Posted: 8/2/06 at 11:45am

To the powers that be:

Keep these coming! :)
PHOTOS

EponineAmneris Profile Photo
EponineAmneris
#1re: Photo Coverage: Pirate Queen Meet & Greet
Posted: 8/2/06 at 11:48am

These are great! re: Photo Coverage: Pirate Queen Meet & Greet Can't wait for this show.

"TO LOVE ANOTHER PERSON IS TO SEE THE FACE OF GOD"- LES MISERABLES--- "THERE'S A SPECIAL KIND OF PEOPLE KNOWN AS SHOW PEOPLE... WE'RE BORN EVERY NIGHT AT HALF HOUR CALL!"--- CURTAINS

SorryGrateful
#2re: Photo Coverage: Pirate Queen Meet & Greet
Posted: 8/2/06 at 11:52am

I really want to see this! I hope I can scrounge up the money for a ticket. re: Photo Coverage: Pirate Queen Meet & Greet

You promised me poems. ~Tricky

Popular Profile Photo
Popular
#3re: Photo Coverage: Pirate Queen Meet & Greet
Posted: 8/2/06 at 12:55pm

You have enough time... depending on what kind of seats you want just put away between $.50 to $1 a day. You should have more than enough by the time it opens in NY. :)

UGH - helping out at an accounting firm must be rubbing off on me.
Updated On: 8/2/06 at 12:55 PM

Tokyogirl119
#4re: Photo Coverage: Pirate Queen Meet & Greet
Posted: 8/2/06 at 12:58pm

Lucky me, I live in Chicago.

This looks so exciting. I can't wait for October!

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#5re: Photo Coverage: Pirate Queen Meet & Greet
Posted: 8/2/06 at 12:59pm

I will definitely be at the first preview in NYC on February 23rd...SO EXCITED!

GretchaSketh
#6re: Photo Coverage: Pirate Queen Meet & Greet
Posted: 8/2/06 at 1:13pm

As will I:) I'm so excited for this show! I'm lucky enough to be in Chicago for Thanksgiving so I'll be seeing the show there as well! It should be amazing and really you can't go wrong with Stephanie in the lead role! She looks Beautiful in these pictures...but then again, when does she NOT look beautiful!

What is your dream role?
My dream role would be to be myself. To be performing at the Hollywood Bowl and to have an audience there just to see me, as Stephanie. They are there because they like what I do as a singer, an artist and a person (the last being the most important). I enjoy escaping and portraying other characters, but to be accepted and wanted as yourself... that's amazing! --Stephanie J. Block Just one of the many reasons I admire and respect Stephanie!!

WeddedBliss22 Profile Photo
WeddedBliss22
#7re: Photo Coverage: Pirate Queen Meet & Greet
Posted: 8/2/06 at 1:35pm

GREAT PICS!! Can't wait for the show!

Tina Maddigan, who plays Sophie in the biggest role of her young career, remembers "bouncing on the sofa as a child at home in Newfoundland, listening to ABBA records." GO TINA!!

RentBoy86
#8re: Photo Coverage: Pirate Queen Meet & Greet
Posted: 8/2/06 at 1:38pm

eh, I'll be more excited when I actually see something from this show. Seems like they're keeping everything so secretive.

Popular Profile Photo
Popular
#9re: Photo Coverage: Pirate Queen Meet & Greet
Posted: 8/2/06 at 2:50pm

WAT & Gretch - Ok, I'm going to sooo be living vicariously through you guys.

My gut tells me I'll see it one day too. Hopefully I can make it happen somehow. Perhaps I should start by not saying "hopefully"... i WILL make it happen! :) There, that feels better already.

RentBoy - what would you have them disclose this early in the game? Just curious since they only started full cast rehearsals this week. Sorry you feel in the dark... I'm actually pretty excited to hear that it's even starting up!

PS- can you tell I'm bored today? No offense to any math types here but numbers and "accountant talk" is not stimulating to me at all.

Popular Profile Photo
Popular
#10re: Photo Coverage: Pirate Queen Meet & Greet
Posted: 8/2/06 at 2:50pm

oops, double post. Updated On: 8/2/06 at 02:50 PM

EponineThenardier Profile Photo
EponineThenardier
#11re: Photo Coverage: Pirate Queen Meet & Greet
Posted: 8/2/06 at 5:21pm

Soooo excited for this show! I don't think there is a better musical team that B & S.

...and Hadley Fraser is grogeous!

WickedGeek28 Profile Photo
WickedGeek28
#12re: Photo Coverage: Pirate Queen Meet & Greet
Posted: 8/2/06 at 10:16pm

I can't wait!

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view - until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."
To Kill A Mockingbird

ashley0139
#13re: Photo Coverage: Pirate Queen Meet & Greet
Posted: 8/2/06 at 10:28pm

Those pictures are so cute! They really look like they are having fun. Can't wait!

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

CurtainPullDowner Profile Photo
CurtainPullDowner
#14re: Photo Coverage: Pirate Queen Meet & Greet
Posted: 8/2/06 at 11:25pm

Where's the ensemble?
So many great looking guys and gals and no pics of them!
Booking a flight to Chicago tommorrow.

Videos