C is for Company
#25re: Arden and Rippa
Posted: 4/10/06 at 5:12pm

"Who caaaaaaaaares? The cow is gooooooone, get it baaaaaack!"

WickedGeek28 Profile Photo
WickedGeek28
#26re: Arden and Rippa
Posted: 4/10/06 at 5:16pm

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view - until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."
To Kill A Mockingbird
Updated On: 8/2/06 at 05:16 PM

orangeskittles Profile Photo
orangeskittles
#27re: Arden and Rippa
Posted: 4/10/06 at 5:56pm

WickedGeek, you must have received your PhD from one of those diploma mills online. Considering you've posted on the boards in recent months saying that you will be attending college next year and hope to major in English, I doubt that much has changed since February.

By the way, it wasn't a pun or a play on words. You're just a pretentious little high schooler that's trying to play with the big kids and is in way over his head.

Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how
Updated On: 4/10/06 at 05:56 PM

Al Dente Profile Photo
Al Dente
#28re: Arden and Rippa
Posted: 4/10/06 at 6:00pm

Wow, this is better than Ruprecht vs. The altarholics.

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#29re: Arden and Rippa
Posted: 4/10/06 at 6:01pm

Al Dente, I think I need you to tell me whether that was sarcasm or not. Spell it out, please.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Al Dente Profile Photo
Al Dente
#30re: Arden and Rippa
Posted: 4/10/06 at 6:03pm

See luv, this is why I luv you! You get me, you really get me.

ruprecht Profile Photo
ruprecht
#31re: Arden and Rippa
Posted: 4/10/06 at 6:05pm

Or Bree vs. Nellie McKay, or Al vs., well, that's a pretty extensive list. re: Arden and  Rippa

WickedGeek28
#32re: Arden and Rippa
Posted: 4/10/06 at 6:58pm

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view - until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."
To Kill A Mockingbird
Updated On: 8/2/06 at 06:58 PM

Caroline-Q-or-TBoo Profile Photo
Caroline-Q-or-TBoo
#33re: Arden and Rippa
Posted: 4/10/06 at 7:00pm

...this has been fun...

"Picture "The View," with the wisecracking, sympathetic sweethearts of that ABC television show replaced by a panel of embittered, suffering or enraged Arab women" -the Times review of Black Eyed

sweetestsiren Profile Photo
sweetestsiren
#34re: Arden and Rippa
Posted: 4/10/06 at 7:02pm

You're very clever, and your "joke" was hilarious.

luvtheEmcee
#35re: Arden and Rippa
Posted: 4/10/06 at 7:06pm

Your humor needs a LOT of work.

As does your perception, if you think I'm quick to lash out. Look around you and see who's quick to lash out. Then take a look at that which causes ME to lash out. Idiocy. You should also observe the difference between "lashing out" and "commenting" if you're so mind-blowingly intelligent.

You're a cruel little hypocrite, and you are absolutely full of sh*t.

C is for Company, other than that comment about what you said about Raul, I have never said anything unkind to you, so the two of you really need to do some re-evaluation of who you decide to troll after on these boards, since it must be fun for you. Or, maybe you're just following in your friend's poor tastes.

Updated On: 4/10/06 at 07:06 PM

orangeskittles Profile Photo
orangeskittles
#36re: Arden and Rippa
Posted: 4/10/06 at 7:18pm

I'm sure the claim that this was all a "joke" has nothing to do with the fact that you were caught in your ridiculous lie. re: Arden and  Rippa

Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how

C is for Company
#37re: Arden and Rippa
Posted: 4/10/06 at 7:24pm

luvtheEmcee, I'm frankly pretty appalled that you would bring me into an argument and address me as a guilty party in a matter that I have no involvement in. I dropped a line earlier in the thread to basically tell everyone to just forget whats going on cause it quite frankly will get everyone nowhere.
I know you edited the last bit in regarding me so I assume you consider me an afterthought in this mess. However, whether you addressed me first thing or added it in, I'm still pretty embarrassed that you would even put my name down.

