pixeltracker

Lindsay K Northen on as Glinda tonight

Lindsay K Northen on as Glinda tonight

broadwaybuff
#1Lindsay K Northen on as Glinda tonight
Posted: 8/7/07 at 12:19pm

According to her myspace bulletin posted a few weeks ago, Lindsay will be on as Glinda for her first time tonight! If anyone is seeing the show tonight it would be wonderful if you could post a review!

Break a leg Lindsay!

sarab Profile Photo
sarab
#2re: Lindsay K Northen on as Glinda tonight
Posted: 8/7/07 at 1:33pm

Congratulations to Lindsay! Break a leg, I hope she has a wonderful show!

Follow your bliss! I love Will Chase! I love Lisa Brescia! I love Stephanie J. Block!

alfgiotir Profile Photo
alfgiotir
#2re: Lindsay K Northen on as Glinda tonight
Posted: 8/7/07 at 1:39pm

I am going to go see WICKED tonight. I was hoping to see Kendra Kassebaum but hopefully Lindsay will be great too. I will try to leave a review tonight when I get home to Jersey. If I am not able to I will leave one tommorow.

GlindatheGood22  Profile Photo
GlindatheGood22
#3re: Lindsay K Northen on as Glinda tonight
Posted: 8/7/07 at 1:40pm

She's not going on for Kendra tomorrow, is she?

I know you. I know you. I know you.

somethingwicked Profile Photo
somethingwicked
#4re: Lindsay K Northen on as Glinda tonight
Posted: 8/7/07 at 1:43pm

Kassebaum is out all week. Her standby, Alli Mauzey, will do the remaining performances through Sunday.

Tonya Pinkins: Then we had a "Lot's Wife" last June that was my personal favorite. I'm still trying to get them to let me sing it at some performance where we get to sing an excerpt that's gone.
Tony Kushner: You can sing it at my funeral.

GlindatheGood22  Profile Photo
GlindatheGood22
#5re: Lindsay K Northen on as Glinda tonight
Posted: 8/7/07 at 1:49pm

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I can't ever catch a break with the whole understudy issue. I went to see Hairspray because Alexa Vega and Ashley Parker Angel were in it and THEY WERE BOTH OUT THAT DAY. But Julia will be there, right?

I know you. I know you. I know you.

mallardo Profile Photo
mallardo
#6re: Lindsay K Northen on as Glinda tonight
Posted: 8/7/07 at 2:06pm

I didn't realize Alli Mauzey was standing by for Glinda. I saw her in 110 in the Shade (Snookie) and City of Angels (Mallory) in LA and she was terrific both times. I'm sure she'll be great.

Faced with these Loreleis, what man can moralize!

HBBrock
#7re: Lindsay K Northen on as Glinda tonight
Posted: 8/7/07 at 2:09pm

Why does it seem like Broadway shows use Tuesday night shows as test shows for new people?

bwaygal1 Profile Photo
bwaygal1
#8re: Lindsay K Northen on as Glinda tonight
Posted: 8/7/07 at 2:10pm

A little off track but when is Lisa Brescia scheduled to go back on???

"A birdcage I plan to hang. I'll get to that someday. A birdcage for a bird who flew away...Around the world." "Life is a cabaret old chum, only a cabaret old chum, and I love a cabaret!"-RIP Natasha Richardson-I was honored to have witnessed her performance as Sally Bowles.

ElFantasma14 Profile Photo
ElFantasma14
#9re: Lindsay K Northen on as Glinda tonight
Posted: 8/7/07 at 3:20pm

I was gonna start a thread about this too! Break a leg, Lindsay!

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
#10re: Lindsay K Northen on as Glinda tonight
Posted: 8/7/07 at 3:42pm

How very Eve Harrington!

edit: Eve's last name fixed (thanks theaterkid1015).

"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson
Updated On: 8/7/07 at 03:42 PM

theaterkid1015 Profile Photo
theaterkid1015
#11re: Lindsay K Northen on as Glinda tonight
Posted: 8/7/07 at 3:46pm

Do you mean "Eve Harrington" or is there a story of an Eve Carrington I'm unaware of?

Some people paint, some people sew, I meddle.

alfgiotir Profile Photo
alfgiotir
#12re: Lindsay K Northen on as Glinda tonight
Posted: 8/8/07 at 10:45am

Wow! Lindsay K. Northen is awesome as Glinda. She has such a beautiful voice that flowed throughout the Gershwin. She was awesome! Now about Julia, she left me dissapointed. I was expecting a little more. She has a beautiful voice that just didn't fit the role correctly. I met both of them at the stage door and they were both very nice. Julia could not take pictures but Lindsay was more than happy to even though her family was waiting for her. Overall, great show.

broadwayboy522
#13re: Lindsay K Northen on as Glinda tonight
Posted: 8/8/07 at 11:43am

The college she went to is like 5 minutes away from us. When they did Music Man she was Marian and I was in the children's ensemble, so it's great to see her go on to bigger and better things! I'm sure she was great last night as you said!

49th Street
#14re: Lindsay K Northen on as Glinda tonight
Posted: 8/8/07 at 12:37pm

It seems the other understudy, Heather Spore will be going on next Tues.

Videos