Shoshana at the stage door

edenespinosalover Profile Photo
edenespinosalover
#0Shoshana at the stage door
Posted: 9/6/06 at 5:32pm

I'm just curious to see how Shoshana was afterwards at the stage door.

Was she nice, warm, friendly?! Rude, nasty, discourteous?!

Share your stories.

CyCoSpAz2 Profile Photo
CyCoSpAz2
#1re: Shoshana at the stage door
Posted: 9/6/06 at 5:34pm

She was nice to us.. and we were at the show where she got her ankle caught in the Trap Door before No Good Deed.

boy_blake
#2re: Shoshana at the stage door
Posted: 9/6/06 at 5:46pm

This isn't a stage door experience, but when I did the Broadway in the Burbs II concert, she was extremely real and very friendly. I mean, she wasn't over the top "Oh how are you, you're so sweet!!" to anybody that talked to her, she was just perfectly normal and great. Not hateful in the least. She stopped talking on her cell phone to say bye to me when I walked past her, so I took that a sign of "friendliness."

Lady Italy Profile Photo
Lady Italy
#3re: Shoshana at the stage door
Posted: 9/6/06 at 7:00pm

Everytime I've met her she's been lovely.

snazzier
#4re: Shoshana at the stage door
Posted: 9/6/06 at 8:10pm

Shoshana is normally courteous and nice at the stagedoor. Nothing over the top unless they are "special fans" or something. Sometimes she has good days and sometimes she has bad days. People like to stretch the truth.

HatBoy
#5re: Shoshana at the stage door
Posted: 9/6/06 at 8:13pm

I met her twice at stage door, and she was amazing both times. Very friendly- laughing with the fans and cracking jokes... like Blake said earlier, she is just very real.

...now under the user "aawolfe".

bwayondabrain
#6re: Shoshana at the stage door
Posted: 9/6/06 at 8:20pm

re: Shoshana at the stage door

I met her after WICKED and found her to be very nice
She even talked to my video camera, and said "Happy Birthday" for some odd reason
But yeah, she was very sweet, I think
and yeah, that is my cool still picutre of her :)

MissElphie Profile Photo
MissElphie
#7re: Shoshana at the stage door
Posted: 9/6/06 at 8:22pm

She was very very sweet when I met her. She posed for pictures and couldn't believe we were all waiting so long in the cold rain for her. She was like, "you guys are crazy! You're getting all wet!" But even in the rain, she took pics and signed.

#8re: Shoshana at the stage door
Posted: 9/6/06 at 8:36pm

What anyone is like at the stage door is really irrelevant. A performer's job is not to meet and greet after they're performed for you, or even if you just appear at the stage door whether or not you've seen that performance or any performance.

craig238
#9re: Shoshana at the stage door
Posted: 9/6/06 at 9:43pm

It may be irrelevant but the poster just wanted to know - not a big deal !!

PJ
#10re: Shoshana at the stage door
Posted: 9/7/06 at 12:19am

You can count on Shoshana to be nice to the fans at the stagedoor. She tends to go very fast, so if you want a picture of something, have the camera on and ready, so you can catch her.

Ready 2 Defy Gravity Profile Photo
Ready 2 Defy Gravity
#11re: Shoshana at the stage door
Posted: 9/7/06 at 11:37am

Okay what happend with her ankle during no good deed?

PJ
#12re: Shoshana at the stage door
Posted: 9/7/06 at 7:55pm

She claims to be quite clumsy, and I've seen her trip during the show. But I believe on this occasion with the trap door, she just tripped stepping up onto the stage from the platform.

Videos