pixeltracker

BEWARE OF JERSEY BOYS RUSH!- Page 5

BEWARE OF JERSEY BOYS RUSH!

PersonofInterest Profile Photo
PersonofInterest
#100re: BEWARE OF JERSEY BOYS RUSH!
Posted: 9/7/06 at 6:02pm

I posted on the other JB board as well, but can someone tell me whether or not he original cast will still be in through the holidays? They could be gone already for all I know, but I came to you guys first. Pvt me any info you got!

Luckydave14
#101re: BEWARE OF JERSEY BOYS RUSH!
Posted: 9/7/06 at 11:59pm

I believe JLY leaves on October 8th.

Does anyone think that the Flea Market will attract people to do the rush? I think I'm going to rush that morning and was wondering if you all think I should probably do a different day to be safer.

Runner1B
#102re: BEWARE OF JERSEY BOYS RUSH!
Posted: 9/8/06 at 11:13pm

I feel nostalgic for the fall of 1978, when I was able to walk up to the box office of the Alvin Theatre at 7:30 p.m. on a week night and get standing room for "Annie" for 3 bucks!!

billygoatgirl300
#103re: BEWARE OF JERSEY BOYS RUSH!
Posted: 9/16/06 at 12:19pm

How has the rush been lately during the Saturday shows? I would like to get tickets for the afternoon show and I was wondering what time I should get in line.

Thanks!

The towel waving reminded me of a Per?nist rally. I kept chanting "Evita!" whenever they'd pan to the crowds. - SM2

Jess1483
#104re: BEWARE OF JERSEY BOYS RUSH!
Posted: 9/19/06 at 3:23pm

Bump mostly...but I'd like to echo billygoatgirl's question. I plan on going in October with my father, we want tickets to the evening show. If we get there at 6 a.m. on a Saturday, do you think we'll be okay (I know it's hard to predict a month from now, but what has it been like lately?)

Why do we play with fire? Why do we run our fingers through the flame? Why do we leave our hands on the stove, although we know we're in for some pain? -tick...tick...BOOM!

sweetpixiegirl
#105re: BEWARE OF JERSEY BOYS RUSH!
Posted: 9/22/06 at 2:35am

How does it work when you rush on a day with two shows? Do you get to pick which show you'd like to see? For example, if I rush Saturday morning, can I see the evening show rather than the matinee? Thanks

MandaGurl
#106re: BEWARE OF JERSEY BOYS RUSH!
Posted: 9/22/06 at 10:25am

Dun Dun Dun...lol..the title of this thread sounds like the title of a horror movie..lol..sorry just had to say that!

-Amanda*

"No, this is the touch of class, not the touch of what you just said." -The Wedding Singer "Its like my mother always used to say, whenever you hear a strange and possible life-threatening noise coming from the dark woods outide,there is only one thing you should do. Dont tell any of the others and go invsetigate it alone." All the men in my life keep getting killed by Candarian demons, all my college boyfriends and my one night stands, my male co-workers and platonic gay friends (HEY)." -EVIL DEAD THE MUSICAL

CapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
#107re: BEWARE OF JERSEY BOYS RUSH!
Posted: 9/22/06 at 12:51pm

Which day of the week is easiest?

"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle

worrell4077
#108re: BEWARE OF JERSEY BOYS RUSH!
Posted: 9/22/06 at 3:39pm

I would think that the easiest day of the week would probably be Wednesday during the school year with all the kids at school and alot people working, but then again with the policy now being that you can get the tickets at 10am, I would think that would be easy as well.

You know for some reason I think there shouldn't be a big problem on Sunday with the Flea market seeing that it's Rosh Hasanah(sorry if it's spelled wrong). I for one didn't realize it until I saw a different post.
Updated On: 9/23/06 at 03:39 PM

ragdoll4390 Profile Photo
ragdoll4390
#109re: BEWARE OF JERSEY BOYS RUSH!
Posted: 9/27/06 at 7:33pm

I need some help,i've searched for information on jersey boys rush on sunday,i didn't really find anything,can anyone tell me have crowded it gets?i live in south jersey so i can't get up there intill about 8:30>9:00 do I have any chance of getting tickets?has anybody done it recently?

choose to be happy:0)-Grey Gardens

SCBWannabe Profile Photo
SCBWannabe
#110re: BEWARE OF JERSEY BOYS RUSH!
Posted: 9/27/06 at 7:42pm

I would say getting there at that time would make it highly unlikely to get a seat, but you may get SRO. Just a guess though.

onelastrefrain2 Profile Photo
onelastrefrain2
#111re: BEWARE OF JERSEY BOYS RUSH!
Posted: 9/28/06 at 1:45pm

Say you're on line for the seats and they run out, do you just wait for two more hours to get SRO? There aren't two seperate lines, are there?

I'm going this Saturday, should be there between 6:30am-7am (earliest I can get there from jersey). I'd really like tickets for the matinee but I'll get whatever I can. Do I have a devent chance at getting seats?

popular_elphie Profile Photo
popular_elphie
#112re: BEWARE OF JERSEY BOYS RUSH!
Posted: 9/29/06 at 11:23am

Onelastrefrain2, I believe you wait until the box office opens, and then someone will come out and take the people getting rush inside, and you have to wait after that.

I would say you have a decent chance. I've heard most people go for the night show.

onelastrefrain2 Profile Photo
onelastrefrain2
#113re: BEWARE OF JERSEY BOYS RUSH!
Posted: 9/30/06 at 9:01pm

So I just figured I'd update with how busy it's been. I got there at 6:45am, was about the 12th or 13th in line. Everyone infront was getting eve tickets so we got matinee seats all the way to the right. Lousy view but it was still worth it. SRO was still being sold an hour before the performance.

Broadwayfan120791 Profile Photo
Broadwayfan120791
#114re: BEWARE OF JERSEY BOYS RUSH!
Posted: 10/9/06 at 1:38pm

For Jersey Boys Rush, how would it be to give it a try on a thursday and also what time is it a good time to get there at??

I have a Thursday off soon and would love to possibly try it, since it seems that is the only way I am getting tickets anytime soon. From this thread, it looks like Saturdays and Sundays are not the best time to go so, I was thinking a Thursday, but how crowded do they typically get if anyone has ever tried it on a thursday here.

Come on babe we're gonna paint the town...and all that jazz...

Videos