Posted: 2/20/06 at 12:35am

This place has not changed one bit....

:: shakes head ::
:: leaves and closes the door behind him ::

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#26re: Rent DVD at Circuit City
Posted: 2/20/06 at 10:13am

Judas- I love how you hate my negativity, but your post is probably the most negative thing on this thread. Get a sense of humor.

jimmirae Profile Photo
jimmirae
#27re: Rent DVD at Circuit City
Posted: 2/20/06 at 10:22am

I found Bobbys comment on "Idina's Leg Hair" quite tasteful and most hilarious! I wonder if there's a market for her used bic razors too, so full of that green girl DNA???

"It is bad enough that people are dying of AIDS, but no one should die of ignorance." - Elizabeth Taylor

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#28re: Rent DVD at Circuit City
Posted: 2/20/06 at 10:27am

jimmirae, I'd be glad to send you a list of used Idina beauty products that sell well...

jimmirae Profile Photo
jimmirae
#29re: Rent DVD at Circuit City
Posted: 2/20/06 at 10:31am

That sound fab! Hey , Ya got any old Idina kleenex she actualy blew on, I bet I could make a fortune on Elphaba Snot!

"It is bad enough that people are dying of AIDS, but no one should die of ignorance." - Elizabeth Taylor

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#30re: Rent DVD at Circuit City
Posted: 2/20/06 at 10:32am

Idina doesn't use kleenex, she uses hankies made of gold and diamonds.

Kitzarina Profile Photo
Kitzarina
#31re: Rent DVD at Circuit City
Posted: 2/20/06 at 10:33am

Bobby = increadible
Judas = oh God...I don't even think I'm mean enough to say what goes through my mind when I read your posts.

That is all re: Rent DVD at Circuit City

"You're the worst thing to happen to musical theatre since Andrew Lloyd Webber!" --Family Guy

"Shut up! It's been 29 years!!!" --the incomparable Patti LuPone in her MUCH DESERVED Tony acceptance speech for Gypsy.

Kitzy's Avatar du Jour: Kitzy as Little Red Ridinghood in her college's production of "Into the Woods"

JustChillin8908
#32re: Rent DVD at Circuit City
Posted: 2/20/06 at 10:43am

"Does anyone know if you order the movie online, if you get the calendar too?"

No, it's an in-store offer only.

jimmirae Profile Photo
jimmirae
#33re: Rent DVD at Circuit City
Posted: 2/20/06 at 10:54am

Gold & Diamond Hankeys!! Wow, That Idina must be some very rich & classy Lady huh??

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#34re: Rent DVD at Circuit City
Posted: 2/20/06 at 10:55am

She's the classiest. Especially when she flashes her abnormally long bottom on the big screen!

jimmirae Profile Photo
jimmirae
#35re: Rent DVD at Circuit City
Posted: 2/20/06 at 10:59am

I couldn't possibly look at that, I'm Superstitious!

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#36re: Rent DVD at Circuit City
Posted: 2/20/06 at 11:02am

I hear if you look directly at her butt the secret of life is revealed.

jimmirae Profile Photo
jimmirae
#37re: Rent DVD at Circuit City
Posted: 2/20/06 at 11:15am

I want the secrets but I cannot stare at her Butt - It scares me!!

Kitzarina Profile Photo
Kitzarina
#38re: Rent DVD at Circuit City
Posted: 2/20/06 at 11:17am

I think my favorite part was the fake tattoo. Because Idina = hard core.

"You're the worst thing to happen to musical theatre since Andrew Lloyd Webber!" --Family Guy

"Shut up! It's been 29 years!!!" --the incomparable Patti LuPone in her MUCH DESERVED Tony acceptance speech for Gypsy.

Kitzy's Avatar du Jour: Kitzy as Little Red Ridinghood in her college's production of "Into the Woods"

jimmirae Profile Photo
jimmirae
#39re: Rent DVD at Circuit City
Posted: 2/20/06 at 11:20am

Oh NOOOO!!! Her butt has tattoo's too... I'm really sooked now, Like green 12 year olds might start to fly outta there en masse as well!!!

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#40re: Rent DVD at Circuit City
Posted: 2/20/06 at 11:25am

I know I'll get insulted by a idinaholic for this, but her butt is very odd. It is quite long, quite pale, and quite manly. It took me out of that moment. What was the point?

Kitzarina Profile Photo
Kitzarina
#41re: Rent DVD at Circuit City
Posted: 2/20/06 at 11:26am

I agree with you, Bobby. Easily the least attractive Maureen ass I have seen.

jimmirae Profile Photo
jimmirae
#42re: Rent DVD at Circuit City
Posted: 2/20/06 at 11:27am

That I feel seeing her butt would ruin me, I mean, HOW could I EVER go see "Wicked" again knowing I saw Elphaba's ass, I ask you??

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#43re: Rent DVD at Circuit City
Posted: 2/20/06 at 11:27am

Lol. Does she flash her butt on stage? I can't remember. I have no idea who I saw as Maureen. Some blonde on tour.

MOOINGFORRENT Profile Photo
MOOINGFORRENT
#44re: Rent DVD at Circuit City
Posted: 2/20/06 at 11:29am

Whats with the trash talk on Idina- you guys are nasty. I think Idina is very talented, and seems very nice, and is very beautiful- but anyone who wants to hold a used kleenex is just very weird. I know you all were probably joking- but when I kept reading and reading the nasty posts it got annoying.
I'm really sorry if I'm seeming rude to anyone- I don't mean to be. But i think Idina is awesome- but that is just obsessive scary behavior...

*Theres only us, theres only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss- no other road no other way, NO DAY BUT TODAY! *

Kitzarina Profile Photo
Kitzarina
#45re: Rent DVD at Circuit City
Posted: 2/20/06 at 11:30am

Yes, she flashes her butt. Imagine sitting on the front row next to your mother when it happens. It was rather uncomfortable.

best12bars Profile Photo
best12bars
#46re: Rent DVD at Circuit City
Posted: 2/20/06 at 11:30am

Guys, this should really be on the "Idina's Ass Thread."

There HAS to be one by now, right? Somewhere on BWW?

It must have been discussed at great length.

(pun intended)

"Jaws is the Citizen Kane of movies."
blocked: logan2, Diamonds3, Hamilton22

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#47re: Rent DVD at Circuit City
Posted: 2/20/06 at 11:31am

MooningforRent.

We are joking! There is hardly any seriousness in what we're saying. I think this is where part of the problem lies. Just being saracastic biotches is all.

I don't remember the buttflashing Kritz, though women's butts didn't do much for me when I was 19...well, they never did much for me..

best12bars Profile Photo
best12bars
#48re: Rent DVD at Circuit City
Posted: 2/20/06 at 11:35am

Watch out for sacred cows, BobbyBubby.

You don't want to offend their worshippers. Just remember these are the same people who post endlessly bitchy comments about every other Broadway star and BWW member you can name. But Idina... You've crossed the line, lady.

It's JUST NOT FUNNY. In fact, you're banished.

"Jaws is the Citizen Kane of movies."
blocked: logan2, Diamonds3, Hamilton22
Updated On: 2/20/06 at 11:35 AM

Kitzarina Profile Photo
Kitzarina
#49re: Rent DVD at Circuit City
Posted: 2/20/06 at 11:39am

Just because we've been discussing Idina's ass does not mean I am inclined to kiss it.