#1re: chyenne as birdie?
Posted: 8/21/06 at 10:44am

You made Horton happy!

Dre2387 Profile Photo
Dre2387
#2re: chyenne as birdie?
Posted: 8/21/06 at 11:48am

hahahaha.

<--- the set of A Midsummer Night's Dream that I was assistant stage manager for during the 2007 season at the STNJ outdoor stage.

-Dre-
You must remember all the same that at the crux of every game is knowing when it's time to leave the table... And it's important to be artful in your exit. No turning back, you must accept the con is done... It was a ball, it was a blast. And it's a shame it couldn't last. But every chapter has to end, you must agree.
~Dirty Rotten Scoundrels~

There's a special kind of people known as show people. We live in a world full of dreams. Sometimes we're not too certain what's false and what's real. But we're seldom in doubt about what we feel.
~Curtains~

It is a far, far better thing I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest I go to, than I have ever known.
~A Tale of Two Cities ~

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#3re: chyenne as birdie?
Posted: 8/21/06 at 11:51am

Didn't you say this somewhere else?

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

TabooWickedFan Profile Photo
TabooWickedFan
#5re: chyenne as birdie?
Posted: 8/22/06 at 6:53am

i could see it

"But I relish every brillant inspired moment. This is who I'm determined to be- an actor/singer/dancer-no, I take that back, this is who I am. These people are my tribe, my destiny. I know it. -How I Paid for College; A story of sex, theft, friendship and musical theater.

WheelsofaDream Profile Photo
WheelsofaDream
#6re: chyenne as birdie?
Posted: 8/22/06 at 10:51am

Now this is actually a really good idea, although I doubt he'd ever do it for two reasons. The first being that a lot of people have a negative association with Bye Bye Birdie from seeing one too many amateur community productions. The second is that Birdie is a rather similar role to his starring vehicle in All Shook Up.

But we can all dream...

Videos