SayitSomehow
#0Palace Theater Seating Question
Posted: 12/11/05 at 11:50pm

Sorry to bother with this stuff again but:

Row O Left Orchestra Box

or

Row X Center Orchestra

Seating Chart: http://www.playbill.com/reference/theatre_info/seating/2177.html

Thanks for your help, don't know how good the view is from the enclosed side sections.

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#1re: Palace Theater Seating Question
Posted: 12/11/05 at 11:50pm

I say go with center. I've sat back orchestra center there a number of times.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

PottstownTeacher
#2re: Palace Theater Seating Question
Posted: 12/11/05 at 11:57pm

I would say go with the center. The boxes in that theatre are RREEEEEEEALLLY far over. I don't see how you wouldn't lose 1/2 the stage. When are you going? I am going the Sat. after the show opens. I forget the date. Row O center. I sat in Row M or AIDA and Row N for All Shook Up. So I guess by the time I am old and grey, I will be in the balcony!! re: Palace Theater Seating Question

Conor Profile Photo
Conor
#3re: Palace Theater Seating Question
Posted: 12/12/05 at 12:02am

The only thing about the center is that in row X you might find that the overhang of teh mezzanine cuts off the top of the stage for you. I never sat that far back in there but it might. And yeah the side sections are VERY far over, I would recommend mezzanine seats over either of these locations.

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#4re: Palace Theater Seating Question
Posted: 12/12/05 at 12:05am

I don't think the overhang is much of a problem; it's there, but it's not really a big deal, in terms of obstruction. It won't cut off very much.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Conor Profile Photo
Conor
#5re: Palace Theater Seating Question
Posted: 12/12/05 at 12:10am

Yeah I wasn't sure. cause I do feel like it is a bit of a low one. The overhang at the August Wilson is atrociously low.

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#6re: Palace Theater Seating Question
Posted: 12/12/05 at 12:11am

CONOR! You're not boycotting Lestat with me???

Conor Profile Photo
Conor
#7re: Palace Theater Seating Question
Posted: 12/12/05 at 12:15am

Liotte I didn't say anywhere that I was actually going to see it! That would be sacreligous!!! How I miss ASU! lol. But um yeah... I"ll probably end up seeing it eventually. I make a point of staying open minded about shows and trying to see everything. If I hadn't done that I probably would never have given ASU a chance and seen it and that would have been tragic.

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#8re: Palace Theater Seating Question
Posted: 12/12/05 at 12:22am

Traitor :)

I'll feel like I am cheating on ASU, I might see it next summer.

SayitSomehow
#9re: Palace Theater Seating Question
Posted: 12/12/05 at 12:35am

Ahhh you guys are true heroes thank you!

Considering the overhang would you take Mezz G over Orch X?

P.S. I loved ASU, very much... but I think I will love Lestat as well. Updated On: 12/12/05 at 12:35 AM

Conor Profile Photo
Conor
#10re: Palace Theater Seating Question
Posted: 12/12/05 at 12:39am

I'm sure Lestat will be an excellent show, its got a great cast and Elton John is doing it. I would probably go for the Mezzanine... but I'm just stingy and paranoid. I'm sure the center ochestra seat is fine.

Christina314 Profile Photo
Christina314
#11re: Palace Theater Seating Question
Posted: 12/12/05 at 6:09pm

im sitting in orchestra row w...im disappointed but oh well im still seeing it!!

Updated On: 12/12/05 at 06:09 PM

Videos