pixeltracker

aww, cute! (katie clarke & joanna gleason)

aww, cute! (katie clarke & joanna gleason)

FrancisGumm Profile Photo
FrancisGumm
#0aww, cute! (katie clarke & joanna gleason)
Posted: 1/27/06 at 11:24pm

from newsday a few weeks ago:

Well-suited for ‘Piazza’ and winter weather, too

Katie Clarke had 24 hours' notice that she'd been cast in "The Light in the Piazza" and was due in New York for rehearsals. The 21-year-old Texan, who replaced Kelli O'Hara, high-tailed it to town with just her dreams and a flimsy old raincoat.

During rehearsals last month, co-star Chris Sarandon nudged Clarke that she needed warmer clothes. But she was preoccupied with learning the role and finishing, via computer, her theater-studies coursework at Sam Houston University.

One morning before Christmas, Clarke arrived at the Vivian Beaumont Theatre to find a snowy blue jacket with fur-trimmed collar. The note attached said it was a loan from "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" star Joanna Gleason, Sarandon's wife.

A couple of weeks ago, Clarke finally made it to Macy's, where she found a long, white down jacket on sale. She returned Gleason's coat last week, dry-cleaned and with a thank-you card attached. Given the weather of late, she didn't really need it anyway

"Beating AIDS and extreme, stupid poverty, this is our moon shot. This is our civil rights struggle, our anti-apartheid movement. This is what the history books will remember our generation for--or blame us for, if we fail."-Bono

My Strongest Suit Profile Photo
My Strongest Suit
#1re: aww, cute! (katie clarke & joanna gleason)
Posted: 1/27/06 at 11:29pm

ahh. how cute. :)

LET OTHERS RISE TO TAKE OUR PLACE UNTIL THE EARTH IS FREE!

ben1986 Profile Photo
ben1986
#2re: aww, cute! (katie clarke & joanna gleason)
Posted: 1/27/06 at 11:39pm

I love Joanna Gleason, she rocks, no doubt about it.

GYPSY1527 Profile Photo
GYPSY1527
#3re: aww, cute! (katie clarke & joanna gleason)
Posted: 1/28/06 at 12:23am

Love Joanna!!!!

Happy...Everything! Kaye Thompson

RentBoy86
#4re: aww, cute! (katie clarke & joanna gleason)
Posted: 1/28/06 at 12:29am

that's so nice, seriously. wish i had katie's luck!

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#5re: aww, cute! (katie clarke & joanna gleason)
Posted: 1/28/06 at 12:30am

That's too cute.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Overthemoon6 Profile Photo
Overthemoon6
#6re: aww, cute! (katie clarke & joanna gleason)
Posted: 1/28/06 at 1:47am

Adorable.

And then, do you know Monseiur Marius, I believe I was a little in love with you.
♥♥♥

YOU_aremyLucky_STAR
#7re: aww, cute! (katie clarke & joanna gleason)
Posted: 1/28/06 at 10:05am

that's so wonderful!

VonTussleGirl Profile Photo
VonTussleGirl
#8re: aww, cute! (katie clarke & joanna gleason)
Posted: 1/28/06 at 11:26am

Awww. That's tooo adorable.

Videos