"Or, maybe you're just following in your friend's poor tastes."
I don't get what you're trying to say there considering I did nothing in poor taste in this thread that would require you to mention me in all of this. We had that one thing once and that was all, there was no need to make mention of me here

C is for Company
#38re: Arden and Rippa
Posted: 4/10/06 at 7:28pm

However, now that its come upon me to speak up about this whole thing, everyone should just let it go, to continue harping on such a thing that I wanted no part in is just the thing to piss me off today. I'm not a part of this and these arguments should just end here, they make no helpful impact and I'm still bothered I am accused of trolling when I've done just about as much of it as you have! Which if you are smart, you will get what I mean, cause that statement there basically says it all!

luvtheEmcee
#39re: Arden and Rippa
Posted: 4/10/06 at 7:29pm

I brought you into this because (a) you commented, and (b) WickedGeek is obviously still pissed at me because of an argument regarding a comment that I made in response to something you said -- a comment that he disliked. Your comment in this thread about the cow, or whatever, WickedGeek claims was you letting everybody in on the fact that he was "joking" (which I still believe is absolute bull****): As you can see from C's random post, the whole thing was just a joke.
So, therefore, I'm trying to say that if I did nothing to you, by which to warrant you having an issue with me, which other than that one comment a few days ago, I don't believe I have, the only reason you'd get involved here is to help out your friend, who, in very poor taste has to give me sh*t for anything I say that he doesn't like. I accused you of trolling because you're party to this little game that WickedGeek is playing, unless you think you want to tell me that his claim about your post is wrong.

I'm perfectly well aware of the idea of standing up for your friends. I'm not "bringing you in" arbitrarily.

I edited in the part about you because I posted too quickly and then went back and re-read some of the posts I missed while I was out for a few minutes, and realized there were things I forgot to address -- not because I added you for no reason other than the punch. I'm not that stupid.

The two of you are trying to make me look like an idiot like it's some kind of game. This is absolutely pathetic. I can't believe that someone your age is truly immature enough to just run around making snippy comments and starting absolutely pointless arguments just because a few things I said bugged you. Find something else to do.

Also, ETA -- Being that the argument between WickedGeek and I began because HE is the one harping on past issues between the two of us, I really don't need to be lectured in not harping on things. I hit back when hit, not for fun.

Updated On: 4/10/06 at 07:29 PM

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#40re: Arden and Rippa
Posted: 4/10/06 at 7:31pm

You all just need to take a breath and step away from the keyboard for a bit.

C is for Company
#41re: Arden and Rippa
Posted: 4/10/06 at 7:35pm

You are pathetic and your assumptions here run rampant to the point that I can't take any of what you said seriously.
So me saying who cares makes me some horrible person who, since I commented, has something to do with everything? I read the post added my 2 cents and that was it.

"The two of you are trying to make me look like an idiot like it's some kind of game."

I think all the papers you have been writing have allowed the paranoia to set into your skull. Maybe lie down, take a Maalox, take a break from the papers, and then soundly accuse me of something a little more rational. Perhaps assassinating Kennedy sound good? Till then stop making such foolish assumptions that makes my distaste for you grow deeper. Up until about 2 minutes ago I was pretty fine with you. Once you started these accusations is when I have had enough. Maybe you can relinquish yourself and step off me and then we can talk.

C is for Company
#42re: Arden and Rippa
Posted: 4/10/06 at 7:36pm

You know, by all of us being members here on this board, we share all the same threads to read. By me commenting to one does not give you the right to accuse me of playing some damn joke on you or anything. Talk about guilty by association

WickedGeek28
#43re: Arden and Rippa
Posted: 4/10/06 at 7:36pm

To Kill A Mockingbird
Updated On: 8/2/06 at 07:36 PM

luvtheEmcee
#44re: Arden and Rippa
Posted: 4/10/06 at 7:38pm

C is for Company -- I'm not making assumptions -- this stuff has been SAID. If WickedGeek said something on your behalf that was wrong, for God's sake, take it up with him. He claims that your post was part of his "joke." Is it so hard for you to see that? What you're saying and what he's saying are two completely different things, and that is SO not my fault, so don't you dare give me crap for THAT too. If he hadn't made that comment, I would have kept on thinking you were trying to be the peacekeeper, or to lighten the mood. Read what I'm saying before you call me names and assume that I'm pulling stuff out of the sky.

I am not RANDOMLY accusing you; I'm going with what your friend, whose joke you were apparently in on, says about you. Wake up.

