pixeltracker

The Jersey Boys Tour Thread- Page 50

The Jersey Boys Tour Thread

mll85
#1225Jersey Boys Vegas
Posted: 7/13/07 at 8:42pm

What ever happened to Erich? Did you guys scare him away?
I think he stopped posting after someone developed some online stalker behavior. You folks know who I'm talking about.

But I'm sure he's busy, or just doesn't have anything to post. I clicked on the who's online button because I was going to send someone a PM a few weeks ago and I saw him on.
Updated On: 7/13/07 at 08:42 PM

jerseyboyslover Profile Photo
jerseyboyslover
#1226Jersey Boys Vegas
Posted: 7/13/07 at 8:44pm

I think he stopped posting after someone developed some online stalker behavior. You folks know who I'm talking about.

LOL!

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#1227Jersey Boys Vegas
Posted: 7/13/07 at 8:47pm

God, I can't imagine. But perhaps we can charm him back... Jersey Boys Vegas

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

Bi-coastal
#1228Jersey Boys Vegas
Posted: 7/13/07 at 8:55pm

Someone developed some online stalker behavior.

SomeONE?..more like some 2 or 3!

LOL.
Updated On: 7/14/07 at 08:55 PM

LizzieCurry
#1229Jersey Boys Vegas
Posted: 7/13/07 at 9:02pm

Jealous!

jerseyboyslover Profile Photo
jerseyboyslover
#1230Jersey Boys Vegas
Posted: 7/13/07 at 9:04pm

lol!

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

MikeMagbaleta Profile Photo
MikeMagbaleta
#1231Jersey Boys Vegas
Posted: 7/13/07 at 9:30pm

Now that's scary..... I think this probably goes back to the "scariest fan group" category.

I can't imagine someone trying to delve that deep into a person's life to try to find out personal information. My family is satisfied with saying "what's up" at the stage door or a casual conversation at public appearances.

Some posts I've seen are just bordering on psychotic and not "fan based" because my past experience in learning psychology and law enforcement, going into someone's life just too much online and letting them know that "I've seen you over 50 times and would die if I never watched your show again" type of greeting at the stage door is just abnormal.

Take some fans for instance at SF Bay Area public appearances. They brag about watching JB over 25 times, talking to the JB's on the telephone every day or talking about knowing the star's personal lives, but when they get to the table, they give the JB's blank stares without any greeting and then revert to being "normal" after walking away with their autographs. These (two mid-older aged Asian women) same fans display the same personality at the Curran Stage Door too.

I pray that these fanatics never do anything to harm any Broadway stars that we enjoy watching on stage, just doing their jobs.....

mll85
#1232Jersey Boys Vegas
Posted: 7/13/07 at 10:03pm

You want to know how far it went? See page 31 of the thread. This person went ahead and posted that Erich's apartment was up for sublease in this very thread, gave the location of the apartment and full description. He said he was helping him out but I don't think you're helping him out if you don't really know him besides from the interactions at the stagedoor. And your posting it in completely the wrong place. A thread talking about the show he's in. A bunch of us called him out on it and said he went too far, and he does what he always does and edits his post after he gets called out. And then there are his constant commenting on cast member's myspaces. Although I have no idea if he still does it. But you know a person has gone to far when you're waiting in the rush line and you hear a group of people discussing how awkward/disturbing this person's antics are on the boards

Updated On: 7/13/07 at 10:03 PM

LizzieCurry
#1233Jersey Boys Vegas
Posted: 7/13/07 at 10:17pm

Not to mention the sexual terminology he decided to apply to Erich.

mll85
#1234Road Grosses
Posted: 7/13/07 at 11:04pm

From Variety for July 2-8:http://tinyurl.com/2475w8

LA
6/25-7/1:$1,176,674
7/2-7/8: $1,210,708

SF
6/25-7/1:$709,237
7/2-7/8: $598,152
Looks like they had a bump because of Pride but it fell back down after. But it's still higher then where it was in May and might be still in a climbing trend. And 7/2-8 was a 7 show week.

