsessed with this show and that is something that hasn't happened to me in a while. I must make sure to get back and see her before she leaves. I only hope that she is on to even better things (although I can't quite imagine anything being better than this). I suppose everyone must move on. I wish her all the best and thank her for a wonderful performance.

IssaMe
#35re: Kelli O'Hara to exit Piazza on Dec 4
Posted: 10/28/05 at 8:19am

Yes, Jennifer Hughes!
...and David Burnham - the perfect pairing.
(They were magic when they got to go on together).

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#36re: Kelli O'Hara to exit Piazza on Dec 4
Posted: 10/28/05 at 9:45am

The third time I saw the show, I was fortunate enough to see David Burnham and Jennifer Hughes...both were excellent. Jennifer would be a fine choice for Kelli's replacement, although I think they are going to try and bring someone from the outside (the same thing they did with Fabrizio and Signor Naccarelli)

I will be going to Lincoln Center during my lunch hour today to get December 4th tickets. So excited to see Kelli's final performance. She is definitely one of my favorite broadway actresses.

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#37re: Kelli O'Hara to exit Piazza on Dec 4
Posted: 10/28/05 at 12:41pm

Just got back from Lincoln Center...I now have two tickets to Kelli's final performance! Hope to see some of you there!