Producers Movie Clips

Dirty Rotten Scoundrel
#1re: Producers Movie Clips
Posted: 11/30/05 at 11:20pm

Yay!!! Thanks for posting this! Sooo excited for the movie!

LittleFish8386 Profile Photo
LittleFish8386
#2re: Producers Movie Clips
Posted: 11/30/05 at 11:22pm

Whats the link?

phantompenguinx Profile Photo
phantompenguinx
#4re: Producers Movie Clips
Posted: 11/30/05 at 11:51pm

those clips just made my day. Thanks for posting!!!

MUNKY Profile Photo
MUNKY
#5re: Producers Movie Clips
Posted: 12/1/05 at 12:00am

Woooooooooo! With all the Rent hype...it's nice to take a break. Thanks for the post.

"Now I may not have much, but I have more determination than any man you're likely to meet." - Big Fish
"Misdirection. What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes." - Swordfish

crzyrocket Profile Photo
crzyrocket
#6re: Producers Movie Clips
Posted: 12/1/05 at 12:11am

I cannot wait for this movie! The "Chrysler Building" clip is hilarious, I nearly died laughing.

"The sense that everything's going right is a sure sense that everything's going wrong." -The Goat, or Who Is Sylvia?

CJWesselman Profile Photo
CJWesselman
#7re: Producers Movie Clips
Posted: 12/1/05 at 3:32am

This is going to be a very fun and entertaining movie. Unfortunatley, it looks like Uma Thurman's going to bomb. I can't stand her singing (if you want to call it that) and, IMO, she's even more wrong for this role than Nicole Kidman would have been.

colbol2005
#8re: Producers Movie Clips
Posted: 12/1/05 at 4:21am

I have not stopped laughing yet. And I watched the clips 20mins ago. This looks amazing. Upper East Side made me cry with laughter. And for the record I thought Uma looked pretty good....sure she's not a natural belter, and she's not Cady, but I loved her herring scene, and I thought "Flaunt It" worked well. Very excited now.

Markyjay Profile Photo
Markyjay
#9re: Producers Movie Clips
Posted: 12/1/05 at 5:04am

Hi All,
Today i attended a screening of The Producers and thought it was much more entertaining than i thought it would be. Nathan and Matthew are fantastic and I think that Gary steals the film for me.
Updated On: 12/3/05 at 05:04 AM

Videos