pixeltracker

Norbert and Greg last performance date?

Norbert and Greg last performance date?

Broadwayluva Profile Photo
Broadwayluva
#0Norbert and Greg last performance date?
Posted: 3/19/06 at 4:17pm

I did "search" it but couldn't find anything, but first of all, are they leaving the same day, and second, is it definitely teh 23 of July. It says that date on Greg's site, but then I also thought I heard from a while ago that Norbert was leaving around the same time. Thanks for any help!

Broadwayluva
#1re: Norbert and Greg last performance date?
Posted: 3/19/06 at 4:19pm

ok, so never mind about Norbert becuase I just read something about Jimmy Fallon taking over for him in November . . . oh dear God!

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#2re: Norbert and Greg last performance date?
Posted: 3/19/06 at 4:20pm

I'm pretty sure that's not true.

nealb1 Profile Photo
nealb1
#3re: Norbert and Greg last performance date?
Posted: 3/19/06 at 4:20pm

I read on Playbill last year that Norbert signed until the end of July. No specific date was mentioned. But, I would assume that would mean the last performance day of July. Don't have a calendar in front of me at the moment, but, that would make it Sunday, July 30th - matinee.

Try calling TeleCharge (800) 233-3123 and ask their Customer Service Department. They might give you the direct telephone number to the box office.

It's worth a shot.

Broadwayluva
#4re: Norbert and Greg last performance date?
Posted: 3/19/06 at 4:21pm

ok, thanks

popcultureboy Profile Photo
popcultureboy
#5re: Norbert and Greg last performance date?
Posted: 3/19/06 at 4:26pm

They might give you the direct telephone number to the box office.

I would seriously doubt it.

Nothing precious, plain to see, don't make a fuss over me. Not loud, not soft, but somewhere inbetween. Say sorry, just let it be the word you mean.

Yankeefan007
#6re: Norbert and Greg last performance date?
Posted: 3/19/06 at 4:34pm

July 23 is their last performance.

nealb1 Profile Photo
nealb1
#7re: Norbert and Greg last performance date?
Posted: 3/19/06 at 4:46pm

You'd be surprised.........Last Fall I had a cast question about "The Phantom Of The Opera." I called Telecharge's Customer Service, they didn't know, and they gave me the telephone number directly to the box office of the theatre. The gal who answered at the box office couldn't have been nicer.

nealb1 Profile Photo
nealb1
#8re: Norbert and Greg last performance date?
Posted: 3/19/06 at 4:46pm

You'd be surprised.........Last Fall I had a cast question about "The Phantom Of The Opera." I called Telecharge's Customer Service, they didn't know, and they gave me the telephone number directly to the box office of the theatre. The gal who answered at the box office couldn't have been nicer.

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#9re: Norbert and Greg last performance date?
Posted: 3/19/06 at 5:49pm

There was a post on this very question two days ago. The search engine really needs work, honestly. In that thread, WRQ joked we need to sticky this info. I agree ; ;

Anywho, while Greg is confirmed to be leaving July 23rd, Norbert's exit date is not 100% known. Greg really should have his own final day though. Norbert's departure will greatly overshadow Greg's and thats not fair for such a fantastic guy.