#1re: Will Chase Back to Broadway!
Posted: 6/12/06 at 12:43pm

yay!

jacobtsf Profile Photo
jacobtsf
#2re: Will Chase Back to Broadway!
Posted: 6/12/06 at 12:49pm

https://forum.broadwayworld.com/readmessage.cfm?thread=900530&dt=1

David walked into the valley With a stone clutched in his hand He was only a boy But he knew someone must take a stand There will always be a valley Always mountains one must scale There will always be perilous waters Which someone must sail -Into the Fire Scarlet Pimpernel

BSoBW2
#3re: Will Chase Back to Broadway!
Posted: 6/12/06 at 12:51pm

I didn't see it.

But who cares! It's WILL CHASE!

If there aren't 20 of these, something is terribly wrong!

BluCat500 Profile Photo
BluCat500
#4re: Will Chase Back to Broadway!
Posted: 6/12/06 at 12:54pm

*hopes they cast Murney*

So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.~Office Space

jacobtsf Profile Photo
jacobtsf
#5re: Will Chase Back to Broadway!
Posted: 6/12/06 at 1:15pm

BSO- I wasn't trying to be mean or anything posting that, I just hate to see the board littered with multiple posts on the same subject (though this news deserves to be all over the board)

David walked into the valley With a stone clutched in his hand He was only a boy But he knew someone must take a stand There will always be a valley Always mountains one must scale There will always be perilous waters Which someone must sail -Into the Fire Scarlet Pimpernel

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#6re: Will Chase Back to Broadway!
Posted: 6/12/06 at 1:34pm

Yes!!

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Bohemian1232 Profile Photo
Bohemian1232
#7re: Will Chase Back to Broadway!
Posted: 6/12/06 at 1:40pm

I'm excited.

"Nothing's lost forever. In this world, there is a kind of painful progress. Longing for what we've left behind, and dreaming ahead."

Marguerite Chauvelin
#8re: Will Chase Back to Broadway!
Posted: 6/12/06 at 2:11pm

Happy dance time! Yay Will!!!

If Percy Blakeney were in Les Mis....

Percy: Sink me! If it isn't Javvurt!
Javert: Zsah-vair, it's pronounced Zsah-vair.
Pecry: But it's spelled J-A-V-E-R-T Javvurt.
Javert: Repeat after me Zsah...Zsah....
Percy: Oh! Zsa-Zsa! Like the Gabor sister! Well I personally have always prefered Eva.
Javert: (Looks for gun)