"Drowsy" on "The View"

RentBoy86
#0"Drowsy" on "The View"
Posted: 9/11/06 at 2:30pm

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/101960.html

Looks like Rosie is already bringing Broadway to The View.

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#1re: 'Drowsy' on 'The View'
Posted: 9/11/06 at 2:33pm

Fantastic news...I'll definitely tape it!

WickedRentEder Profile Photo
WickedRentEder
#2re: 'Drowsy' on 'The View'
Posted: 9/11/06 at 3:15pm

Beat me to it RentBoy! LOL!

It should be good...broadway coming back to daytime! :)

~FloweryFriend~ Profile Photo
~FloweryFriend~
#3re: 'Drowsy' on 'The View'
Posted: 9/11/06 at 5:24pm

EEK!

How cool!

I starred in a short film called Magnetic Personality. Check it out!

#4re: 'Drowsy' on 'The View'
Posted: 9/11/06 at 7:14pm

i hope someone posts it to "that site"

hermionejuliet Profile Photo
hermionejuliet
#5re: 'Drowsy' on 'The View'
Posted: 9/11/06 at 7:15pm

I love Rosie and Drowsy! re: 'Drowsy' on 'The View' This makes me so happy! I hope Rosie can continue to bring more Broadway to The View in the future. Rosie gave me my first view of many broadway musicals. It will be wonderful to see a little Broadway on TV throughout the year.

So, that was the Drowsy Chaperone. Oh, I love it so much. I know it's not a perfect show...but it does what a musical is supposed to do. It takes you to another world, and it gives you a little tune to carry with you in your head for when you're feeling blue. Ya know?

RentBoy86
#6re: 'Drowsy' on 'The View'
Posted: 9/11/06 at 7:16pm

Is Rosie any good on The View?

hermionejuliet
#7re: 'Drowsy' on 'The View'
Posted: 9/11/06 at 7:24pm

I enjoy her. She seems like the same old Rosie, but she lets the others contribute as well.

So, that was the Drowsy Chaperone. Oh, I love it so much. I know it's not a perfect show...but it does what a musical is supposed to do. It takes you to another world, and it gives you a little tune to carry with you in your head for when you're feeling blue. Ya know?

#8re: 'Drowsy' on 'The View'
Posted: 9/11/06 at 7:26pm

YAY!! go Rosie!!! i LOVE her for this!!

now if she could only get the wedding singer on the show.....

The Stars R Aligned
#9re: 'Drowsy' on 'The View'
Posted: 9/11/06 at 7:27pm

ugh
thats why some days i hate school
im missing out on quality programing

=[

I'll tape it!

"Let me see some smiles... Not that phony 'sell-smile.' I want to see that 'I-love-to-dance-smile.'"-Larry, A Chorus Line My bumper sticker in 2100-DISCO STILL CONFUSES ME!!!! Oh by the way, Mr. Green called, he said "Get a CLUE!" Megan-And what about that wierd purple thing on happy meals Me-Grimmace or whatever the heck his name is. Megan-Yeah Me-What is he supposed to be anyways? Megan- I dont know I always thought he was Ronald McDonald's big stupid purple pet or the Hamburgler's hairball

WithoutATrace
#10re: 'Drowsy' on 'The View'
Posted: 9/11/06 at 7:29pm

She is the best thing ever to happen to the show, IMO.

Raviolisun Profile Photo
Raviolisun
#11re: 'Drowsy' on 'The View'
Posted: 9/11/06 at 7:31pm

She gave away The Wedding Singer OCR to the whole audience. How cool is that?

One time, Patti LuPone punched me in the face...

It was awesome.
- theaterkid1015

#12re: 'Drowsy' on 'The View'
Posted: 9/11/06 at 7:37pm

i DEFF saw the episode where she gave out tickets to TWS and when she did that i jumped out of my seat and my roommate thought i was crazy!! lol. she understands tho, shes that way with the wizard of oz. but i got soo excited! i cant wait to see drowsy on there cause i stil wanna see that show!

but i never saw here give away the OCR, when was that? Updated On: 9/11/06 at 07:37 PM

Raviolisun Profile Photo
Raviolisun
#13re: 'Drowsy' on 'The View'
Posted: 9/11/06 at 7:43pm

Oh, You're right. I didn't see the episode, my mom just told me about it. But tickets are better anyway. :]

One time, Patti LuPone punched me in the face...

It was awesome.
- theaterkid1015

WithoutATrace
#14re: 'Drowsy' on 'The View'
Posted: 9/11/06 at 7:45pm

Yeah, I don't think she ever gave away the OBCR...just tickets. Still, it was amazing!

#15re: 'Drowsy' on 'The View'
Posted: 9/11/06 at 7:49pm

ha ha, i would have LOVED either!!! lol.

i love the view!!

hermionejuliet
#16re: 'Drowsy' on 'The View'
Posted: 9/11/06 at 8:39pm

I never watched The View before Rosie, but now I tape it and watch it every night. She talked about her Broadway Kids charity the other day. It seems pretty cool. It's a theatre program and Broadway actors go to the inner city and work with 5th graders. I'd love see a documentary on this program as it grows.

EganFan2
#17re: 'Drowsy' on 'The View'
Posted: 9/11/06 at 10:42pm

I like Rosie, and me and my mom used to watch her show all the time. I loved when she had Broadway shows and people on. Those were my favorite guests.

RentBoy86
#18re: 'Drowsy' on 'The View'
Posted: 9/12/06 at 12:00am

I agree, I think she's great. I really want to see that documentary about her cruise line. Anyone remember the name of it? I'm gonna search and see if they released it on DVD yet.

bella cantato
#19re: 'Drowsy' on 'The View'
Posted: 9/13/06 at 11:24am

They haven't mentioned it yet on the show... is it still going to be on?

"You know, a little orphan girl once told me that the sun would come out tomorrow. Her adopted father was a powerful billionaire, so I supressed the urge to laugh in her face. But now, by gum, I think she might have been on to something!" --Reefer Madness

tagiunagi
#20re: 'Drowsy' on 'The View'
Posted: 9/13/06 at 11:28am

I don't even see it on the View website

Question: Will Esparza win for The Homecoming? BobbyBubby: I hope so. If only for the mental health of many people on this board.

colleen_lee
#21re: 'Drowsy' on 'The View'
Posted: 9/13/06 at 11:42am

I heard it got bumped to Friday.

"You just can't win. Ever. Look at the bright side, at least you are not stuck in First Wives Club: The Musical. That would really suck. " --Sueleen Gay

tagiunagi
#22re: 'Drowsy' on 'The View'
Posted: 9/13/06 at 11:44am

I sat through Big Brother for this?

Question: Will Esparza win for The Homecoming? BobbyBubby: I hope so. If only for the mental health of many people on this board.

colleen_lee
#23re: 'Drowsy' on 'The View'
Posted: 9/13/06 at 11:46am

Here is Georgia Engel, maybe it still is today.

"You just can't win. Ever. Look at the bright side, at least you are not stuck in First Wives Club: The Musical. That would really suck. " --Sueleen Gay

musicalfandukie Profile Photo
musicalfandukie
#24re: 'Drowsy' on 'The View'
Posted: 9/13/06 at 11:51am

yay! its on

Videos