pixeltracker

I Love You Because Discount Offer

I Love You Because Discount Offer

ILYB
#0I Love You Because Discount Offer
Posted: 5/1/06 at 6:31pm

A friend of mine in the cast just passed this along to me, and from what it sounds like, unless business picks up, they may not be around too much longer. So I thought I'd post it for anyone who wants to support this great show. This offer is the best thing out there, as good as TKTS without having to wait in line!

I LOVE YOU BECAUSE is offering a one week special for our friends, just say the word "LOVE" at the box office May 1st through May 8th to receive a special 50% off ticket price of: $33.00!

Go to the Village Theatre box office at 158 Bleecker St. The Box Office hours are M,T,TH,Fr 4-8, Sat 3-10, Sun 1-7.

RentBoy86
#1re: I Love You Because Discount Offer
Posted: 5/1/06 at 6:43pm

Did this ever get recorded?

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#2re: I Love You Because Discount Offer
Posted: 5/1/06 at 6:45pm

i will see this on sat, but i will rush it, do i get 2 tix with my student ID? i cant wait to see this.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

Horton Profile Photo
Horton
#3re: I Love You Because Discount Offer
Posted: 5/1/06 at 7:14pm

I just saw it sunday, and it was GREAT, this is a command everybody in BWW go and see it!

ihearttheatre
#4re: I Love You Because Discount Offer
Posted: 5/1/06 at 7:26pm

I'm sorry to hear that it isn't doing very well, in terms of ticket sales. I really enjoyed it.
Updated On: 5/1/06 at 07:26 PM

renthead92 Profile Photo
renthead92
#5re: I Love You Because Discount Offer
Posted: 5/1/06 at 9:46pm

I also want to know if this show was recorded. It is an amazing score, especially the title song.

zzannahk Profile Photo
zzannahk
#6re: I Love You Because Discount Offer
Posted: 5/1/06 at 11:28pm

i just got my tix the other day, we're going 5/4, one of their mistakes is that they have a discount code on broadwaybox, but not playbill, they might was well get people who go to both websites instead of just one

WesternSky2 Profile Photo
WesternSky2
#7re: I Love You Because Discount Offer
Posted: 5/2/06 at 12:03am

Everyone - please go see this show. It is really fantastic, the whole cast is top notch. It's a really fun time and a really great show.

IheartJ-TAGS Profile Photo
IheartJ-TAGS
#8re: I Love You Because Discount Offer
Posted: 5/2/06 at 12:35am

I loved this show. The people there are sooooo nice! They even have cute little stickers that are FREE in the lobby. Anyone who can should definitely go see this show. Especially now that the weather is nice, it is a great place to spend an afternoon then go see a show. There are some cute restaurants around the neighborhood as well.

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#9re: I Love You Because Discount Offer
Posted: 5/2/06 at 3:28am

i am going...is it hard to get student tix on sats?

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

IheartJ-TAGS
#10re: I Love You Because Discount Offer
Posted: 5/2/06 at 11:11pm

It should be fine to get student tickets sat. but don't wait a week go this weekend and bring your friends!!!!

Bdwyguy30 Profile Photo
Bdwyguy30
#11re: I Love You Because Discount Offer
Posted: 5/2/06 at 11:36pm

I really loved this show. does anyone know if there is going to be a cast recording? It really sucks that the awards people have overlooked this show. re: I Love You Because Discount Offer

shesamarshmallow
#12re: I Love You Because Discount Offer
Posted: 5/2/06 at 11:39pm

It got a Drama Desk nom for lyrics - more than I expected.
And there will be a CR, but there's no details yet.

broadwayunderstudies.com - most underrated performers on broadway

#13re: I Love You Because Discount Offer
Posted: 5/3/06 at 8:26pm

There will be? Thank goodness... I'm going to NYC, but I don't think I'm going to have time to see it. My mom and I planned in Feb and booked excellent seats for other shows so I don't think I have time... I want to at least hear the music..

IheartJ-TAGS
#14re: I Love You Because Discount Offer
Posted: 5/4/06 at 12:30pm

**bump** go see this show!!!

GYPSY1527 Profile Photo
GYPSY1527
#15re: I Love You Because Discount Offer
Posted: 5/4/06 at 12:42pm

I've seen the show 2X and plan to see it another time on the 21st to support you guys! I really hope business picks up ecuase the show is just the cutest thing off-broadway right now.

Happy...Everything! Kaye Thompson

IheartJ-TAGS
#16re: I Love You Because Discount Offer
Posted: 5/4/06 at 9:49pm

I went by the former location of TKTS and there were some people there handing out flyers with stickers that if you go see the show they will give you a t-shirt. They said they would be there Sat. afternoon as well and that tickets are $33 throughout the weekend.

newsieboy23 Profile Photo
newsieboy23
#17re: I Love You Because Discount Offer
Posted: 5/5/06 at 12:22am

Im going tomorrow, you should too J-Tags!

etoile
#18re: I Love You Because Discount Offer
Posted: 5/5/06 at 1:23am

So am I the only one who found this show so offensive on so many levels? Not the type of messages I believe in espousing.

Rest in peace, Iflitifloat.

MusicalComedyMan
#19re: I Love You Because Discount Offer
Posted: 5/5/06 at 3:05am

What could you possibly find offensive about the show???

IheartJ-TAGS
#20re: I Love You Because Discount Offer
Posted: 5/6/06 at 2:43am

Offensive?? I hardly think this show is offensive. For single people like me, it makes me wanna gag, but so does any couple walking on the street. Yep, I'm bitter. But it is a cute romantic comedy.

IheartJ-TAGS
#21re: I Love You Because Discount Offer
Posted: 5/8/06 at 3:24pm

The discount code has been extended another week. Just say the word "LOVE" at the box office and get half price tickets. They also changed times for Sat. There is now a 3pm and an 8pm show. I will be there for the 100th performance on Sat. Should be a good time.