Spiderman the musical

LeaFisher
#0Spiderman the musical
Posted: 7/18/06 at 4:06pm

Has anyone seen/heard anymore about this show recently? Updated On: 7/18/06 at 04:06 PM

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#1re: Spiderman the musical
Posted: 7/18/06 at 4:27pm

Okay this was about John Robert Powers, then I clicked reply and it was about SpiderMan.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

#2re: Spiderman the musical
Posted: 7/18/06 at 4:44pm

it's the "things that shouldn't exist" thread...

broadwaybelter Profile Photo
broadwaybelter
#3re: Spiderman the musical
Posted: 7/18/06 at 4:49pm

isn't it a theme park show?

incendiary_wit Profile Photo
incendiary_wit
#4re: Spiderman the musical
Posted: 7/18/06 at 4:52pm

Please tell me a Spiderman musical is someone's idea of a sick joke?

1. Ted Allen: Everyone has an interesting life if you ask the right questions.
2. Great buckets of Spoffnor, they're going to sing!
3. "I love shrubs that are historical." -Johnny and The Sprites
4. "We're not singing it to you, we're singing it for us." -Rosario Dawson, about La Vie Boheme
5. "The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you. And now, here it is, set down by someone else, a person you have never met, someone even who is long dead. And it is as if a hand has come out, and taken yours." -The History Boys
6. "Pass the parcel. That's sometimes all you can do. Take it, feel it and pass it on. Not for me, not for you, but for someone, somewhere, one day. Pass it on, boys. That's the game I want you to learn. Pass it on." -The History Boys

Ourtime992 Profile Photo
Ourtime992
#5re: Spiderman the musical
Posted: 7/18/06 at 5:34pm

Are you referring to the version U2 was supposedly at work on? If so, then no, I haven't heard anything in a year or two.

Link Larkin Wanabe Profile Photo
Link Larkin Wanabe
#6re: Spiderman the musical
Posted: 7/18/06 at 8:53pm

Apparently Julie Taymor has been rumored to be attatched to this show.

Akiva

ORPHAN Profile Photo
ORPHAN
#7re: Spiderman the musical
Posted: 7/19/06 at 11:45pm

The lead producer of the Spiderman Musical Tony Adams died. Julie Taymor was attached and Bono and the Edge. The show probably won't happen without Tony.

orphan

Videos