pixeltracker

Spelling Bee and Legally Blonde Rush

Spelling Bee and Legally Blonde Rush

megs1122 Profile Photo
megs1122
#1Spelling Bee and Legally Blonde Rush
Posted: 8/13/07 at 12:19pm

Hey all,
Just wondering what time the lines have been full for these two in recent days/ what time would you reccomend getting in line?
Your cooperation is very much appriciated!!!
Thanks,
Megs

Shows seen in 2011: Rock of Ages (WE, Shaftesbury Theatre - 7 Oct), Jersey Boys (WE, Prince Edward Theatre - 1 Sep), Cirque du Soleil: Zarkana (Broadway, Radio City Music Hall - 26 Aug), RENT (Broadway, New World Stages - 25 Aug), Hair (Broadway, St. James Theatre - 24 Aug), The Book of Mormon (Broadway *WON LOTTO*, Eugene O'Neill Theatre - 24 Aug), Dress Circle Benefit Gala (WE, Her Majesty's Theatre - 7 Aug), Derren Brown: Svengali (WE, Shaftesbury Theatre - 6 July), Lend me a Tenor the Musical (WE, Gielgud Theatre - 3 June), Lord of the Flies (WE, Open Air Theatre in Regent's Park - 2 June), In a Forest Dark and Deep (WE, Vaudeville Theatre - 31 May), Jersey Boys (WE, Prince Edward Theatre - 28 May), The Umbrellas of Cherbourg (WE, Gielgud Theatre - 2 May), Priscilla Queen of the Desert (WE, Palace Theatre - 29 Apr), Les Miserables (WE, Queens Theatre - 20 Apr), Thrill me (WE, Tristan Bates Theatre - 14 Apr), Ghost the Musical (Manchester, Opera House - 13 Apr), Million Dollar Quartere (WE, Noel Coward Theatre - 5 Apr), The Lion King (WE, Lyceum Theatre - 16 Mar), The Exonerated (WE, Charing Cross Theatre - 15 Mar), The Children's Hour (WE, Comedy Theatre - 14 Mar), Clybourne Park (WE, Wyndhams Theatre - 12 Mar), Company (WE, Southwark Playhouse - 12 Mar), The 25th annual putnam county spelling bee (WE, Donmar - 2 March), Jersey Boys (WE, Prince Edward Theatre - 11 Feb), Million Dollar Quartet (WE, Noel Coward - 9 Feb), Love Story (WE, Duchess Theatre - 7 Feb), Lance Horne:First things last (WE, Garrick Theatre - 30 Jan), La Boheme (WE, Soho Theatre - 29 Jan), Legally Blonde (WE, Savoy Theatre - 10.Jan)
Updated On: 8/13/07 at 12:19 PM

RentHead2 Profile Photo
RentHead2
#2re: Spelling Bee and Legally Blonde Rush
Posted: 8/13/07 at 1:31pm

I know spelling bee is pretty easy but I wanted to do Legally Blonde Rush on Tuesday, anyone know the difficulty of getting tickets on this, so **BUMP**

Spelling Bee, get there by 9 and you'll be fine.

I made a list of all your faults, it was quite detailed and lengthy too and when I read it through I missed you. Your like a classic Eagles song, you just cant help but sing along even though it sometimes gets annoying too. I just know I want to be wherever I can wake and see you there next to me. **High Fidelity** Love is what I do **The Wedding Singer** Xanadu - Best NEW Musical of the Season!

gertrudejessalynn Profile Photo
gertrudejessalynn
#2re: Spelling Bee and Legally Blonde Rush
Posted: 8/13/07 at 1:40pm

I got in line for Legally Blonde at 7 am yesterday. There were around 20 people in front of me, and the box office didn't open until noon. (I got front row, second seat from the aisle on the left for the matinee.)

However, I was damn close to getting a ticket on Saturday morning and I arrived just as the box office opened. It all depends... get there around 2 hours or so before the box office opens and you *should* get a ticket...

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to

Anakela Profile Photo
Anakela
#3re: Spelling Bee and Legally Blonde Rush
Posted: 8/13/07 at 1:58pm

fyi yesterday was an anomaly in the Legally Blonde rush line- with it being Kritzer's last show last night I know that the first people in line were there super-early to make sure they got tix for the evening show...(not Spring Awakening line up at midnight super early, but early enough :))...we kept a running count and the last people who got tix for the evening show joined the rush line at about 6:40am I believe.

But besides yesterday every other Sunday I have rushed as long as you're there by 8am, sometime even 9am/10am, you're usually fine. Especially if you have no preference and will get matinee or evening tix, if one is gone by the time you get to the window.

carymetorent2 Profile Photo
carymetorent2
#4re: Spelling Bee and Legally Blonde Rush
Posted: 8/13/07 at 5:52pm

As a warning, LB has no show on Tuesdays. So, I would not go to rush at all then :-P

But rush has been getting pretty intense. I would say getting there before 8 would have you pretty safe, but to guarantee, get there between 7 and 7:30.

"Less Of A Marilyn, More Of A Jackie" www.richardhblake.com

little_sally Profile Photo
little_sally
#5re: Spelling Bee and Legally Blonde Rush
Posted: 8/13/07 at 6:11pm

I got to LB at 8 on Friday morning and just missed out on tickets. There were only twenty-three people ahead of me, but that could be because of all the rain that day.

After missing out on the LB rush, I went over to Spelling Bee to see if they had anything available, and they did not. It was about 10:30, so I'd say if you get there at about 9, you should be fine.

A little swash, a bit of buckle - you'll love it more than bread.