pixeltracker

Condolences to Shoshana Bean- Page 6

Condolences to Shoshana Bean

#125re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/2/06 at 4:25pm

I've edited my post. I'm still not thrilled with the wording on the website but there are more important things to worry about right now. Apologies. Updated On: 5/2/06 at 04:25 PM

Violet Tree
#126re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/2/06 at 4:55pm

Have you thought maybe she asked the Webmaster to post it?

Yero
#127re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/2/06 at 4:57pm

That's a possiblity since the webmaster and Sho are constantly communicating back and forth, so it's possible.

"I have this mental image of Patti barreling down the street and pushing tourists out of her way." -colleen_lee

#128re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/2/06 at 5:10pm

I've edited my post. I'm still not thrilled with the wording on the website but there are more important things to worry about right now. Apologies. Updated On: 5/2/06 at 05:10 PM

Craig Profile Photo
Craig
#129re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/2/06 at 5:32pm

Shoshana did ask her to post (and sent the email) to the webmaster regarding Tyler. The question I raised was in regards to the reaction to people wanting to send something. If you'll notice, the webmaster has changed the message on the site.

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men" - Willy Wonka

greenegirl87
#130re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/2/06 at 5:51pm

Sorry...didn't meant to cause drama with that!

The way on the website does seem much more appropriate, I apologize for posting that email.

"But now the air is filled with confusion. We replace care with illusion."

willact4food Profile Photo
willact4food
#131re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/2/06 at 6:21pm

I agree with you Craig.
I emailed her asking if there was anything I could do as far as sending flowers, etc. and she completely jumped on my back. However, she IS pretty notorius for doing that.

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#132re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/2/06 at 6:38pm

While I don't believe that she should have "jumped on your back," I do believe that she is correct. Now is really not the appropriate time to send anything to Shoshana. I know we all feel very sorry for her, but give her some space! She just lost her boyfriend. I doubt she really wants to have to deal with her fans right now.

Jsut my $.02

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

JustChillin8908
#133re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/2/06 at 6:49pm

I agree with dancingthrulife04, I cringed when people started talking about sending her stuff to show their condolences. She just lost someone very close to her, I'm sure she doesn't want to be comforted by someone she doesn't even know at the moment. I'm suprised she even announced it publicly...

dancingthrulife04
#134re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/2/06 at 9:25pm

I didn't mean to say that the intent wasn't in the right place, ebcaus eit is. However, it's still very inappropriate, IMO.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Wonderlandish
#135re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/2/06 at 9:42pm

"I agree with you Craig.
I emailed her asking if there was anything I could do as far as sending flowers, etc. and she completely jumped on my back. However, she IS pretty notorius for doing that."

I'm sorry, but did you guys not read the title of this thread? It's about condolences for Shoshana, not petty fights you may be having with the person who runs the website. Insulting the webmaster will do nothing but cause drama and aggravation. Maybe you should think about how Shoshana is doing instead of talking so negatively about the webmaster at SBO, who, I'm sure, is doing her best to keep everything going.

As for Shoshana, my deepest sympathy goes out to her, and the Fry family.

kim1061 Profile Photo
kim1061
#136re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/2/06 at 9:54pm

that tribute video is soo soo sad.

A dancer might dream to see her name in lights and mean it, but all she really dreams is to make someone else feel the way she did when she first saw a dancer. And that is so beautiful-Anonymous

#137re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/2/06 at 10:36pm

I CAN NOT IMAGINE that if someone sent something to Shoshana it would make her MAD or MORE UPSET. I also believe that everyone has reactions to these kinds of things and SOME people feel the need to DO something and if sending a card to the Gershwin for SHoshana is something they would like to do, it is NO ONE elses business.
I sent her a card..I am sure I didn't offend ANYONE. Please..
I was wondering myself, how long it would take before some argument started in this thread and THAT is what's INAPPROPRIATE.
My thoughts continue to be with SHoshana. This incident has reminded me of how precious and wonderful the people in my life are. THATS what you should ALL be thinking about.

broadwayfan8
#138re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/3/06 at 4:09pm

Thank you, Andrew. Amen.

circusliz Profile Photo
circusliz
#139re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/3/06 at 5:19pm

On the road of life, do not pause for suicidal chipmunks who freeze in your headlights, seeking death by your tires...
Updated On: 5/3/06 at 05:19 PM

dancingthrulife04
#140re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/3/06 at 6:06pm

Sorry, Andrea. It was just my opinion. I also never said it would make her mad or more upset.

Updated On: 5/3/06 at 06:06 PM

LittleAngelMaker Profile Photo
LittleAngelMaker
#141re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/3/06 at 6:18pm

I may have found an article about the accident.

Corey

Article

faithanytwo Profile Photo
faithanytwo
#142re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/3/06 at 9:34pm

thanks for posting the article about it.

sheila2
#143re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/3/06 at 9:57pm

What a tragedy. I am so sorry for your loss.

#144re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/8/06 at 11:17pm

I feel absoluetly sick for Shoshana. It's a terrible tragedy.
I hope that she feels better about it with time.

dramaqueen3
#145re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/8/06 at 11:47pm

While this is truly a terrible event, I agree we should give her whatever space she needs. I'm sure she's already had many expressions of support from her fans and has no doubt that we're all thinking of/praying for her, her family and his family, but grief is an extremely personal thing and none of us (no matter how much loss we personally have experienced) know what she's going through and she should not be pressured (as fan mail, flowers, gifts, etc might make her feel) into resuming her normal, fairly high profile routine. I think we should all back off a little bit.

*the choice may have been mistaken, but choosing was not*