pixeltracker

The Barn Theatre in Augusta, Michigan

The Barn Theatre in Augusta, Michigan

Necromancer07707 Profile Photo
Necromancer07707
#0The Barn Theatre in Augusta, Michigan
Posted: 3/17/06 at 12:44pm

Any Barnies on here? I just got offered a job and can't wait to work there. I'm ready for an ass kicking.

"I am ready to disclaim my opinion, even of yesterday, even of 10 minutes ago, because all opinions are relative. One lives in a field of influences, one is influenced by everyone one meets, everything is an exchange of influences, all opinions are derivative. Once you deal a new deck of cards, you've got a new deck of cards." — Peter Brook

Unmasked05 Profile Photo
Unmasked05
#1re: The Barn Theatre in Augusta, Michigan
Posted: 3/17/06 at 1:04pm

One of our students from here at the University of Montevallo went thier last summer.

Facebook...ME !!!

best12bars Profile Photo
best12bars
#2re: The Barn Theatre in Augusta, Michigan
Posted: 3/17/06 at 4:55pm

I'm a "Barnie" from years ago. I got my union card there in the mid-'80s, and I'm still in touch with many from the years I worked there.

What show/role are you doing?

EDIT: ...Or are you an EMC candidate, perhaps?

"Jaws is the Citizen Kane of movies."
blocked: logan2, Diamonds3, Hamilton22
Updated On: 3/17/06 at 04:55 PM

Vespertine1228 Profile Photo
Vespertine1228
#3re: The Barn Theatre in Augusta, Michigan
Posted: 3/17/06 at 5:37pm

Necromancer, when did you send in your application? I'm waiting to hear back from them. Perhaps that's already a sign. :)

HoshiForever Profile Photo
HoshiForever
#4re: The Barn Theatre in Augusta, Michigan
Posted: 3/17/06 at 5:39pm

Oh I love the Barn. I live like 20 minutes away from it. re: The Barn Theatre in Augusta, Michigan Good luck!

Necromancer07707
#5re: The Barn Theatre in Augusta, Michigan
Posted: 3/17/06 at 5:43pm

I'm there for an apprenticeship (EMC). Thus I don't know the roles yet, and they don't even know the shows yet. They saw me at the NCA/OTA unified auditions at the end of Jan and I sent in my app in the first week of Feb. Some people from my school started hearing back last tues, I got a call this tues.

"I am ready to disclaim my opinion, even of yesterday, even of 10 minutes ago, because all opinions are relative. One lives in a field of influences, one is influenced by everyone one meets, everything is an exchange of influences, all opinions are derivative. Once you deal a new deck of cards, you've got a new deck of cards." — Peter Brook
Updated On: 3/17/06 at 05:43 PM

jman
#6re: The Barn Theatre in Augusta, Michigan
Posted: 3/17/06 at 6:54pm

I'm a Barnie from a long time ago too. I only got to work there one summer but it remains one of the best memories of my lifetime. I had a really good time and learned so much. It was the kick off to my career as a high school drama director. It was some hard work, but I really enjoyed myself. The Ragotzy's are good people. I'm anxious to see what shows they are doing this summer.

Congratulations and best of luck to you!

Becky2 Profile Photo
Becky2
#7re: The Barn Theatre in Augusta, Michigan
Posted: 3/17/06 at 7:28pm

I live in Michigan but I've never heard of it. Perhaps I should check it out.

Jon
#8re: The Barn Theatre in Augusta, Michigan
Posted: 3/17/06 at 8:11pm

Marin Mazzie got her start there.

Necromancer07707
#9re: The Barn Theatre in Augusta, Michigan
Posted: 3/17/06 at 8:53pm

as did many other famous people

Necromancer07707
#10re: The Barn Theatre in Augusta, Michigan
Posted: 3/19/06 at 11:32pm

bump. so any one from this year on the forum?