Will Norbert present?

Broadwayluva Profile Photo
Broadwayluva
#0Will Norbert present?
Posted: 5/22/06 at 10:22pm

I know that there is a pretty good chance that he would present something considering he won last year, but what? Do you think he would do something like Idina did last year? What are your thoughts?

BSoBW2
#1re: Will Norbert present?
Posted: 5/22/06 at 10:23pm

Or maybe Victoria Clark will do something like Idina.

CurtainPullDowner Profile Photo
CurtainPullDowner
#2re: Will Norbert present?
Posted: 5/22/06 at 10:33pm

Unfortunately last year's TONY winners are hardly ever asked to present unless they have a new TV show or Movie coming out.
Crummy ain't it?

apdarcey
#3re: Will Norbert present?
Posted: 5/22/06 at 10:38pm

this isn't the oscars so they don't present the award they won for the opposite gender. but doesn't usually the lead actress winner present the tech awards? so as then said so knowledgably, vicky clark.

Theatreboy49 Profile Photo
Theatreboy49
#4re: Will Norbert present?
Posted: 5/23/06 at 8:15am

Norbert should get to present something.

<------ Me and my friends with patti Lupone at my friends afterparty for her concert with audra mcdonald during the summer of 2007.
"I am sorry but it is an unjust world and virtue is only triumphant in theatricle performances" The Mikado

Asha
#5re: Will Norbert present?
Posted: 5/23/06 at 5:31pm

I wasn't able to see the tonys last year, that's why i wonder...

...what did Idina last year???? re: Will Norbert present?

Sounds like a big secret re: Will Norbert present?

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#6re: Will Norbert present?
Posted: 5/23/06 at 5:36pm

It would be cool if he did but they may want big names to pump up the sagging ratings ><

greeneyed_one Profile Photo
greeneyed_one
#7re: Will Norbert present?
Posted: 5/23/06 at 6:10pm

Idina presented the best actor Tony I think, it might have been the actress one though.

MusicAndPassion Profile Photo
MusicAndPassion
#8re: Will Norbert present?
Posted: 5/23/06 at 6:17pm

Idina present the non-televised awards that they should tibits of during the show. They were along the lines of Best Set, Best Costumes & Best Lighting in a musical and a play.

Bernadette Peters presented best actor. Harvey Fierstein presented best actress. He make jokes about how it isn't easy being a leading lady on Broadway.

WiiCKED x3
#9re: Will Norbert present?
Posted: 5/23/06 at 8:31pm

I want Norbert to present.

Goshh I love that guy re: Will Norbert present?

Videos