pixeltracker

LES MISERABLES - First Preview- Page 3

LES MISERABLES - First Preview

AudreyTwoTwo Profile Photo
AudreyTwoTwo
#50re: LES MISERABLES - First Preview
Posted: 10/25/06 at 1:33pm

I am seeing the show on Friday Nov. 3, I can't wait! I don't have that great seats, but I am happy that I get to see it!

I can't wait to see Gary, Daphne, and Celia (especially Celia since I love Eponine). PSYCHE!

The Best of Times is Now!

caitlincanfly Profile Photo
caitlincanfly
#51re: LES MISERABLES - First Preview
Posted: 10/25/06 at 1:41pm

What does the general opinion on Aaron Lazar seem to be?

I cannot wait to see this...

.LittleWing. 0224 Profile Photo
.LittleWing. 0224
#52re: LES MISERABLES - First Preview
Posted: 10/25/06 at 1:43pm

Aaron lazar was phenomenal.

lucydee Profile Photo
lucydee
#53re: LES MISERABLES - First Preview
Posted: 10/25/06 at 1:50pm

As I mentioned earlier on, I am going this Friday night so thanks for telling me Aaron Lazar was great! I love this man and I think he is very underated.

Thanks all, for the earlier reviews. I am really looking forward to seeing this. 2 days and counting...

Feel the Love - Les Mis

ken8631 Profile Photo
ken8631
#54re: LES MISERABLES - First Preview
Posted: 10/25/06 at 3:00pm

He was very good!

lucydee Profile Photo
lucydee
#55re: LES MISERABLES - First Preview
Posted: 10/28/06 at 9:18am

OMG!
I was blown away by this show. Saw it last night.
I was happy to be in second row center orch. row B 101& 102 for those who heard me sobbing, yes that was me. Sorry but I cried during the complete second act.

This was my first time seeing Les Mis. So I went in not knowing what to expect. I loved it!
Alex Gemignani made me cry many times. I got very emotional.
He played the part well as did Aaron Lazar and Gary was sensational. Norm, was superb! I don't want to forget the actress that played Eponine, Celia Keenan- she was also superb!

The only actor I did not care for was Daphne Rubin Vega. I thought her emotions were good, but she can't sing. I did not understand why her voice was so bad. This was disappointing.

But otherwise than that, I loved it! I will try to see it again as I loved the whole cast and the audience was very responsive last night. Gave em standing ovation when the show ended.

Feel the Love - Les Mis

EponineThenardier Profile Photo
EponineThenardier
#56re: LES MISERABLES - First Preview
Posted: 10/28/06 at 6:07pm

Any chance someone could scan the actor's photos from the program? I hear some of them have new headshots, and I'm dying to see.

HamletWasBipolar Profile Photo
HamletWasBipolar
#57re: LES MISERABLES - First Preview
Posted: 10/28/06 at 8:19pm

You know, I saw this masterpiece the week it opened originally on Broadway when I was in high school. I find it hard to get excited over a show that has been on Broadway and touring my entire adult life. Wasn't this just on tour last year? Last month? Last week? I weep for Broadway right now. However, I'm sure Shrek will bring me out of my funk. (that was sarcasm)
Hell, you cant even argue that the "revival" is introducing the show to a new generation of theatregoers. Unless perhaps you count the 15 yo's, who now in high school, may go on the field trip that they couldn't go on last year.

" I wish that the stage were as narrow as a tightrope wire, so that no incompetent would dare step upon it." -- Goethe (he wants you to go to my Myspace page www.myspace.com/jasonklemm

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#58re: LES MISERABLES - First Preview
Posted: 10/28/06 at 8:38pm

Wasn't this just on tour last year? Last month? Last week?

I know you're being dramatic, so I'm sure you don't care, but just for the record, the tour closed in late July. re: LES MISERABLES - First Preview
http://broadwayworld.com/viewcolumn.cfm?colid=8144

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

HamletWasBipolar Profile Photo
HamletWasBipolar
#59re: LES MISERABLES - First Preview
Posted: 10/28/06 at 8:43pm

Lol, well at least they waited for the season to change.

" I wish that the stage were as narrow as a tightrope wire, so that no incompetent would dare step upon it." -- Goethe (he wants you to go to my Myspace page www.myspace.com/jasonklemm