It is not "guilt by association." Stop making me look like I'm just out to get you for fun and making random associations -- it's bull****. The words are on. the. screen. Trust me, if I wrongly accused you of something, I would realize it and feel bad. But how hard is it for you to realize that WickedGeek's post BLATANTLY SAID that you were part of the joke?

And also, if you don't want "false assumptions" made about you, don't make them about others.

WickedGeek, I don't believe you, but if that's true, you need to do some serious, serious work on your tone and the way you address people. And secondly, it was just a comment. Facetious and sarcastic before it was "negative." You need to look into READING tone, too. This is absurd.

Updated On: 4/10/06 at 07:38 PM

C is for Company
#45re: Arden and Rippa
Posted: 4/10/06 at 7:44pm

"I am not RANDOMLY accusing you; I'm going with what your friend, whose joke you were apparently in on, says about you. Wake up."

Like I said, who knows whats truthful, if you are only going on what someone else says, I'm pretty sure that you are making the assumption that they are being truthful. So you should just stop getting me involved if you don't know what the truth is damnit! And don't tell me to wake up like you're the only one with a brain here! I'm perfectly aware whats going on and I'm telling you to stop bringing me up in this!

"If WickedGeek said something on your behalf that was wrong, for God's sake, take it up with him."
And since you have been saying stuff about this to me, I'm bringing it up with you! I have nothing to do with this! So stop mentioning me and I'll start taking it up with other people. Until then however, I'll take it up with whoever is wrongly mentioning my name! This is worse than the ******* Salem Witch hunt! Stop passing this onto me Tituba!

luvtheEmcee
#46re: Arden and Rippa
Posted: 4/10/06 at 7:54pm

Oy. Vey.

Is it really this hard to get this through to you? My thought process: You two are friends. WickedGeek says you are a participant in his joke. I assume "okay, they're friends, makes total sense; just looking out for each other." He's your friend, why would he make that up? It's not like I took some other post made by Poster X about you and put it into this argument. You are making this way more complex than it has to be by insisting that I've just randomly picked you out and drawn you into this because you made a silly comment. If you TRULY were just trying to lighten the mood, not part of the joke, and WickedGeek is lying by saying that, as part of his incessant need to pick on me, I am sorry. Really.

And again, if he lied and his lie made me argue with you, then that's not my fault, because I had no reason to assume he would lie about you; give him the argument for his actions, not me! Bringing it up with me is going to do nothing, I take no responsibility for the comment. If he mentioned your name and said that you were in on his joke, honey, then HE wrongly mentioned your name. I realize that he's your friend and I'm not and that I mentioned you negatively, but that doesn't change the fact that *I* was not the one to bring you into this.

This is worse than the Salem Witch Hunt.... I have no idea what to say to that.
Get a backbone.

Updated On: 4/10/06 at 07:54 PM

C is for Company
#47re: Arden and Rippa
Posted: 4/10/06 at 8:00pm

I am sorry. Really.

Your apology is accepted.
And no its not hard to get through to me, I understand this situation more than you do and I was basically running on the hopes that you would understand I was not involved in this. However you didn't get that and kept insisting that I was against you instead of impartial to this issue. But w/e
However by reading your last comments, I quite frankly don't care you can just screw yourself. I don't know why you would be apologetic and then insult me. You brought that on yourself because up until that last line I was ready to let bygones be bygones. Your last statement just made yourself look very mature though I must say : Happy, what will it be now, 20th birthday? Thats kind of hard to believe if it is true.

Updated On: 4/10/06 at 08:00 PM

luvtheEmcee
#48re: Arden and Rippa
Posted: 4/10/06 at 8:04pm

I'm not going to further dignify this crap with another response, because it's clearly absolutely impossible for you to understand what I am saying.

What was I supposed to say to such a weird comparison?

Don't answer that. I'm sure it'll be petty.

Updated On: 4/10/06 at 08:04 PM

C is for Company
#49re: Arden and Rippa
Posted: 4/10/06 at 8:06pm

All I can do is shake my head for people like you and hope things will be better. I wish you knew what I do about all this but you probably would never believe me anyway, too set on only believing what you want to so let it be that way
Believe what you want to about me, not everyone is gonna love me. Plus I'm only just a name on the internet right?