pixeltracker

Woman in white UK tour. For those of you who remember the woman in white

Woman in white UK tour. For those of you who remember the woman in white

Fabrizio2
#0Woman in white UK tour. For those of you who remember the woman in white
Posted: 3/19/06 at 2:11pm

So in 2007 there will be a UK tour of WIW which will last for two years.

I dont live in the UK so i dont see how that will benefit me, but for those of you who liked the show, thats some info. Hopefully it will come to the US. I'm crossing my fingers.

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#1re: Woman in white UK tour. For those of you who remember the woman in white
Posted: 3/19/06 at 2:17pm

tnks so much!!! well, if it lasts a couple of years, i might have to make a cameo in the UK.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

Fabrizio2
#2re: Woman in white UK tour. For those of you who remember the woman in white
Posted: 3/19/06 at 2:21pm

However, it isn't the end for Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Woman In White it will undertake a one-year major national UK tour, which will be opening January 2007 in Milton Keynes. Furthermore, there are even plans to bring the show back to London in a reconcieved production, either before or after the national tour.

That was taken from Wikkipedia

popcultureboy Profile Photo
popcultureboy
#3re: Woman in white UK tour. For those of you who remember the woman in white
Posted: 3/19/06 at 2:22pm

That was taken from Wikkipedia

And you don't see the flaws in that?

Nothing precious, plain to see, don't make a fuss over me. Not loud, not soft, but somewhere inbetween. Say sorry, just let it be the word you mean.

Fabrizio2
#4re: Woman in white UK tour. For those of you who remember the woman in white
Posted: 3/19/06 at 2:25pm

Well, you are right, Wikkipedia does have HORRIBLY wrong information, but when I spoke with Angela Christie, she said that there might be a tour. I will do some more research. Thanks for telling me though.

EDIT

TAKEN FROM BBC NEWS:

The show, adapted from the Wilkie Collins novel, will begin a year-long national UK tour in January 2007.

TAKEN FROM REALLY USEFUL GROUP:

It is soon to be the end of the road for the show at the Palace Theatre, however, it is certainly not the end of the road for “The Woman in White”. The Broadway production continues its successful run and I look forward to announcing plans for the re-conceived show in another London theatre and our full UK touring dates in due course”.
Updated On: 3/19/06 at 02:25 PM

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#5re: Woman in white UK tour. For those of you who remember the woman in white
Posted: 3/19/06 at 3:46pm

well..."The Woman in White" in Bway closed before the show in London...the run wasn't too successful unfortunatly. But i hope they tour!

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

chernjam Profile Photo
chernjam
#6re: Woman in white UK tour. For those of you who remember the woman in white
Posted: 3/19/06 at 3:53pm

Am I missing something -- is any of this new or is it the same information what we heard before it closed in London a few weeks ago? Just wondering if any of this has been confirmed...

WickedGeek28 Profile Photo
WickedGeek28
#7re: Woman in white UK tour. For those of you who remember the woman in white
Posted: 3/19/06 at 3:55pm

Well, you are right, Wikkipedia does have HORRIBLY wrong information, but when I spoke with Angela Christie, she said that there might be a tour. I will do some more research. Thanks for telling me though.

First off, her name is Christian. Second, she confirmed that there were no plans to tour the show. As did the rest of the cast. This topic keeps being brought up and it's false.

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view - until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."
To Kill A Mockingbird

Shoshana's Future Ex Profile Photo
Shoshana's Future Ex
Fabrizio2
#9re: Woman in white UK tour. For those of you who remember the woman in white
Posted: 3/19/06 at 4:05pm

Well, Excuse me. I am sorry for spelling her name wrong. I got her name mixed up with another person who has a similar name who I work with. I am sorry if my posts come across, dumb, uneducated, or simply rude, but I am working off of information that I recieved on the internet. I am sorry I dont live in New York City and hear all of this stuff. I apologize for bringing up "false" information.

Lady in White Profile Photo
Lady in White
#10re: Woman in white UK tour. For those of you who remember the woman in white
Posted: 3/19/06 at 4:25pm

I also spoke to Angela Christian and as said as I find it I have to agree with wickedgeek28, there aren't any plans of a tour in the us. And if, with none of the original broadway cast.

the uk is very likely, from what I have heard, still there isn't any official statment yet, so all we can do is wait...

Fabrizio2
#11re: Woman in white UK tour. For those of you who remember the woman in white
Posted: 3/19/06 at 6:26pm

Yeah, i was talking about a UK tour. I wasn't talking about a US tour.