Updated On: 7/13/07 at 11:04 PM

popular_elphie Profile Photo
popular_elphie
#1235Road Grosses
Posted: 7/14/07 at 12:14am

Question for all you tour lovers: is there a line in the tour show something like, "I'm doing so well my money doesn't jingle when I walk." It's after "Big Girls Don't Cry", and Bob says it.

The line was said today at JB on Broadway, and I'd never heard it before and just found it so odd.

shesamarshmallow
#1236Road Grosses
Posted: 7/14/07 at 12:15am

Yep, there is.

broadwayunderstudies.com - most underrated performers on broadway

LizzieCurry
#1237Road Grosses
Posted: 7/14/07 at 12:20am

THAT'S interesting. How long until the Siberia line comes back, and into which companies? Road Grosses

cvrenthead Profile Photo
cvrenthead
#1238Road Grosses
Posted: 7/14/07 at 12:24am

But at least it proves we're not a fluke.

Broadway: The nice thing is, Frankie Valli's a household name.
-OR-
Tour: I even have money in my pocket that doesn't jingle when I walk.

Everybody's happy. Well, almost everybody...

Interesting that they've changed it in NY. That was the one line that when I heard it for the first time, I was like... that's not it! Just like when they changed the "Siberia" line for the 2NT.

popular_elphie Profile Photo
popular_elphie
#1239Road Grosses
Posted: 7/14/07 at 12:37am

That's the line. I hate the new one! I mean, I was kind of confused when they changed "Want some advice? Don't quit your day jobs." to "Want some advice? Stick to what you know - rob a bank!", but this line change doesn't make any sense. And it went dead. Change it baaaack.

And what is the Siberia line?

LizzieCurry
#1240Road Grosses
Posted: 7/14/07 at 1:02am

The Siberia line is in the finale.

Bob: "How's Vegas, Tommy?"

Tommy: "Like Siberia, with tits!"

Nick: "Niiiice."

Bob: "Ever the poet."

Then it goes into Tommy mentioning Frankie's daughter. I might be wrong as to which Season says which line, but those are the lines. Road Grosses

cvrenthead Profile Photo
cvrenthead
#1241Road Grosses
Posted: 7/14/07 at 1:10am

You're correct, dear.

jochang621 Profile Photo
jochang621
#1242siberia
Posted: 7/14/07 at 1:18am

i've mentioned it before, but the siberia line was said by christian hoff in la jolla, and they changed it before the show went to broadway.

apparently in la jolla as well, the script of "jersey boys" was cleaned up a LOT before it went to broadway. no one would elaborate on the details to me tho. :) now i'm REALLY curious.

in the LA show, they changed the siberia line back to the broadway line!! so no more "siberia with tits" said by deven may. and i believe jeremy kushnier doesn't say it either.

LizzieCurry
#1243siberia
Posted: 7/14/07 at 1:38am

I've never heard Jeremy do the Siberia line, but I wish he would. It almost fits his Tommy more than Deven's. siberia

antonijan Profile Photo
antonijan
#1244I don't care
Posted: 7/14/07 at 2:20am

stronzo said:

there are his constant commenting on cast member's myspaces. Although I have no idea if he still does it. But you know a person has gone to far when you're waiting in the rush line and you hear a group of people discussing how awkward/disturbing this person's antics are on the boards.

all I request is you mind your own ****ing business.

If they don't want my comments...they could easily just unfriend me or deny the comment post. It's that easy.

Updated On: 7/14/07 at 02:20 AM

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#1245I don't care
Posted: 7/14/07 at 2:29am

Or you could just not comment...

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

antonijan Profile Photo
antonijan
#1246I don't care
Posted: 7/14/07 at 2:36am

and why would I want to do that?

wonderfulwizard11
#1247I don't care
Posted: 7/14/07 at 2:38am

Because your commenting is creepy and crosses the line?

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

antonijan Profile Photo
antonijan
#1248I don't care
Posted: 7/14/07 at 2:42am

It is called Freedom of speech and if you have a problem with that, talk to ACLU.

wonderfulwizard11
#1250I don't care
Posted: 7/14/07 at 2:43am

Except freedom of speech doesn't protect creepy, stalkerish comments.